Work for a catering company

>work for a catering company
>we get a Muslim wedding
>mfw I used a pork broth in the beef stew
>mfw I just made 700 Muslims consume a pork product

Attached: 1454965227834.jpg (327x324, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=pVyJWSvSF1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake and gay. OP is JIDF

But user...you're still a poorfag...
American & Canadian Muslims know they accidentally ingest pork all the time...it's a main ingredient of preservatives.

Muslims aren't kosher. They just take it or leave it.

Fucking disgusting and racist. Hope you get fired and never work again.

If he was JIDF he'd be fucking LOSING HIS SHIT AND SUING. user is a basement dwelling loser who thinks a Muslim family who paid a fuck ton of money for an event to show they're no poor gives a shit about pork in their soup.

allah gets the last laugh you piece of dirt

Its not haram if they didnt know.

user thats a huge dick move, even from a perspective of being Anti-Muslim you're only hurting the movement. That is not OK.

just more confirmation that arbitrary religious rules are nonsense

Even as a Nazi I find this offensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

There's nothing wrong with Islam, they are not the enemies. The people that are working to destabilize their nations and flood the west with the worst of them are.

Attached: 1520198709041.png (587x870, 985K)

Good job user
These faggots crying have no backbone

I bet (((you)))'d never do this for a bar mitzvah though, right?

Attached: [email protected] (2048x1341, 248K)

KYs OP. I don’t like Islam but this is a dick thing to do.

they're shill bitches and they're annoying

Fuck is wrong with you? Actually JIDF.

Attached: 9b78d3d38cf54be1a51eb9b4a8153a9bc3f66001c24011dd66651d79f92e1157.png (429x410, 52K)

i just reported you to the rcmp you hate criminal

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 62K)

If you are christian, even you shouldnt be eating pork. Also, you are a larping nigga

You may be a leaf, but you’re a good leaf.

Rare flag is correct

that's fucked up.

This Muslims don't actually give a shit. They like to weaponize it as leverage in social situations though.

I like you, OP. Don't ever mention this to anyone again and delete the thread if you can. This is considered a hate crime in mooseland. You could face jail time. Shut the fuck up about it and just be content that you did it.

You did the right thing leaf. Fuck all the crying retards in this thread.

Attached: 5.webm (320x240, 78K)

Just so you know they don't comment a sin by their rules if they get tricked into eating pork. I applaud your effort though.

Where the fuck did you even get pork broth, that’s not even a fucking ‘thing’ unless you roasted pork and saved the droppings and made your own.

this, OP is an idiot

Technically moslem rules only require them to do their best to ensure the food is halal. That means if they placed an order for halal food and you used pork but told them it wasn't pork they're fine.

>pork broth isn't a thing
please stop being a goblin mutt retard

Just reported you to the CSIS you sick fuck. Thankfully in Canada they go after hate criminals like you.

What the fuck is going on with the mudslime defense league in this thread? Is this still Jow Forums?

How? He isn't any better than a fast food working nigger who spits on a hamburger.

Have some common decency OP. The fuck is wrong with you?

Agree.

OP is a based leaf.
Remove kebab.

>pork broth isn't a thing
>unless you made pork broth

Are you ok?

I laughed at your post

It continues.

Fuck the muslims. They don't belong in the West. They plow trucks into crowds and bomb people. OP served them pork. Big fucking deal.

MIDF of my Jow Forums

>he doesn't know about the pig nigger muzzies on Jow Forums
they've been a problem for years, user. all semites are garbage.

Attached: 1516240195251.jpg (838x960, 57K)

>Work as nurse.
>Do side work drawing blood for Red Cross at my hospital.
>When I draw blood from a Jew I mark the bag with a yellow magic marker and put it in the back of the freezer.
>When I give blood transfusions to Muslims I always try to find a Jew bag that matches their blood type.

Its the little things that make life worth living.

Attached: jew.jpg (1600x1200, 454K)

Why should we hate muslims ?

Attached: brule.gif (250x250, 1.99M)

How is that racist you idiot piece of shit? Islam is an ideology. Anyone can be a muslim you fuck wit.

Attached: Weird Science.jpg (853x407, 212K)

FFS okay, go get me a container of pork broth at the store.
Pro tip: you can’t.
Hence why I asked where the fuck it came from. JFC is it retard hour on pol tonight?

Hero

You are a literal white nigger. Don't mess with people's food.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>t. r/t_d
((ptg)) doesn't represent all of Jow Forums, faggot

Attached: 1522695216396.jpg (971x565, 141K)

Just make one post saying that the OP is a joke, OP. For your own good make a post telling the truth that this is all a ruse.

God bless you OP

Attached: Toilet Koran.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Dick move. You are a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVyJWSvSF1U

Completely retarded, jews suck blood, not give it willingly.

The share blue shill from the Siege thread is still glowing

Good Christ. Caterers are in business to make food for parties/events and make it in LARGE quantities at an affordable profit margin. Making your own pork broth pretty much contradicts the purpose.
You can’t just go purchase pork broth, retard. You can get beef broth or chicken broth, beef stock, turkey stock, chicken stock, but I’ve never seen pork broth/stock in any store and even wished they’d start carrying it for some soups we make.
This isn’t hard.

Oh, did someone mess with mudlime food? Well that is a shame.

Attached: bataclan-massacre.jpg (758x426, 44K)

Post of the day right here.

Yes, this is pol. ITs just that a lot of people are more aware of reality than you are user.

>go get me a container of pork broth at the (((store)))
NIGGA that's not what you said and that doesn't make sense who the fuck cares what is in your store shit I think there might be some things based on region only a retard would double down
how do you imagine Tonkotsu ramen is made in USA????? I guess without going to the store? Wow great point you made there buddy

Mod is stupid kebab

its not haram if its unknown consumption
nothing really changes mang
youre just a turbo autist

What a beautiful act of multiculturalism.

> Turbo autist
I will use that phrase now

Attached: Laughing.gif (400x225, 1.38M)

:)

Attached: 1521612511072.jpg (433x480, 134K)