Why do women like wine so much?

Attached: D561E6E6-F948-4F46-A376-6A49D26B7125.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h2ub8_Fjpmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same reason they like big black dick

why you suck cocks so much?

I don’t get itI have never sucked a penis.

you should try user

Because they don't like beer. Which is a shame because beer is better for them than wine

it's good for getting a buzz without feeling skull-smashed the next day

I don’t like any alcohol. It doesn’t do anything for me. There might be something wrong with me. Does this make me gender non conforming?

I have no plans to suck a penis.

why not

Nah. To each their own. I know females that perfer beer over wine. Nothing to do with gender really but beer is better for females due to the estrogen in hops.
Most people drink because of the lower inhibitions. Allows them to lossen up, social lubricant etc.

Seems gross to me.
I wish the world was naked women and naked chickens. youtu.be/h2ub8_Fjpmc

You should start yourself off with a nice feminine penis first
Then work your way up from there

well you say that today
tomorrow is a new different day

Yes, I suppose Satan could possess me tomorrow.

Blacks being attractive is a meme.

yes he can
he will possess your mind and body

I always thought it was because feminism hasn’t poisoned black people as much as it has whites, so blacks are more masculine.

I hope he does not make me suck a penis.

who knows?

I now live in fear I may suck a penis tomorrow. :(

No. It has to do with a concept called neotony. It's a measure of infant like features you can imagine. Asians are generally considered cute that's no coincidence as they have evolved to harbour most neotonous features while Africans have the least and then whites falling somewhere in the middle.
Neotony in women is preferrable but in men it's the opposite therefore why black men are so attractive.

just accept it

Because it's more socially acceptable than necking back 2 litres of vodka a day.

Beer is shit

Are you drinking beer? That's probably your problem.