Please r8 my knifes, also how Finnish I am from scale of mämmi to sauna?

Please r8 my knifes, also how Finnish I am from scale of mämmi to sauna?

Attached: puukkokokoelma.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

bump

No other knife enthusiasts here?

those aren't knives, THIS is a knife

Attached: gladius-1.jpg (900x675, 229K)

pre-sauna. (9/10)

I bet you drive in V12 pickup and own 1,5 inch dick?

that is a mini sword

Attached: 1522652666388.png (1400x1050, 41K)

bump

bump

Good knifes

I want a good knife,but the commercial knives are too expensive here

So I want to buy an artisanal knife made of a spring of a car

Also
Shedys

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_13392-MLM2956357751_072012-O.jpg (500x281, 24K)

>new Marttiini
throw it away.

You got some older Marttiini puukkos too. Those are probably good.

That Lauri blade in the middle is probably a good one too.

pic related is my current whittler.

Attached: lauri.jpg (987x740, 210K)

Mexicans with knives always terrify me, too much rotten I bet.

It was my course knife from military. It is sturdy as fuck.

knife thread?

Attached: IMG_20180403_154039.jpg (2880x1728, 713K)

Don't worry I'm scared of Mexicans with knives sometimes too

But in general the rural Mexicans,at least here,are good persons

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_147268276870.jpg (540x489, 27K)

Yea well it's a fucking pry bar alright. :DDDD

muumi/sauna

Attached: eSmEcWH.png (561x600, 112K)

Looks like it. Get a chinese cleaver too.

Pic related is my santoku I made some time ago.

Attached: IMG_1008(1).jpg (2592x1936, 1.14M)

looks very handy.

They are nice hunting knives, but nothing that I would EDC.

First of all, explain why do you own that little sharpening box thing and secondly how did you get that many flags?!

You need a double edge long blade if you want to do some real damage.
Rust is a must.

Last two on the right are military knives and they do "real damage".

In knife fight you do not stick the knife in the opponent, but slash and stick it inside only for finishing.

EDC?

every day carry.

I knew that, again a long double edge is the best.

it seems to work pretty well
i've heard whetstones are better but i've never had one or tried using them so i don't know how it compares
the flags you can inspect element the box after it disables to add more but if you add too many it breaks it

Attached: f5941071826dbc56aa48a15d342c0d6b.png (600x552, 212K)

It is. You use it with a pinch grip at the heel of the blade. That's why the handle can be on a thinner side. Hardness at the edge is about HRc 62. Cuts like a small devil.

I disagree

You're wrong and I will win every single knife fight!
I keep my blades soaked in viper venom and rust.
Nothing personnel kido.

:D

You got me there.

>Rust is a must.
1095 steel with differential hardening, m8. At first I heated it inside an induction coil to hardening temps, then I sank the blade halfway in the water, waited for a 10 sec and then submerged it fully. Tempering at 200*C for a few minutes.

I left that slag layer covering the spine there. I may remove at some point it if I feel so.

That "box" works same like sharpening steel, but is cheaper and easy to use.

I got this wetstone, it seems to work fine but It's hard to use and you have to buy and other cleaning stone... and I did not.

I never use it, I always borrow some other chefs sharpening steel because they have reallu fancy ones ($250)

Attached: 15227650188001865110330.jpg (3328x1872, 591K)

Rust increases tissue damage, the would will be harder to clean and it will suppurate badly.

>I keep my blades soaked in viper venom
>and rust
But what if I have cortisone pills and I have kept my Tetanus immunity reinforced?

Your blade is so dull you can't even kill a worm with it. What do?

>romania

My blade is never dull, it's hard and thick and vipers are hissing in the shadows.

Nice trips!

That is actually a very good synthetic stone. Better and faster than natural stones.

...to add, you need a medium grit DMT diamond lapstone to keep that Dick stone flat and clean. It's worth it.

I would love to see the face of my close quarters military instructor, when someone would explain him that.

He would shed a tear.

I think you misspelled vein.

That means I never even had to knife fight him, winning by default.
My lucky day.

Fighting reality with fantasy was indeed the main source of the ultimate top kek shit I witnessed back then in conscription.

Some guys really fell hard face first. You honestly just could see how the reality took over.

But there were always the brave few who could soar high over the reality with their own plane of existance, like this one lieutenant of NCO-school who was called mr. Hollywood.

No matter the day or weather he had always hair and teeth of a hollywood star, body of a greek sculpture and tacticool of navy seal.
He taught us how to jump sideways and fire with pistols a'la Max Payne, and how to correctly hit with katana et cetera.
:D

:DDD

Wanna hear more stories of Mr. Hollywood?

Yes please.

We had a guy we ended up calling as "Kultakulli". Imagine a 173 cm tall, medium built guy with "mopsi" face completed with bulging yet squinty eyes.

His stories about his endeavors were of a developing type where, in the end, he ended up sleeping with Miss Norway at some point. I am genuinely not lying here.

No counterargument held him back. It was completely amazing, and would have been almost majestic if he hasn't been that fucking hapless and worthless cunt in everything else. He dropped every forced march and whined about being cold and wet in every camp exercise.

But his stories never ceased developing. And he was absolutely completely immune against all criticism. We are talking about a true aptitude here.

HYLA

Attached: Suomi.jpg (796x827, 149K)

>HYLA
>canadafriend

"hyla" is Also a depiction of the sound you make when suddenly quickly puking, for a reason or another.

Mr. Hollywood had seen another Hollywood Action movie at the weekend, thus at monday when we had Close Quarters Combat training at the simulation building complex, he decided that the breach team should open the doors with a shotgun.
So now the breach guys opened every door in the training center with a shotgun blast.
So next day Mr. Hollywood got a "development speak" with captain and quartermaster of the company, about wasting good doors for a fucking shotgun breaching. :D

Another time he had seen probably a John Woo movie, when he insisted that we should train breaching into a building by using trampoline (tactical, black) and jumping through a window frame.
So he showed us how to do it with dual wielding pistols and jumping through the frame blazing dual wielded pistols.
5/5

You are not making this up, right? Total kek.

He is like that one regular military NCO I heard about (I never saw this myself) who insisted on exercising a maneuver where dudes would both lunge on the ground and simultaneously shoot an aimed shot at the enemy.

According to the story, this regular NCO would demonstrate this "idea" by taking a few running steps, then jumping to hit the ground while shooting blanks, and then hitting his face against the RK rear sight when actually hitting the ground, resulting a number of cracked front teeth and a bloodied nose.

According to the story this should have happened somewhere in Niinisalo, early 2000's.
I believe this story because these kind of guys just are there, and we all young Finn guys are simply set by birth to meet them. Voi Vittu.