Who killed 80's hair metal?

Who killed 80's hair metal?

Was it (((((them)))))

Attached: Europe-europe-band-fan-club-29190050-1280-903.jpg (1280x903, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtu.be/z8ZqFlw6hYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

80's haircuts where pretty cool

I bet their hair smelled really nice OP, lots of product.
Do you have a fantasy where you run your fingers through their chest hair?

Who made popular the cross dressing metal band look?

Who financed the entertainment industry?

the grunge jews

Attached: 1499947832727.png (550x377, 272K)

Errrr..... No.

real men

>looking like women and screaming in high pitched voices

I wonder ((who)) was behind their rise.

Attached: 1468099858616.jpg (600x585, 48K)

Yep it was Canada.. they grew rich from selling moose semen which is the main ingredient in hair gel. They got greedy and people had to resort to mullets.

it got stale and boring after a while, and the people wanted something new and exciting, and they gravitated towards alternative/grunge music for a breath of fresh air

Lol no. (((They))) would have wanted this shit to keep going, they'd want white men to wear makeup and gay glitter outfits. Dude, speaking as a young person, hair metal is gay looking back, it's not cool.

DHT

Guns n roses arrived and simply destroyed the spandex, makeup, big hair look by going cigarettes, bandanas, jeans and power chords.
That started it.

The big hair, spandex bands were forced to either conform or risk public humiliation for being "out of date".

Then Nirvana ushered in a Seattle grunge wave, that obliterated the 80s hair metal sound of rock ballads/operas, soaring vocals and synced up guitars/synthesizers.
Nirvana went with raw vocals, angry screaming, and unprocessed guitars/drums...not to mention being unshaven, flat hair, and wearing a Smokey sweater with ripped jeans and sneakers.

It was all over for the 80s hair metal look/sound after that.
Some would adapt and conform like Metallica and Ozzy Osbourne...while others such as Poison, Motley Crue, and Def Leppard never could adjust their sound and faded away from stadium filled shows

Guns N'Roses were the apex of hair metal after Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 in 1991. The Spaghetti Incident (1993) didn't fare nearly as well due to a combination of waning interest after Nirvana's Nevermind (1991) and controversy over a Charles Manson hidden bonus track on the Sphaghetti Incident.

It was utterly ridiculous & destined for demise, it created it's only downfall by virtue of it's own existence.

Attached: Nirvana.jpg (630x420, 59K)

Pretty sure if a 2018 mumble rapper adapted the hairstyle he'd get ironic popularity, enough time has passed for this to work again.

>it got stale and boring after a while, and the people wanted something new and exciting, and they gravitated towards alternative/grunge music for a breath of fresh air
Jew record producers thought it wasn't degenerate enough. Rockers were too confident, strong and successful despite teasing their hair like women.
Get Kurt Cobain to come in, hate himself, be fucked up 24/7, and commit miserable suicide. That's a good goyim!
While scrawny, depressed white men are doing heroin and hating themselves, get that other hip hop thing going.
But most of all just remember. Kurt Cobain is cool, and David Coverdale is gay. I mean, Coverdale actually has women in his music videos but forget that. He's just gay. Now do some drugs, emulate niggers and kill yourself.
Manliness is old and outdated. Heterosexuality is boring. You want something new, more urban, more black and more gay.

>Men dressing like women
((They)) invented it

80s hair metal was degenerate af. Men dressed up as pseudo-women, sang about sex and adultery, glorified drug use and "party culture", and embraced unrestrained materialism and greed. They may be opposite sides of the spectrum, but 80s hair metal and 90s grunge are equally as degenerate in completely different ways.

One guy got a job at MTV who completely changed the music format to what he liked, SJW whiny college grunge. Kennedy has a video somewhere interviewing him (the guy who hired her), and he freely admits it.
MTV at the time was the center of the music universe, so grunge and its whiny faggot SJW cringe fucks took over, and look where we are now.
Anyone who claims the 90s was anything but the beginning of the square glasses wearing, fat, green-haired, annoying, screeching SJW is fucking retarded.

>Get Kurt Cobain to come in, hate himself, be fucked up 24/7, and commit miserable suicide. That's a good goyim!
You seem to be under the delusion that life is all pre scripted years in advance, not how it works at all.

glam unirnocally had the most talented arists of the last 4 decades

Attached: ultimateglamchart.jpg (1160x2030, 3.75M)

All the good albums on there are power metal
>Crimson Glory
>glam
Srsly nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

Fucking this...
My Based Jap user, you could see it on MTV during those days...it was almost overnight, the switched from running full videos, to going with YO Mtv Raps that forced rap on for 2 hours of prime viewing, then wasn't right into the reality shit shows with Real World and faggots living with girls and boys...it was forced and switched right after Clinton got in the white house.
Liberals ruin everything.

Age. The hair line receded too far for most of them.

What in the fuck are you on about?
Are you telling me power metal bands didn't wear spandex and makeup?
They were all under the glam umbrella.
Even Pantera started with spandex and Dimebag Darryl was known as Diamond Darryl.

They killed themselves with those fucking tight pants and lady’s hair-dos.

Hair Metal inevitably gave way to Thrash metal with bands that could kick the shit out of the faggier hair metal bands. See Metallica, Megadeath, Anthrax, and SLAYER.

youtu.be/z8ZqFlw6hYg

Attached: 1474326555602.gif (212x213, 3.8M)

They play a lot of glam/metal at the gym whenever I go.
Gotta admit, it's way preferable to any modern pop music

>Who killed 80's hair metal?
Reality did.
Go dress in drag if you want, faggot. Put on your makeup. Write empty songs for some shekels. (((THEY))) created the empty genre. Reality and better artists killed it.

Fuck those transvestite motherfuckers

Look, dumbkid....
Thrash came before hair metal. The explosion of hair metal on the sunset strip in the mid 80's. Thrash started in the late 70's and early 80's.
Don't speak about shit you obviously have no clue about.

80s metal was one step away from the bands sucking each other off onstage. Gayest and most degenerate music ever. You think bands that name themselves Cinderella and wear a shit ton of makeup is masculine?

I remember watching the red hot chili peppers jump around in their underwear on some sort of 'crazy' 90's set in the music video and thinking
"so this is how they're adapting to survive, by hiding in this non-seriousness gayness, these guys must hate themselves"
I can't even imagine growing up wanting to be a rock star and winding up in the red hot chili peppers playing in my underwear and acting like a clown. I think I would commit suicide.

They were basically all like ACDC in that they had a few really good songs and the rest were complete shit.

Plus the usual theme behind it was dumb Chad faggot with long blonde hair gets the hottest girls and everyone else can jerk off and be a loser cuck forever. Of course most people will want to undermine that even if it risks society being destroyed forever. The guys at school like that really were assholes.

Also by around 1990 there were millions of bands and genres that kids could get into and it was probably the best time for music in all of history. Lots of new good stuff being made all the time plus about 25 years of stuff from the past you could get into that still felt cool and still felt appropriate. I don't think Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin would sound as cool today but it really worked in the 90s.

I've been saying for years the Nirvana and faggot grunge kids were the proto hipsters.
And fuck the 90s. Anyone who looks fondly at the 90s needs to shatter those rose tinted glasses.
>internet was rare as fuck.
>like another user said MTV was the worlds music central aka Viacom or Viazog.
>Your news WAS CNN, NBC, etc. Or newspapers.
Most people had to get their music from malls (Simon properties) which consisted of shilled garbage and merchandise that consisted of Hendrix and Che posters EVERYFUCKINGWHERE.
Hell I ended up having to get my edgelord shit out of Metal Edge magazine for the most pert or "order" my metal CDs......with a 2 - 4 week fucking shipping. Fill out fucking order forms. Snailmail that shit with a money order.
Goddamn importing CDs ran around 25-30 bucks a pop unless I did it at Cemelot Music or something. And those fucking faggots would fuck up your shit half of the time.

bullshit. That's exactly how they ushered out hair metal, by calling it gay and replacing it with something a thousand times more gay.

You're never going to convince me that whites being heterosexual is gay, you're just jewwed out of your brain and you don't even know it.

Attached: thegayest.jpg (900x900, 142K)

Crap. They were just a bunch of politically moderate white dudes wearing flannel check shirts and smoking pot. It was pretty based around 93-96. Then nig music and techno took over and it was like being culturally nuked into your worst nightmare.

grunge (esp. Nirvana) killed hair metal

>And fuck the 90s. Anyone who looks fondly at the 90s needs to shatter those rose tinted glasses.
yep.

Attached: 90'sband.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>have fake poodle hair perms

Why would (((they))) want to kill something that pretty much flatters (((them))) ?

They don’t exist and you’re delusional

Kurt Cobain was a proto-SJW

nirvana killed metal

nice double dubs
nice hitler dubs
nice fore!