Has anyone here tried this? Is it redpilled or kiked?

Has anyone here tried this? Is it redpilled or kiked?

Attached: DD66A990-254C-4AF9-B654-5E04D2AD8FDC.png (1200x1200, 18K)

Ancestry DNA is better. It links you with your cousins (as a Brit I got loads of cousins, I even found my gf on the list!) and it also has more precise regions.

>Giving away your DNA data.

This kind of shit keeps getting spammed here but you're a fucking moron if you send them your DNA and money. I mean holy shit. Even if you only do it as a joke you're a fucking moron.

its not even accurate theres literally no point.

W.as founded by Anne Wojcicki, who's married to (though now separated from) Google co-founder Sergey Brin. But you already knew that.

Attached: redpill.png (406x284, 63K)

>implying that they don't already have your DNA

>I even found my gf on the list!

Attached: 1515808311646.jpg (300x238, 56K)

It may sound fun, until you get a message from a 94% certain cousin with the surname Goldstein, and find out you're related to an extensive family of polish Jews.

>25 to vote
More like no vote.

>giving your genes to kikes

Attached: 1522607262591.jpg (313x286, 71K)

No, I'm only English.
Joke m8.

>I even found my gf on the list!

what did he mean by this?

They are actual fucking kikes, that will put niggers and kike DNA into your results to "fuck with white Supremacists".

Attached: 1375902021629.gif (287x216, 967K)

You tell me

Attached: as_23andme.png (1839x1423, 232K)

They're bad science marketed to clueless amerimutts. Separate categories for british/irish is bullshit. Indiscernible at the genetic level

don't do it faggot

>>Giving away your DNA data.
This
Making THEM billions
They know compromising info on you
They'll give it to the police
(((Databases)))
((Privacy)))
My doc told me in a few years there's no question have to hand over any genetic tests when you apply for life/health/xyc insurance.
You'll have to hand over your genetic data

Oh boy Oh boy

Attached: 23 and me.png (1418x382, 30K)

Those "broadly" categories tell you how bullshit the whole thing is

Honestly OP, neck urself you fucking faggot, im tired of seeing these god dam threads eat shit

What are some redpilled toothpastes?