Little Nick Fuentes getting destroyed on Gab

gab.ai/pnehlen/posts/23028620

Lil Nick the 56% midget spic needs to leave right-wing politics to real White men.

Attached: lilnickfuentes.png (674x594, 40K)

>mfw the alt-right is eating eachother alive

Attached: 1506039362243.jpg (776x644, 259K)

Attached: who.jpg (600x360, 59K)

Let all the e-celebs kill each other, Jow Forums will make a better movement in six months.

The issue is that Jow Forums has become diluted with newfriends, tourists, and bandwagoners precisely because of the e-celebs.

Fuentes is a faggot el goblino midget Trad larper. He should've never been accepted in the movement.

There's some appallingly low standards for who's "acceptable" for "the movement". Moreover, isn't Nehlen involved in his own little schismatic war with Cantwell and friends right now?

Nehlen is a fucking idiot. Nick the knife is OUR GUY

The 'alt right' just loves kicking out anyone with an IQ over 100, doesn't it?

Nick doesn't hate Jews enough. He has committed the crime of being level headed.

I love how shitskins are so threatned by Fuentes that they desperately try to convince him he aint white because he has a Spanish fucking last name, as if Spain was on the Indian Subcontinent or some shit.
Fuentes is white as fuck, and a good lad. He is welcome in the Hungarian ethnostate, as opposed to most mutts on this board.

Good. This white enthnostate talk is pure retardation.

The issue? That's actually good if you care about people moving to the right. This hipster shit is annoying. What did illiterate white nats accomplish over the last 50 years? Jack shit.

Some faggot with greek country code calling anyone non-white, lol

What a shitshow. I liked both of those goys. Why can't they just get along.

He's very pragmatic when it comes to kikes, as he should be.
Call them out for their marxist bs, and don't be an immature child about it.

>Hungarian ethnostate

Someone who actually understands what an ethnostate is, holy shit. I fucking hate how many people think a pan racial state would be an ethno state. It's a movement full of actual illiterates.

It's not "hipster shit". I'm just sick of all the fucking e-celeb drama cluttering the catalog.

Attached: 1502884468487.png (500x447, 355K)

If the price for the future not being owned by pos leftists is the death of Jow Forums then fuck it.

this is what happens when you involve yourself in identity politics

This

Paul Nehlen is fucking unhinged. He needs to be locked up in an asylum

you fucking retards are constantly screaming “muh Fed” at everyone and their mother but can’t see that Nehlen is 100% a fed? holy shit lololol

This

OY VEY

>thinking the 'alt right' is even a real thing
baka

People who are not white that defend the ethnostate are pretty stupid.

>Real white men
>Paul Nehlen
>Literally has a mexican jew wife

Attached: file.png (600x800, 684K)

Don't get me wrong, I like how the right is "winning" not just the meme war but the culture war (in some contexts; at least on the internet). It just turns into some faggy bullshit when people start using the right wing as a friend simulator and dragging their e-drama onto Jow Forums, and that's depressingly similar to the schismatic infighting that the left is guilty of nowadays, in some aspects.

Guys start out checking some funny fashy/alt-light memes and then a couple of months later they're running for congress and accusing anyone who disagrees with them of being an FBI shill

Attached: 1498879922708.jpg (1080x1080, 422K)

>I love how shitskins are so threatned by Fuentes that they desperately try to convince him he aint white

He's not white though. His 23andMe proved that, as did the photos of his mestizo family members.

Attached: nickthespic.png (681x554, 24K)

This is why people ask, what is white?

Fuentes is 70+ percent European, so which parts of Europe are white?

Retarded alt righters never answer basic questions like that, nor could they answer the question of how you could implement an 'ethnostate' without causing a civil war.

lol imagine being a 50 year old congressional candidate and spouting Jow Forums memes. The right is a joke.

Nick is young, he organically reaches out to gen Z. Paul is a corny boomer who had to hire a “pro memer” to reach out to young people, which doesn’t even work because if you look at his social media, he comes across as a fucking sociopathic basement dweller

I wouldn't get hung up on the terminology if I were you. Call it what you will, but I support a pan-racial white ethnostate being formed in America.

Don't forget to report this kind of thread. It will get deleted and OP will be even more spiteful and butthurt, which will be funny.

t.56% kike nigger

The only problem I have with Fuentes is that he's a bootlicker

>had to hire a “pro memer” to reach out to young people
Post the fucking source, I need to see this shit

Nehlen's job is to cause conflict.

>neets telling other neets they're losers
um, great. but I agree, fuentes does need to go back to college. at the very least for the #content

I can see he is white dumbass. And he is smart as fuck and seems like a good lad. Again, assuming you are white (which you are not), if you guys wont have him, we Hungarians will gladly take him. We need more voters for Orban anyway.

This was the inevitable outcome anyway. Saw it coming ages ago.

Nah, it's what happens when you deal with belligerent low IQ mongs.

Identity politics is inevitable in multinational states. The high IQ option is having small scale states based on nations (nations, aka ethnicities, not races) which was the default until the post-colonial era. The nation state is a de facto ethno state where the ethnic aspect is taken for granted. It was never even questioned before. Now it needs to be explicit in the construction of a state. There's nothing inherently bad about it.

#NickerNation checking in!
This old ass boomer is a fucking nutcase. If you autists can’t realize that if the right can’t stop infighting, we are completely doomed then maybe we deserve it.

Nehlens wife is brown. He doesn't get use racial purity. Also looking like he's a con man stealing money from folks. Gab is full of seige sodomites and loons.

Yeah, it can be annoying and I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the average age being low due to it being primarily a Gen Z thing. But I've come to accept it as a positive.

Attached: asc.jpg (482x682, 181K)

Fuentes is always punching right, couldn't happen to a better amerimutt.

Attached: 56%protest.jpg (900x1200, 298K)

>the right is "winning" not just the meme war but the culture war
HAHAHAHAHA

> at least on the internet
HAHAHAHAHA

damn, she looks like maddox in a wig.

Why does the altright hate it’s intelligent members so much?

>punching right
As far as I can tell, this has pretty much devolved into "its ok to attack people who identify as right wing if they're not white"

why the fuck would you move this to bant? retarded mod

This is very political in nature.

the AR is nothing but a branch of pol. every good thing that ever happened to them is us, every good meme they ever did is from us. the minute we're done with them, they will disapear into irrelevance.

@4665380
Because I reported it and because Jow Forumseaters never reply to my posts anymore so I report potential imptrash to spite you all

>political thread moved to bant
Powerful

Who hired this mod? Move it back to Jow Forums, you fraud

The neo nazi wing is hyped up thinking they can gain main stream acceptance by riding the wave and are trying to butt out anyone who isn't one of them. Unfortunately neo nazis also tend to be incredibly low IQ and I speak from personal experience.

Oh and moving this thread to bantz is idiotic btw. Jow Forums started this fucking shit.

>Unfortunately neo nazis also tend to be incredibly low IQ and I speak from personal experience.
story time

Have a story about one of my dad's old friends. He was hitch hiking on the way home from prison and he was jacked. Super muscular dude. Some gay dude picked him up but wanted sex in return I guess so the guy knocked him out, tossed him in the trunk, then drove across a few states (this was in the south western US) and then left the dude in the trunk to die when his friend came to get him.

Perfect lesson on how to deal with gayposters tbqh

ooookay