Are caucasoid high caste north Indians white/partly white?

Are caucasoid high caste north Indians white/partly white?

If yes, they belong in Europe as well don't they?

>Pic related is a full (100%) Indian for example with no know European ancestry.

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-184806_01.jpg (1057x1139, 264K)

Attached: fakenews.png (448x319, 146K)

She looks highly southern European/white mixed but there is no evident ancestry, and there are a large number of Indians that look like this.

Not all are dark and negroid looking. So that means some of us have European ancestry and Europe is our land as well?

I for one would deem genetically acceptable but many here will disagree...

>If yes, they belong in Europe as well don't they?
then no, they don't belong

they may be whatever color they want
culturally nor historically they don't belong in europe

Common steppe ancestry to be precise.

Attached: Narasimhan_et_al_Fig_4_Tale.png (1500x772, 150K)

>white
not a real thing
>they belong in Europe
not here

Attached: 1522603566849.png (690x345, 5K)

>She looks highly southern European/white mixed but there is no evident ancestry, and there are a large number of Indians that look like this.
>Not all are dark and negroid looking. So that means some of us have European ancestry and Europe is our land as well?

Everyone in my family are fair skinned but I don't see any European ancestry. Europe ain't ours. There maybe some mixing a long time ago, I don't know how we ended up fairer.

some people are born beautiful, some are born ugly. regardless of genetics.
Sorry, Pajeet. that's how life works.

How though? Take the example of the girl in the OP pic. How is she not white passing or European enough? We (not all Indians) are clearly genetically closer to you
I'm not trying to troll just genuinely curious

>If yes, they belong in Europe as well don't they?
no, they belong into India

> our land as well?
HAHGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHBAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

No.

Attached: CAE8F37A-F298-478D-92AB-DF70EA3B5A70.gif (400x226, 2.35M)

post some more pics of such specimen...

otherwise it is pretty hard to decide whether they are hard.

urge to racemix intensifies

I don't see how we can't claim Europe as ours too since we clearly have European ancestry.
It's not beauty, it's clear Caucasian features and light skin.
>White not a real thing
Then this board is bulshit

I had colleagues from all over the world, Polish, Greek, Portugal, Scottish, Netherlands. Some of the fairer Indians can pass as Greek but definitely not Scottish or western European. They're white - like literally.

only americans are obsessed with calling themself huwhite cos having an identity crisis of being a country of mixed europeans that only thing they have in common is a 300 year old history and similar skin tone

europeans don't care
we have history and culture that separates us despite our looks being similar/same

the girl might look european, she might pass as a local probably in a lot of places in europe
but thats all there is

my point, "europeans" pride themself more on their own countries culture and history than of the continent in general and their skin tone
and i dont see where indians fit in

maybe romania

Attached: 1485102705450.jpg (1498x698, 237K)

i would dot her forehead if you can decode the vague possibly sexual innuendo from my post

>she looks southern european
WE

It is bullshit.

Its funny to see Eurocucks pretend like they know everything about my race and culture.

According to them any light skinned Indian has European ancestry which can easily be debunked.

Urgh, pseudo intellectuals.

>Praise the fucking wagon wheel

>Then this board is bulshit
it is, basically this whole "whiteness" thing is what happens when some people from your continent go abroad for a long time and completely forget the diversity of their homeland, reducing it to what is familiar to them

>her tattoo says pooja

Attached: 1519953869085.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

it's actually a pajeet itt trying to prove some of you guys "belong" to europe
nice reading comprehension tho
wouldn't expect nothing less from a ledditor poo

>we clearly have European ancestry.
>not from Europe
pick one and only one

Attached: lovecraft.png (1060x1110, 949K)

Pajeet stop reposting this thot. Yes she is whiter than your south indian ass but she isnt white.

If they pass, they can easily assimilate and make more white children, so how are we not belonging in Europe? We literally have a claim on it as much as you.

Oh how he missed to see today's degenerates in the west.

You still can't shit in the toilet and bathe in it.

Caucasian features are a different thing, white skin is another. Don't mix the two. They can assimilate provided they work towards it. Most of the Indians I saw in the UK still wanted to preserve "our" culture.

White babies? Within two or three generations the skin tone might change. But I can tell you, we certainly aren't white as in Irish or Scottish.

>poo
>white
you are all shitskins lmao

Here's how a proper ARYAN looks like, from Pakistan.
take notes, POOjeets

Attached: pakistani aryan qt.png (572x658, 925K)

Do woman also shit in the street?

If you want to take a stab at others, you should know that your country is epitome of degeneracy. How many men did your mother have in her life?

Punjabis are on average 15% Greek, legacy of Alexander’s army

That's not a porki, retard. Learn to google search before posting.

You are not from Europe. We all share ancestry from ancient Russia.

>indian intellectuals

Attached: misha.png (524x655, 864K)

>projecting this hard
You are reknown rapists and criminals, know your place you subhuman piece of literal shit.

Attached: india-open-defacation.jpg (1200x749, 365K)

she can come have children assimilate or whatever i couldn't care less
like you are arguing that if she loses all sense of identity and culture and comes to europe to assimilate that she belongs here?
belong is a strong word my man

i as a european wouldn never believe i belong in lets say sweden, even tough i would try to integrate i would still cherish my ancestry and my culture

Attached: BH_Croats,_Tattoo.jpg (508x702, 89K)

You have no claim. The common ancestry dates back to aryan steppe tribes. Part of them went to europe and part of them went south east through iran and into india. You have no link to europe, your ancestors had nothing to do with europe.

poooooooooooooo poo pooooooooooooooo

Why are Pakis obsessed with things they'll never have

>World dominance
>Beating India
>Light Skin

We are all shitskins whether you like it or not. Be proud of your shitskin or remain an insecure cuck.

>triggered
Learn English degenerate.

Why are Pajeets obsessed with things they'll never have

>Toilets

Holy fuck they don't joke when they say you're low energy fags when it comes at insulting, now point where I'm wrong.

Touché

Attached: images (3).jpg (455x323, 18K)

pontic steppes feel free to go take it back from russia you weak cunt

>muh space program

Attached: india sends truck.jpg (480x615, 69K)

Attached: romanlaugh.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Reknown isn't a word. Try oxford dictionary, faggot.
Does it hurt when people point out the promiscuity of your people? You never replied how many fathers you've had.

Loads of people in this thread seem to differ. for example agrees we are genetically passing as European and thus belong in Europe.
Culture is an environmental factor and not as important because it can be acquired. If we have common ancestors, we are the same, you and me.

They belong as rulers in India. Supreme to the Dravidian subhumans. They do not belong in Europe or North-America or any other place built by Europeans because they are not European.

probably a common ancestor, didn't all south-Asians get butt fucked by multiple invasive forces? This shouldn't be surprising, also she doesn't look european

Oh no I just put the letter "K" on it, truly the end of the world. You're so bothered by italian "promiscuity", did some Italian boy steal your mother from your father or something?

>Supreme to the Dravidian subhumans.
you do know how much developed the South is compared to North India, do you?

They're of similar distant relation but no you can't all move here.

>which can easily be debunked.
Go ahead.

>So that means some of us have European ancestry and Europe is our land as well?
Why do you think that? If you are a mongrel, you are not European. Europeans only in Europe.

>a bosnian mudslime agrees with me! that means I'm European!
The absolute state of poo.

Because on the Northern/Southern divide of things where the jungle people living on 1 dollar a day is included on the North side?

Nope. Just pointing out that your country is degenerate. You seem to get triggered by it.

Pakistani here :^)

>ur triggrd
How old are you? Hopefully you are not that older, reminder that you have to be at least 18 years old to browse this board.

All whites are Caucasians.

Not all Caucasians are white.

>Culture is an environmental factor and not as important because it can be acquired.
You completely ignore that in the process of acquiring said culture its also adversely, or otherwise, effected in return.

Post a picture of yourself, and let us see how white you really are.

Dude he's literally EUROPEAN, don't you get it?!

When are you going back home?

what?

no, not white or partly white, and as an indian you know that damn well.

All Boreans do not have a significant genetic distance.

flag checks out.

Do you not know about the Indo-Europeans?
High caste means that she's more purely descended from the (white) Indo-Europeans, as they instituted the caste system (with themselves at the top).

But yeah she's a qt.

But as everyone else in this thread said, we are Europeans and easily would pass as European. Culture isn't much of a determining factor, and ACCORDING to what you "white masterrace" believe we easily look white enough to claim right to Europe.

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-194115_01_01.jpg (262x860, 81K)

Probably in a few months, for vacation :^)

Looks like an American. And by that I mean Mexican :^)

This chick doesn't look European at all.

Or because of the larger % of Muslims in the North?

Afghanistan has better specimens.

Generally Pakistanis are noticeably shorter and darker skinned.

are you fucking with me?
i just said she might pass as a local in a lot of european places
which doesnt mean nothing

if you need an excuse to visit europe or live here
don't try to find it here

people tend to not be as supportive
fuma mi grande negro cazzo you midget

No European ancestry we just have common ancestry from before we moved to where we currently are user.

Compared to Afghans?

You are not European, you are Indian. Racially too. Race isn't just skin deep. I would guess that the woman in your picture was a Gypsie or Indian if someone said to me that she was an European citizen.

Why does she have "POOja" tattooed on her arm

They are caucasoid, no doubt of that, but they are not europid, and don´t cluster with us genetically

That's not Italian, that's gibberish, next time you should know the language if you don't want to make yourself look like a retard.

A poo !

Attached: 1518591243142.jpg (1024x987, 118K)

Don't complain when you and all of your family are rounded up and deported with no savings and in chaos, or in a worse scenario for you, are hanging dead. You brought it on yourself. All of you could easily take the money earned and your top British education and go back home and have a safe life surrounded by your own people and culture.

Look at this pure Aryan specimen!

Tere se bada chutiya aaj tak nahi dekha
Tu European nahi hai, bhadwe

I won't complain, because it won't happen :^)

What do you people not understand about the definition of white?

Yes. I know Pakistan has some primarily rural enclaves of old relatively undiluted by Asiatic blood (like the Kalash) but Afghanistan has more of them and they're more spread out.

>commando
in what?
taking many dicks simultaneously?

Dumb thread. Europe is an islamic shithole despite what people here may believe. She is better off in India in the long run

She should get BLACKED, which is a Swedish tradition :^)

Ok, maybe that's true. But if it happens, theoretically, you have no right to complain.

Fuck off jealous Dravidian shits.
Only European descendants allowed in this thread.
Not all of us. I hate being clubbed with the rest of this Shitskin low caste Indians. I was talking for only the high Castle European ones.
Isn't everyone a mongrel though? No one today even in Europe is more than 95% white. 80% on average, even lower in America.
It wasn't him only. Look at (). What they say is true. We do have European ancestry.
You seem to be the only one in the thread that knows what he's talking about. Mind explaining more?

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-194952_01.jpg (227x403, 31K)