Wanting to have sex with a puppet/dummy is okay if you have feelings for it

Wanting to have sex with a puppet/dummy is okay if you have feelings for it.

Attached: puppet fucker.png (771x745, 982K)

correct

True

It's the only way.
Turn your wife into a doll that can't speak but can still be fucked as well as able to shoot blades at people you don't like.

Attached: 1476404567910.jpg (450x375, 76K)

Hmm.......

Attached: nice..png (700x900, 354K)

Cute

ikr.. Dw though, my wife is still alive and a human. It's just this doll that has been created. will be able to satisfy me and can take out those nasty people out there.

Don't ignore your real wife, she's also very important, remember that

I won't forget her.. She's cute in this picture with that outfit, I can't tell if she likes it or not.

Attached: photo (2).jpg (512x512, 61K)

Actually, technically we're molesting our puppets every day...

Attached: Miss-Piggy-Kate-Spade-Collaboration.jpg (2048x2048, 387K)

That's somwthing you have to ask her, she does look cute tho

I asked her, she said she's fine with it, she's just nervous or something. Or Embarrassed or something. so yeah xd

Hmmm... Well, maybe is not somwthing she would wear. Good thing that there's a puppet, right?

Mhm, well I talked to her more, I think she's nervous wearing it around me because she totally wants to impress me or something, xddd. She's not gonna admit it, but it's true.

Shit, have you got a fucking tulpa going on or something?

That's cute :)

I know.. By the way she said hi to you.

Oh man, tell her hi for me then

I did, xd.. By the way do you have anything like discord, because I'd be happy to chat to you more often about my wife, and I don't wanna have to just find you on random Jow Forums threads all the time, xd.

I've never used a discord man, I'm not even sure what it is

It's just a simple text chat that's easy to use, it's very easy to talk to on there and making an account is pretty easy, hey your choice after all but just saying, i'd be cool if you wanted to chat more or something.

Attached: 1_TTOJz35-lJmjWGj59786GA.png (800x272, 12K)

Okay, sure, but I can't know I'm at college

Alright,I'll send you my discord account so you can write it or something then you can add me when you get back :p

Just add the account, "Fad Nova#0573" when you get discord I have the picture of my wife in her outfit.
Btw give me an idea of who you are when you add me, because I just know randoms will try and add me or some shit.

Attached: lol xd aa.png (162x155, 21K)

this was a nice thread. good job.

Attached: leni.gif (257x323, 1.47M)