Alright faggots, settle down

Alright faggots, settle down.

Attached: 1508383121512.jpg (600x600, 342K)

what the fuckin

what does the gayposting discord want?

god fucking knows

attention

someone take the fall and infiltrate their discord

Please tell me you're shitposting
ONE THREAD

>one
try 4 in the span of about 5 minutes

Like four you absolute wanker

Attached: DenkoSekka-BLLR-EN-ScR-1E.png (300x440, 316K)

Cite all four with concentrated gay activity. I found 2.

T.an*me fag

2. The other 2 are barely moving. There's not enough gays around at the moment to make it horrible.

>4 trap threads made in like five minutes
>but they need to be 300 replies and 123 image replies ommitted, click here to view
Nah mate, that's still pretty fuckin bad.

no they're all fucking gay

You're bitching pretty hard right now
Look at this one, and tell me you have reason to complain about it

See:

maybe because trap posting is absolute cancer and belongs on Jow Forums

Wait for me to complete this exercise
See . All the responses are negative and it's about to be buried because no one (not even the gays) cares about it but you three.

I fucking hate r9k

Attached: Untitled.png (601x884, 54K)

Four now I suppose

Lol i only made those to see you flip out. Just ignore them the more you react the more they are gonna do it

it's a trap post
trap posting is cancer

And tell me it will still bother you when it's halfway down the catalog, like it's about to be

i just told you the reason

You didn't hear me say it but I've been considering it

Well then you have laser focus for the least noticeable of things

not really
4 trap threads get posted within the span of 5 minutes which is unusual for gayposters

Why even browse /b/ if you're going to filter 2/3rds of it?

And they're still making the threads at this rate or it was a coincidence? Are you telling me 4 threads is a flood?

It's not gay. It's objectively bi.

>Are you telling me 4 threads is a flood?
no.
a chain reaction by the evil gayposting discord
we must take back what is ours. our mother board, it was ours dammit and the gayposters played us like a dam fiddel and took it away from us.

Why are we still here… Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg, and my arm… and even my fingers… The body I’ve lost… and the comrades I’ve lost… It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there… You feel it too, don’t you? I’m the one who got caught up with Cipher, a group above nations, even the US, and I was the parasite below, feeding off Zero’s power… They came after you in Cyprus, then Afghanistan. Cipher just… keeps growing, swallowing everything in its path, getting bigger and bigger. Who knows how big now… Boss… I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past… Take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t rest… until we do. Our new Mother Base. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but I’ll make it bigger… better than before… Boss...

Okay okay as long as you're not taking it too seriously

no i just got a bit spooked but the gayposters can be annoying sometimes even though i have learned to ignore or filter 99% of them
anyway fren goodnight

Goodnight