Does anyone even browse this site by the page anymore?

does anyone even browse this site by the page anymore?

catalog is far superior in every way

Attached: four.png (797x600, 12K)

newfags and retards do

not if you have any functional braincell

I do the first stroke order, but with a tilted first and shorter third lines.

Attached: 4.jpg (309x316, 7K)

add ten+ open tabs.

Attached: __furyou_michi_gang_road_drawn_by_xaxak__sample-e2d8fef70bf7fa08be97e4f0e5322ca3.jpg (850x1133, 355K)

I like seeing some of the responses to each thread, so unless I'm looking for something I usually open a couple threads and refresh the first page a few times until I have 5 or so different threads I'm invested in

>4
9!

Attached: 1493908087655.jpg (358x344, 30K)

Like, ten+ chan tabs or all tabs?

Me too.

4chanx allows for that while browsing catalog if you mouse over the thread

Attached: gesichtspalme.jpg (700x600, 179K)

All in total. Chan tabs maybe four to six.

>cataLOG

Attached: 1503965743146.jpg (640x631, 54K)

Can you turn that feature off in 4chanx?

probably, its highly customizable

Attached: screenshot.png (850x632, 316K)

Still too much, you're hurting yourself. Just use the watcher man. What I do is I have one tab on catalog pinned and refresh it from time to time. Only at rare instances do I keep an additional tab/s for speciffic thread/s. I recommend you at least trying something like that. You will have to get used to it, but it allows you to get a hold of a much greater number of threads at once with no additional effort.
Pinning some tabs you know you won't be getting rid of soon is overally a good idea, I dunno why didn't I do it earlier. It makes everything neater and more comfortable.

I draw 4 with one stroke

Attached: Untitled.png (1288x967, 14K)

Jow Forums x is literally retarded. I want everything to have as little features a possible

I'm not tracking only those threads I contributed to. Tab open is a good and quick way to see if the thread is going anywhere. I have worked quite a bit with Excel and then in programming. I like my pages in order and instantly available.

I don't pin threads ever, I just refresh the page.

as opposed to what

figuratively retarded?

I haven't touched it either yet. I agree manual approach is the most agile and versatile when there are less than 20 screens open. You can easily be your own alarm in any such case.

Actual event alarms in the field of programming etc are then something else.

yes
I don't like making choices. that's why I don't like Jow Forums x

Yes. Fair enough.

Well, you do you. What I meant was that if you ever were to want to track a bit more than five or six threads at a time, it could get a bit crowded.
>I'm not tracking only those threads I contributed to.
Yup, that's why I do what I do. There's just too much stuff.

Do you use PC, or any other device with an actual keyboard? Listen, If you want to get really quick and systematic in things, the first thing you learn is how to use keyboard shortcuts like those were your second nature.

Are we talking about the same thing? I know my shortcuts but what will they change when I have foking twenty-something tabs opened?

So you are saying then you are unable to follow 20 tabs/screens and what's going on there?

I am able to, it's just not as comfortable. What the fuck. Go to sleep Finn.

Dude, don't get pissed. We all have our things in our lives.