Feels

> Be me
> 17 y/o beta femanon who gets easily attached to any male that shows me attention
> Work in the school library so all I have to do all day is talk to my e-friend
> One day he suddenly asks me out
> Say yes due to extreme anxiety and fear of loneliness
> Realize my mistake when he begins to start talking about suicide a lot
Fast forward three days
> e-boy decides to leave a vague post eluding to it all ending tonight up on his social media
> Not answering my concerned messages
> OhFuck.jpg
> Beginning to have a breakdown because of this
> Message him at least 100 times
> Freaking out all day
> 4 p.m. arrives
> On bus heading home feeling completely dead inside when phone buzzes
> Expecting it to be my best friend since I told him about the situation
> 'You have one new message from e-boy'
> Open it and immediately want to slam my head against a brick wall repeatedly
> "I've been asleep all day lol"

Thoughts?

Attached: 1473257701168.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Attached: whoquote.png (970x353, 144K)

wruq

Underage enjoy ur b& roastie

You shouldn't hang around retards like this, especially if he's suicidal. Not worth the effort
Trust me I know from experience

>fem
don't lie I bet u have the penids

Yo this is OP. I'd like to clarify that I'm 18 now, this is something that happened to me a year ago. Forgot to add that.

End it. Right then and there, I've known girls that do that shit. It's not worth it, you gonna end up stressing out and losing all your energy and nerves while they don't even give a fuck.
Besides, talking about suicide after asking you out should have been a red flag to begin with, you don't make plans like trying to date someone while wanting to die, he's not really suicidal, he's just trying to manipulate you into thinking his survival depends on you. The longer you hold it off, the worse it will get. And when you do cut it off, which I recommend is as soon as possible, don't relaps at his bullshit because he will spam every place he knows you browse with suicide poetry and shit.

Go fuck yourself this isn’t your own personal blog ya dumb bitch enjoy your b&

lol sure

I think I am glad I am not you!

Enjoy that b& ya stupid cunt

Underage and R*ported

>R*ported
Rockstarported?

Can you fuckers not read? I stated in a reply that I'm 18 now. Turning 19 in May.

Your going to jail

Only reply that should concern you follow it and fuck off.

Sure and Americans are white. Fuck off to tumblr you stupid bitch

Dont waste your time dude all this cunt wants is attention thats what underage bitches want

post pics of when you were 6 or lies

Reminds me of a time a girl told me she was gonna kill herself that night and I replied with "Cool, still up for the weekend?" and she replied with "Yep, pick me up at 6"

Fuck off you attention whore. Ask your emo blog friends what to do.

Can't stress enough. Not even just for OP's sake, everyone's sake. If someone does this shit to you, just drop them and don't look back.

Dude sounds like an attention seeking asshole, probably should just kill himself of get help.

I know i had a 2 hour conversation with this one girl in highschool when she said she was going to kill herself. Then she did the same to one of my friends and then another. She just wanted peoples attention.