What are some foods BANNED by Jow Forums?

what are some foods BANNED by Jow Forums?

starting with nutella for obvious reasons

Attached: nutella.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PeRLeSug0EQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meat

all carbohydrates and starchy vegetables

>vegemite
>marmite
>bangers

Cow milk
White bread
Each and every processed food
Oil
Dough
Big fishs

>Cow milk
>oil
nigga what

Literally nothing wrong with dairy if you’re not a nigger. And oil?

youtu.be/PeRLeSug0EQ
Fake food.
He realized the beautiful red color did not come from raspberry but from cunt and perkele.

Attached: vjlh8wgc.jpg (555x325, 95K)

Cow milk is loaded with estrogen, my dudes. Oil is also generally worthless as a food item.

Okay, Wang

Any cooldrink with more than 2 teaspoons of sugar in it.

Had a professor say that if it doesn't come from the ground or didn't have a mother don't eat it

Sugar is the worst. Lowers testosterone and increases inflammation, nothing wrong with fats, as long as not trans and high omega 3.

>ITT:
>people will ignore that milk actually contains estrogen and lowers your test
>people will pretend that soy affects test levels when there is no evidence supporting it
>people will pretend red meat is good for you because "muh protein"
>anybody that disagrees will be called a kike shill, soyboy, insane vegan, etc despite actually having the facts on their side.

Halal foods or Kosher foods. Animals should not suffer like that.

You should avoid milk, you should avoid soy, you should eat red meat but most people eat too much/ shitty quality

>what are some foods BANNED by Jow Forums?
dunno, but why do americans always use kosher salt? what's the difference between normal salt and jew salt?

Attached: 1502930007922.jpg (803x790, 84K)

foreskin

Omega 3 is good, omega 6 is the one that is bad

why should I avoid soy and/or eat red meat? Red meat is high in saturated and trans fats, and any minerals it has can be sourced from plants. Soy is a good source of a wide variety of minerals.

Kosher salt has a coarser texture, which affects how it is absorbed into certain foods.

kosher salt? That's something I've never heard of.

Anything with HFCS.

you must be 18 to post here

>Doesn't use some specific kind of salt
>Must not be an adult
What the fuck are you even on about nigger?

How old are you?

28 how old are you nigger? About the only salts I buy are table salt, and sea salt.

My mom won't buy Clif bars for me anymore because she's afraid they'll turn me into a soyboy

Dukes mayo

Soy is full of estrogen like compounds, it's why it has a bunch of health benefits for menopausal women. I'm assuming you're a man here. If you're a menopausal woman go ahead and eat it. Red meat is full of high bioavaliability iron, zinc, and vitamins, eating lean meant (not shitty) and not over indulging is important and eating plenty of plants is also important

Show me evidence that soy affects a man's test or est levels in any way

Omega 6 isn't bad, what is bad is having a bad ratio of omega 3 and omega 6

It's really bizarre that you are in your late 20s and you have never seen kosher salt. It's a very common item in every American grocery store.

He's probably a NEET

What are some haircuts BANNED by Jow Forums?

Wrong "your" "old man," but chances are that it's not even that common in the SE. I may have even bought it before, but chances are it's labeled differently here.

Did someone say ban food?

Attached: 0502putinstalin01.jpg (480x462, 36K)

Just a guess but everything which is kosher?

Attached: takeshi.jpg (620x414, 56K)

Unfortunately there have been no large scale human investigations however animal trials suggest that soy can negatively impact reproductive health and development (Comparative effects of neonatal exposure of male rats to potent and weak (environmental) estrogens on spermatogenesis at puberty and the relationship to adult testis size and fertility: evidence for stimulatory effects of low estrogen levels.) You may write that off as "just animal trials" but I would prefer to avoid the risk given that soy has no irreplaceable value

Cow's milk is fine as the estrogen is inactivated and metabolized by the gastrointestinal tract and liver.

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1491771475909.png (399x400, 18K)

I personally think undercuts look faggy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>RESULTS:
After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
>Results:
The collected data from other researchers and our own data are indicating that the presence of steroid hormones in dairy products could be counted as an important risk factor for various cancers in humans.

Keep drinking milk goy, it's soy that's the real problem heheheh.

Eeminder that Jow Forumstards are dumb and fags and stupid and homosexual and morons and sissies and retarded and pussies and idiots and gay as fuck :)

rembered

Attached: 1492044633777.png (800x473, 52K)

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health

WTF MILK MAKES ME GAY?

THANKS FOR THIS REDPILLED POST BASED AMERICAN user.

HEIL TRUMPF!

>caring about what Jow Forums does

Attached: YuriBezmenov.jpg (960x540, 33K)

calcium is important, soy isn't
lmao at your jewish paper