Dillema

I love my country, but I hate what big corporations and politicians have turned it into, but I'm too scared to leave, but I feel I might be happier if I do, but I worry that I won't have the same freedoms, but I can't leave my friends/family.
#fml

Attached: sad-america.jpg (300x226, 17K)

I fucked up the last part but you get my point :/

except guns, you can have bretty much all the freedom you want - and more - in a lot of other countries.
why'd you be happier with leaving in the first place, if there's so much holding you back?

Attached: USA11.jpg (576x768, 47K)

It's very stressful here. And I hear of many statistics (though not sure how reliable) where other countrie's citizens are far less stressed out. Such as Iceland.

I also wish we had a cultural background. Everywhere else, like Brittan, Japan, Iceland, etc, pretty much everywhere else, has history and rich culture and old architecture, etc. Here, it's just industry and fast paced lifestyles.

I'd love to raise my kids in a land with culture, and history.

America is basically the freeest nation in the world that still has active police. Basically everywhere else is either a police state (Britain, Germany, etc) or lawless (pick just about any third world nation)

You could move to Japan, South Korea, and any of the constituents of the Visegrad Groups if you want similar freedoms and securities, but generally anywhere else will be one way or the other. I mean, the US will descend into chaos within the next 30 years anyway due to monopolies and the deep state, but right now we're pretty good. It'd hard to emigrate to any of those countries I listed, anyway.

Once the US splits up, though, you'll have a chance at being free. The south, the midwest, and the empty quarter will all probably be properly free as the US is now, maybe more, maybe less. If you're west coast or in the northeast I think you're pretty much doomed, though.

Also: There are exceptions to the absolutes I outlined, but I don't know them specifically. Feel free to investigate on your own.

Wait, where do you live that the US "has no culture"? That's just a meme, dude.

You can come here man, we have all the freedom you could ever want.

yeah i can sorta get that.
but having a rich/old culture has nothing to do with whether or not your country is industrial or your countrymen fast paced.
you could just move to a rural area? maybe that'd chill you out?

>america is basically the freeest nation in the world that still has active police
what did he mean by this?

I'm pretty sure our culture doesn't stretch back thousands of years.

i think he explained it fairly well. you should try to disprove him instead of using the ol "WDHMBT"
lots of scandinavian countries at least have far more anti-depressent consumption than the
US which might be why

>America is basically the freeest nation in the world that still has active police.

Attached: 1494715143540.jpg (354x347, 20K)

besides, where I live, the only culture we have are the nearby Russian villages.... and they're from Russia.

Have you ever even visited the yuropoors? Don't take this the wrong way but you really sound like one of the many burgers that only knows things from media and internet. Your best bet is probably to just not rush things and have a bit of a look around the world through a few weeks of vacation instead of immediately jumping to something more drastic

he explained it, sure, but every one of the, at least, 22 exceptions (and those are just countries) i can come up with, can be brushed away with
>There are exceptions to the absolutes I outlined
which also happens to be a summary of the explanation.

so ima need a definition of his idea of "freedom", to be more precise.

I have been to the EU. Trust me when I say few places compare. if you trulry want to leave then I would say Australia or New Zealand are your best option assuming you want freedoms comparable to the united states.

well you're not wrong. I've been feeling very trapped from where I live. Graduating college soon and I've only just traveled for the first time last month. (calli)
I'm pretty starved for culture and experiences.
I do plan on traveling for a number of years, just going to a place, working and living there for a while until I can afford to move on to the next stop, rinse and repeat. I think it would be a good way to immerse myself in the local cultures.

im going to agree with that but on the flipside europeans should do the same for America. which they dont typically and are infact as ignorant as the americans they whine at
fair enough

gonna have to bow out for a while. (class. )

> no u
dude I'm just trying to help

Attached: 1514400633321.jpg (313x334, 28K)

that wasnt a no u.

in fact i agreed with you

BB for Based Belgium

seeing a bit of the world sounds like what you need then. sounds like a good plan.
good luck.

how does it help OP in randomly getting uppity about who knows more about which country
if you've never been outside of your own country in the first place moving somewhere else is reckless

Attached: 1514085247211.png (579x581, 416K)