what happened to this meme? did it die already? i thought it was pretty funny

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVa46DCX-6M&list=PLnZG6vljUuQODEyiXD2K55oEdGp26Y7yX
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>did it die already?
I fucking hope so. There's nothing funny about it.

It's spread pretty wide, but the images are posted pretty rarely. Most often you see "La creatura..." posted to especially dumb ameriposts.

T. Tyrone Martinez von Goldberg

Díos mio..

>I fucking hope so. There's nothing funny about it.

Attached: 1508524646443.png (403x334, 113K)

Attached: 1518759972838.png (290x192, 41K)

t. 56%

Attached: 1514943217887.png (776x1200, 168K)

Attached: 1518731584909.png (1600x1200, 59K)

>There's nothing funny about it.
asking for it

Attached: 1509756097267.png (2000x1500, 1.07M)

el monstrosidad del averno...

It just reappears sometimes when there's a funny ameripost but it's been going on for a while so it's not that funny anymore

El abominacion tenebrosa...

Attached: FB_IMG_1522657222900.jpg (288x151, 6K)

An heterogenous set of genes, perchance ?

Attached: IMG_1761.jpg (495x495, 53K)

it will never die

Attached: 1510537164194.jpg (600x600, 144K)

Attached: real malice.png (1440x748, 431K)

la luz extinguido...

t.

Attached: 1493114231926.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

This meme will never die as long as Jow Forums exists

Attached: dios mio....webm (640x640, 2.05M)

voldemort paid a visit to gringotts?

el golem americano.......

la devorador

Attached: 1508535689136.png (420x420, 17K)

That's 10/10 in burgerland.

Scary as fuck wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=RVa46DCX-6M&list=PLnZG6vljUuQODEyiXD2K55oEdGp26Y7yX

el playlist muy malo

Can confirm on behalf of America that she IS a 10/10 here, american women are so beautiful, don't you think?:)

"DEH"

Based off-/tv/ dehposter

It's still huge on pol and I've seen it leaking into the outer-memesphere. Pewdiepie is likely going to mention it soon

Attached: 1518316257346.jpg (372x290, 61K)

mój boże, amerykański goblin............

olento pimeyden toiselta puolelta...

Good post.
These brainlet non-Americans don't realize you were baiting their replies.

>w-we were just b-baiting guyz i'm not actually dumb

Attached: 1517841139711.jpg (247x204, 9K)

美国的怪物...

Every time

Attached: 1510883784619.png (2518x1140, 420K)

Bump

>It is not possible to describe! Mutt after Mutt poured through the portal that opened above Mexico City. It was beyond belief, worse than the blackest nightmare. So many people were snatched into darkened corners or horribly corrupted. It became more and more difficult to breathe. The stench was overpowering. It was dark and all of us tried to leave the city with inconceivable panic. People who had been drained of their whiteness and those already beginning the transformation were trampled upon, women and children were left or snatched up out of our hands by Los Ogros. The basket with our twins covered with white power symbols was snatched up out of my mother's hands and we were pushed into alleyways by the people behind us. We saw the defiled street, the falling ruins and the terrible shartstorm. My mother covered us with black cloth she found in a bin.

>"We saw terrible things: our fellow whites screaming as almost uncountable hordes of mongrels fell upon them, pieces of arms and legs, convulsing bodies who were turning into Las Creaturas as we ran, whole families covered in black greasy shit and being dragged into terrible portals that seemed to consume all light, terrible corrupted things that were once people ran to and fro, sticky, putrid coaches filled with twitching refugees, dead rescuers and soldiers, many were calling and looking for their children and families, and shit everywhere, everywhere shit, and all the time the stinking evil wind of the shartstorm threw people back into the greasy clutches of the things they were trying to escape from."

>"Insane fear gripped me and from then on I repeat one simple sentence to myself continuously: "I don't want to end up as one of them". I do not know how many people I fell over. I know only one thing: that I must not turn"

-Manuel de Taragona
Survivor of the Shartstorm of Mexico City. 2081

Attached: 1510611363043.jpg (800x556, 91K)

>Again and again, the Mutts erupted from the dirt around us. Our worst fears had been realised - they had finally tunnelled into Europe.
>We saw people grabbed by multiple black greasy claws and pulled into howling mobs of the Ogros. Smaller Goblinos skittered and ran ahead of the pack. Biting and sucking on the skin of those surprised by their most sudden appearance, causing them to stagger drunkenly before falling to the ground, convulsing terribly as they began their twisted transformations.

>People suddenly start to run and soon after, to fall. There was no way to save them. My wife was most viciously bitten by a Creatura that had crawled out of a manhole.. Her hair was already beginning to fall out. With the small amount of holy water I had in a bucket with me I was able to reverse some of the corruption. At the same time I splashed my hands and face. My wife complained, “I can’t go on. My genes are ruined... My chromosomes.” My darling Annette no longer looked human.

>As we ran, we passed fused masses of people and Ogros made up of four or five people, howling and wailing as they sank into the corpulent, pudding like flesh of these gigantic abominations, There were entire families fused into these... the sight was like watching defilement and murder - yet somehow worse than both of these things. We saw whole buildings overrun with Mutts and adult men reduced to piles of greasy sharts no larger than a small child.

>All this happened in silence broken sporadically by las creaturas muttering that they had finally found the "Soroshills". The terrible smell had burned throats so much that no one could scream.

>30,000 whites were transformed or outright killed. On the Thursday the shartstorm blotted out the sunlight associated with July. I am one of the very few survivors. Pray for us.

Francis Blackburn
Accountant

Attached: 1510386625605.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

Just wait until next shooting.

>"When we were kids, we'd hear stories about the Amerimutts. People said they came from the north... that they stole people in the night. It freaked the Hell out of us... but we know deep down that it was just a story. Sometimes that kids made up to frighten each other. We could always take comfort in the fact the Amerimutts weren't for real. They couldn't hurt you. They where make-believe. If only that were true

Attached: Mexican-American border.png (714x1000, 900K)

Attached: mutt.png (480x502, 270K)

Ah muy nino, you ask me how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. No one knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children.

Attached: 1513713073877.png (960x1024, 838K)

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a terrible slam. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You cold - you left the window open. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. El Goblino sitting next to you, clutching your leg. Your bedsheets are already staining with oily shit pooled on the floor at the foot of your bed.

"Its okay, Muhammad. I'm white too."

You let out a blood curdling scream. You bolt upright and punch at its chest to try to get it off you. His unnatural burger strength grips you like a vice.
You struggle desperately as it climbs atop the mattress, pinning you down. Fear drives through you. You punch and kick but it does nothing. You claw at its face but your fingernails find no grip in its thick, black greasy skin. El Goblino begins to bellow with hunger, suddenly his immense bulk is atop you and his long tongue starts to probe at your pursed lips.
You turn your head from side to side, praying that it cannot find purchase - but it soon forces its tongue between your lips and down your throat. You try to bite down it to make it stop but it is like a cord of steel. Now you’re in pain too. It thrusts he further down your gullet - you try to choke but cannot. It proceeds even deeper until its tongue is in the pit of your stomach.
You vomit your white DNA straight into La Creaturas mouth. He relishes every drop.

It grasps your skull tightly between it's rancid hands, it won't relent. El Goblino is enjoying every second. His eyes glow with renewed hunger. You are convulsing terribly. Your eyes roll back into your skull - then suddenly your body goes limp. Darkness slowly consumes you. A lone tear rolls down your cheek and you all four feet of its tongue suddenly rip out of your body and wracking your body with unbearable pain. La Creatura sniffs you.

You reawaken at some point.. but you are so hungry and feel so very hollow... so very ravenous... just a taste... Muhammad.

Attached: 1511910511191.png (1184x866, 147K)

Kek

DIOS MIO!

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s

Attached: dios mio.gif (500x380, 981K)

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amén

Attached: dios mio.gif (500x277, 1019K)

dumnezeule...

Much like the shart in mart meme it will go out of fad, but will always be there if an American flag makes a post that merits the mutt reply

la mutta..

Attached: 6748574.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Shartstorm of Mexico City. 2081

Attached: 1519779816635.png (552x543, 358K)

Still I see him before my restless eyes, still he haunts my nightmares.

The old woman had told me of the darkblooded things that haunted the land past the old wall. So I went past it, to see if the stories were true.

The first thing I noticed was the smell, how the pleasant scent of nachos and spices gave way to the stink of faeces. Then, how the sound of banjos became but distant memories. Nothing replaced them. There was nothing but silence in the desert beyond the wall.

Night fell.

I heard his voice first as a distant murmur from coming from beyond the remote mountains in the horizon. At first I could not make out what it said, but I knew I did not want to know. I knew that I had to run.

He ran faster. Little by little, he gained on me, I knew, because his voice grew louder, and so did that wretched stench...

He was close, and the border still far away.

Still I could not see the border, and I no longer had the strength to run.

I turned to face the beast to face the nightmare that I would face over and over, night after night.

Lord...

This was the thing the old woman had spoken off...

The beast beyond the wall...

The one whom all light has left...

The walking corruption...

La Creatura...

The beast looked at me with lidless eyes and spoke:
"XHUR NROTT HXWTHWAAYT!"

...And then I fainted

Attached: 1513366110429.jpg (749x761, 231K)

"No!"

la creatura del inframundo.....

Attached: image.png (427x487, 26K)

Mods literally triggered by this meme.

El mod del mutto...

la criatura moderadora...

Attached: 1522325312328-bant.jpg (820x1020, 180K)

tbf it's not that funny. It's just disrespectful to the American people in general.

Attached: unknown (31).png (752x557, 372K)

Attached: herencia.png (634x343, 299K)

put me in the screencap