Qanon says to focus on Nasim Aghdam dad

His name is Ishmael Aghdam

What's the real story here?

Attached: DZ5_BS-U8AATkab.jpg (984x555, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starelectricoc.com/portfolio/
archive.is/rokG4
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/an-objective-analysis-of-the-qanon-phenomenon/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964
qanon.pub/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first I need to know the damaging news

>Ishmael
MGS5 confirmed

In another thread she has sign saying "Dad, meat is murder" or something to that effect.
I don't get a false flag feel with this shooter, but I've been wrong before.

itt: dumb as shit boomers

Attached: Qanon-redpill.jpg (2233x1820, 687K)

>Call me Ishmael
>MSM obsessively hunts white whales

Speculation but the whole Iranian commando during the Iran-Iraq war parking didn't come from no where wonder if her daddy was Iranian Military flipped by the CIA

He meant Florida nightclub shooter

Well, by the digging done on other chans he owns an electrical company called starelectric and does businesses with these corporations:
starelectricoc.com/portfolio/
archive.is/rokG4
Note that his business works with both Facebook and Microsoft.

There's also this:
887http:// rcrc.sut.ac.ir/people/members/current/najafi/index.htm184

Dr. Esmaeil Najafi Aghdam

Electrical Engineering Department, Sahand University of Technology, Sahand New Town, Tabriz, Iran.

P.O. Box: 51335/1996

Tel: +98-411-3459326

Fax: +98-411-3444322

E-mail: [email protected]

Web add.:

Academic (SUT): http:// ee.sut.ac.ir/showcvmain.aspx?id=7

RCRC (SUT): hhttp:// rcrc.sut.ac.ir/people/members/current/najafi/index.h
However it's unconfirmed if it's the same person or not.

BOOMERS GET IN HERE, ANOTHER LARP

Don't forget the shooter seen in tactical gear

BOOMERS
GET
OUT

You idiots realize whenever someone like this LARPER makes a bunch of rash predictions, that don't line up with anything, it discredits ALL the other shit he did admit.

if she was a youtube adfarming NEET that lived with him, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume he was relatively well off in cali

update qanon said to start saving on crypto, i will drop you the adress and you can donate tommorow.

he was an informant to the fbi

Q predicted predicting this

Idk but he has "busines contacts" in China

Boomer here, what do?

Attached: 1755055.jpg (428x320, 27K)

Press Alt + F4 to save the thread and get Q updates.

Fuck off boomer

You'd like that wouldn't you, you cocksucker motherfucker.

Attached: 178903892032.png (450x800, 239K)

bump

Attached: 2018-03-26-16_04_20-Start.png (456x575, 16K)

leave

>boomers
>boomer
>itt boomers
Uh oh shills latched onto a new smear term for people doing something they don’t like.
Keep digging frens

Attached: E85E648D-1271-4E85-B6C3-CC0BD568BCCA.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

How does "q" post here when hes been banned from four and eight chans?

t. JIDF

The common theme has been FBI "failed" involvement in many of the disasters these last few years.

Wow, Q brings up something after the events took place. What's new? Frank did the same shit when he was Anon5. I can't even remember, it was anon5 wasn't it?

You people are fucking retarded

This guy is a meme

He just says random things that could relate to almost anything

Gtfo Jow Forums with this fucking boomer dumb cunt shit

Horoscopes of an attention seeking fucking faggot

He's on eightchan still.

Attached: 1520027978955.png (1135x1072, 124K)

He isn't banned from 4 and has his own board on 8

Jesus Christ, he's still at it? Pretty long-lived troll.

>implying the fbi isn't behind the shooting

Attached: 1522677290976.png (620x581, 16K)

I've heard callers bring up Q on the radio and I cringe every time. Look, it was an interesting LARP, at first. But goddamn, this shit is getting stupid.

HERES MY LIST Q user STYLE:

Rain
MSM runs
Digital moons
Why does OP suck cock?
Nothing is random
Big shot
Fire in the wild
A cool breeze
Look closely
Pay attention
Follow the signs
Dear in the headlights
A cock in my arse
What does it mean?
Think.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/an-objective-analysis-of-the-qanon-phenomenon/

Through short forum posts comprised of keywords, codes, riddles, questions, pictures, and bizarre computer commands, Q claims to be delivering the “biggest intel drop in known history”. Every few days, a piece is added to a gigantic conspiracy puzzle which, once understood, is said to unlock the truth about the powers that be. And nothing less.

Through his posts, Q describes a global elite that is evil, satanic, and bent on pedophilia. In his descriptions, this elite group deals with international human trafficking, it orchestrates false flag events to advance its agenda, and conducts occult rituals behind closed doors. It owns and uses Hollywood, mainstream media and social networks to control the narrative and to censor the truth.

While the above might not surprise the average “truther”, Q’s message has a startling twist: Donald Trump is actually raging a silent war against this globalist elite and is even brewing a major “counter-coup” to retake the American government. According to Q, Mueller’s investigation regarding Russian collusion is a front. In actuality, he’s about to indict hundreds of high-profile politicians and celebrities including the Clintons, Podestas, and Soros of this world. This operation is expected to cause intense turmoil and even riots.

Attached: 1522658927501.png (401x560, 346K)

Hear hear. Fuck q and all his sheep. Baaaa! Baaaa!

BAMP?

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!!!

Attached: Monarch-Butterfly-1.jpg (747x467, 37K)

>NasimABC
Alphabet agency
>Literal Mossad
Mossad
>Info shoah'd from everywhere
hmmmm
>hospital received 3 after request for 4
seems legit
>didnt kill anybody
lot of attention
>thread just before shooting
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964/
>all of her? values mirror pols
>qt with animu proportions
>loves animals
lads. I have a bad feeling the nasimabc website is a honeypot and Israeli false flag of the highest order.

no, you are dragging down the quality of the board

bump

Attached: 1522087939957.jpg (320x279, 22K)

Liz Crokin, a journalist for TownHall.com has stated in an interview that she believes that Q might be Trump himself.

“Now, I believe Q is President Trump, working possibly with Stephen Miller, to drop this information behind the scenes to get a campaign going, to red-pill people as to what is going on with The Storm, and their takedown of the Deep State, which includes the Deep State pedophile scene. I’ve been telling people for a very long time the stuff that goes on with these elitists, these occult elitists, who literally are raping, sacrificing children, drinking blood, like eating babies literally. It’s too hard for an average person that has no idea that any of this is going on to take it in all at once.

So there’s been a very orchestrated effort behind the scenes by President Trump and his administration to slowly wake up the public as to what, that A), this goes on, that it’s real, and B), that they’re taking down these people. When there are mass arrests, and there are names like Hillary Clinton that pop up, or thrown in prison for sex trafficking, there’s not mass hysteria. People will realize, ‘Oh my gosh, maybe this is real,’ or like, this isn’t just some kind of coup or whatever, this is real and this is really going on.”

Attached: 1516501656217.png (3515x5625, 3.94M)

These are currently ny favorite threads on Jow Forums just because of how supremely buttmad this guy makes people.

Attached: 1341019.jpg (540x264, 28K)

Nice feet.

While Q is an extremely polarizing figure, there are facts about the phenomenon that should be obvious to all. First, everything about Q is 100% pro-Trump and in full accord with Trump’s entire political agenda. From a PR perspective, it is an effective and innovative way of bolstering support for Trump while bypassing mass media.

But is this all true? Is Trump truly taking down a network of globalist Satanists? Is this why 90% of the media coverage of Trump negative? Conversely, is The Storm actually a way of gaining the support of “truthers” while, in actuality, no storm is actually happening? Could it be the most elaborate LARP in human history, conducted by a brilliant troll?

One thing is for sure: There is something profoundly messianic about the Q phenomenon. Prophecies of great tribulations and promises of delivering the world from Satan’s followers indeed take on epic, biblical proportions. Through “miraculous” tweets and pictures, Q has converted droves of skeptics into devout followers who are now believers and are ready to spread his word. Q himself adds to this mystique by often mentioning God and quoting the Lord’s Prayer.

So, is Q the real deal? As he says himself, “truth always wins”. Only time will tell if his prophecies of a Final Judgement will come to pass or if he’ll end up being another false prophet.

Attached: 1515457520701.jpg (2232x5180, 1.04M)

sage boomer threads

Liz Crokin is a fucking loon. She also claimed the CIA was running a pedo ring out of the basement of the playboy mansion.

(((Q))) IS A FAKE FAG

You wanna hear my Q user """"Prohecy"""" bro?

Soon this fucking faggot will be selling merch

Seems pretty legit to me.

Attached: 1511252187826.jpg (5000x5000, 3.92M)

follow the stream of piss

> tfw you'll never titty fuck a busty niponese ninja babe
Why am I living?

Boomers get out! You are taking up valuable space on this board! Also, go team peep! Derp.

Has been the shills tactic against Q threads from day one.

Q has been proven legit on several occasions. The harder the shills rage the more important the coverup

He predicted the Austin bomber a week before.

He didn't predict shit you fucking retard

He predicted you'd say that

Attached: ClipboardImage-1.png (479x480, 282K)

This.

Getting a bit desperate are we MI6?

Attached: 5996c265492d9da97031ed54bb39aef273b73e3b721b0017d6c5c495d1a9718e.png (1193x670, 265K)

I predict anyone who believes this horoscope tier bullshit has an IQ under 100.

Wow! This just in! I'm right!

mi6 wouldn't call you a dumb nigger

"His reputation as a prophet is largely manufactured by supporters who fit his words to events that have either already occurred or are so imminent as to be inevitable, a process sometimes known as "retroactive clairvoyance" (postdiction). No quatrain is known to have been interpreted as predicting a specific event before it occurred, other than in vague, general terms that could equally apply to any number of other events"

Taken from Nostradamus wiki
Sounds awfully familiar no!?!?!

Ishmael = ISrael?

THANK YOU! I've been asking this in forums all morning. Is there not 1 Autist left that can tell us about the dad?! I suspect he is a glow nigger and this chick lived with him at age 39. That's odd.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-04-05-41-24.png (1440x2560, 319K)

No not really. Try again britfag.

Attached: 1522728412829.gif (569x320, 1006K)

Say it again, but this time without the meme flag

>Q

Attached: 1522424122192.png (949x647, 26K)

Ah yes, only rural and suburban retards, amirite?7

What was he up to 20 years ago?

Q is a fucking autist and this girl is literally one of us. She posted a thread here before she did it and was wrote off as a "Larper" and "Glow in the dark CIA nigger"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964

Attached: 57092293_50[1].jpg (50x50, 2K)

You know, one can focus on larps by oneself without bothering other people

You are fucking braindead lmao

No, only retards who are easy to influence

Well, I dont know how to out this franky but... you're a faggot ass nigger son. I'm so sorry.

Nope. Not at all

I know rite?
These stupid redneck boomers probably voted for Trump!
lol!
t. -shilly shillenstein

>Taken from Nostradamus wiki

Kill yourself /x/fag.

Ishmael was the brother of Israel and father of all Arabs.
Arabs used to be called ishmaelites.

Father is Armenian jew named Josie Hadad. Josie Hadad is a Mossad agent who fled the country in 1993 after the WTC bombing. He is the one who actually made the bomb

This also.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-04-05-37-34.png (1440x2560, 333K)

You can tell when his fucking moronic supporters are pissed when they start trying to call YOU a shill

Yeah its exactly the same
You're a dumb nigger
IQ lower than 100

t. BTFO

>Jow Forums
>quality
kek go fuck yourself newfag

Very odd kndeed. She also has a weird hard look in her eyes.

Also she shot herself but no blood under yhe covered body.

He isn't banned. Posts being collected here. qanon.pub/
I also think insiders are just droping things in Jow Forums too.

It's amazing
Someone mentions Q
And you faggots just shill the fuck out of it
Why not just
FUCK OFF AND GO AWAY
>no
>i am gonna hang around a thread
>for hours
>and call everyone in it a boomer

>Has no single reason to be sharing
>Took reddit months to close down sub containing "top secret" government information
>still able to retain anonymity despite having top secret DoD clearance

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

SHE STARTED THE FIRE

>white woman
>nashim muhamed mahmud bla bla fart

sure thing buddy.

Surr.. urban people voted hillary

It's all just a distraction. Trump had a good day yesterday but they need something else to talk about so they do a FF narrative shift . It happens every fucking time!

Who is this Q - asking for a fwend.

Funny to see a glow in the dark CIA spook calling someone a larp.

Attached: image.jpg (1182x960, 82K)

CHECKS OWT

Attached: BR3.png (645x614, 83K)

CIA spook samefag spotted

Attached: image.jpg (700x933, 133K)

It is beyond funny to take Soviet's LARP and turn it into a legitimate thing

Attached: 1522764247416.jpg (1400x969, 112K)

Kek. To give credit where due, Iran literally means land of the Aryans. Of whom the Persians are direct descendants, just like the Kurds (Medes). That is before both got Arab'd into oblivion.

Q is a fucking larp you retards, when will you get this through your thick skulls

Ah yes. Of course, it is the Russians.