Friendly reminder that suicide has always been, and always will be, a valid solution to all your problems

Friendly reminder that suicide has always been, and always will be, a valid solution to all your problems.

Attached: 1508500250190.jpg (608x1070, 100K)

i miss suicide generals we used to have here

ok

Attached: DI18BbvVAAAXf9_.jpg (548x547, 46K)

NO

nyet

Y-you too

Guys I found a cure for depression! *gets out rope*

Attached: image.jpg (1217x1169, 74K)

Good lad.

that picture really triggers my autism.
real hanging (easy to do with limited time / equipment almost everywhere) goes like this:

1. you tie a simple noose, or if you want to get fancy, a running bowline, but do NOT tie a hangmans knot, it will not tighten properly when loaded moderately (which is what we need)
and

2. find something to tie the rope onto, doesnt need to be high, breast high is good enough.
fasten rope onto object, put noose around neck, and hang yourself. full suspension is not required. this is referred to as "partial suspension hanging".

the main point is not to break your neck (as in execution hangings, where the hangman knot comes from) or to restrict your air pipe (which is a horribly painful and prolonged death), but to restrict to arteries on your neck that transport blood to and from the brain.
this should result in quick loss of consciousness (under 2 minutes) and subsequent death (under 15 minutes)
it is the same technique used in autoerotique asphyxiation (which sometimes results in accidental death)

for maximum comfiness, put a towel around your neck, otherwise the rope will painfully cut into your skin

Attached: simple_noose_2.png (388x189, 56K)

true...

rude.....

it's the only way

Attached: 1514569620773.gif (180x204, 675K)

But snapping your neck is insta-kill, no?

Unironically think of this everyday I don't need your reminder. Gibs encouragement pls

but it is very difficult to pull off. you need a jump off height of about 2meters (including body height that comes out to about 4 meters. I can only think of public bridges) and good rope that wont break.

and of course if your neck doesnt snap you'll be hanging there, regretting the life choices you made.. suffocating.

Yeah, but it's still not gonna last that long.
So whatever.

Life is worth living because... hmmm... I mean... There is ww3 to look forward to... Idk...

but it's crazy impractical. partial suspension is quick, painless and you can do it essentially anywhere.
even in prison. mental hospital etc.

it's just so simple, the only way to deprive you of the equipment to carry it out would be to keep you naked in a cell with nothing to tie onto

Eh, usual neck snapping is better. If someone decides to just end it all, he might as well put the little bit of effort into it. What is the worst is people thinking this is about suffocating yourself. Which is totally retarded.
I guess if you really don't have the surroundings or materials needed, then your proposition isn't bad though.

Do you *really* want to be a Danish during ww3?
This.

if you can put some effort into it, other methods are to be preferred over drop-hanging.

one creative suggestion I heard involved first renting an air balloon flight..

*hot air ballon

I think the best way to go is by overdosing
Just take as many as you can and go to sleep.

You just don't get it man, hanging yourself is pretty classy and doing it properly even more so. There are lots of different peculiar ways to end it all, but this one has that sophisticated tone to it.

No i mean to an hero. I'm too scurred

>2011
Very bad year

Also bad

Ooh they just keep coming

Not as bad as 2018

That actually has a relatively low chance of succeeding.
And when it does, it is often very painful.
Most thing with easy access to them won't work very well.
I've said it before here;
The only method with an acceptable combination of difficulty, success rate, and suffering rate is hanging.
This reminds me of these old Tom & Jerry cartoons where the cat would crash on a palm tree and there's a series of coconuts falling on his head.

There's no way to die without suffering and pain.
Death by definition is suffering.
The ways you're looking at is to die as fast as possible to relieve your pain and to have a good success rate. When you shoot yourself you're dying too fast and when you're dying by lethal injection you are basically numb and can't feel anything but it's a horrible death.
Anyway it doesn't matter, if you want to kill yourself you're just doing it. The point is to succeed.

If I were you I'd go somewhere really fucking high and jump. I have always wanted to know how it feels to fall like that. You can jump somewhere no one will be affected or be a dickhead and jump from a sky scraper of sorts. There are tons of possibilities, especially that price does not matter, does it? It'd be funny to hear a guy fell right in front of some people actually. You could an hero by GTA too, but that's risky, as they do not really want to kill ya, ya kno.

Although, I have a better way to resolve stuff for you. Just leave everything behind and go somewhere, do some things you would never do normally and only then kill yourself. Or not, maybe you'll actually have a more enjoyable life by then? If ya're killing yourself anyway, you can treat the whole thing you're escaping like a game for some time. Maybe go to some warring state and play a mercenary? That seems like something neat to do before you die too.
There will be zero consequences. Just keep a grenade in your pocket in case you'll need to quickly put it in your mouth.

>tfw work on roofs everyday and can't jump

Lo

b

don't kill yourself user i need you here in Jow Forums

Attached: 1520032035839.jpg (229x229, 5K)