Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf
lads will we make it? one day?

Attached: 1512705349673.jpg (996x631, 70K)

you will get one
I believe in you user

I have one, she's cute and shy. We were both eachothers' firsts and we're very agreeable tbqh

You'll get a gf if you believe in your abilities to get one user! Don't give up!

Attached: c3eddcfa3ad64f23000af1aafad0afce.jpg (2048x1846, 399K)

how do I keep believing?

if you think getting a gf = making it I got news for you lad...
YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

By having faith, fellow leaf.
It's up to you to figure it out along the way. You also need to find the right one, and she's out here somewhere. :)

Attached: sachiko cuteee.jpg (499x482, 62K)

I meant "it" as in "that" not "it" and in "it"

you'll make it, get urself a gf thats homely but doesnt put up w/ the feminist bs

>never cared about getting a gf
>one day extremely lonely in college
>see someone hanging out with their gf
>realize I've never felt actual love
>get horribly depressed out of nowhere
My household didn't really set a good example for how relationships work.. I don't know what it was specifically that fucked me up but I can't be around girls or let anyone touch me. It's hell, I can't be physically close to anyone boy or girl, I literally push them away. I can go on, I don't think I'm mentally capable of loving someone.

Attached: SCFLTwFQyE-6.png (300x250, 16K)

:(

I hope you thank god everyday for how lucky you are

Attached: 1503784012272.gif (128x128, 151K)

>tfw not a beta faggot like OP and got a gf last week
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 15134203934.jpg (284x322, 46K)

I unironically do, we both needed eachother. I can't imagine being alive without her now tbqh

get ready to be the biggest betaest faggot when she leaves you for someone else and still tells you that you're perfect

Imagine having no gf AND no job.

this. BE STRONG MIND !

fuck I'd kill myself if I was there again. At least now I can work upwards of 70 hours a week

This is me. Literally me.

t. a child

:(