Do you think they fucked other soldiers?

do you think they fucked other soldiers?

Attached: 1521636752762.jpg (1764x1324, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_CzPL_7LuQ&index=4&list=PLteC6nGbM8dA4d_o44c7HyfrZAavpdUY6
youtube.com/watch?v=d-OrHsG-03I&list=PLteC6nGbM8dA4d_o44c7HyfrZAavpdUY6&index=15
vocaroo.com/i/s1pGh71bepSH
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZuRL613fbO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An army trap?
Jesus christ That's like the perfect anime scenario.
God I wish I was there

I hate this timeline

Attached: 1516828866070.gif (498x382, 1.43M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AMERICA'S ARMY FULL OG FAGS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes

god i wish that was me

I'd fuck, in a straight way.

You're desilusional gaylord

its not gay or desilusional, dumbo

this man gets it

I will do like I never heard that because next year I'm going to your country

Oh yeah what for?

Attached: 1517428040345.jpg (1338x633, 459K)

Attached: 1515316355531.png (1564x740, 1.36M)

THESE ARE MY BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=W_CzPL_7LuQ&index=4&list=PLteC6nGbM8dA4d_o44c7HyfrZAavpdUY6

Attached: george-liquor-ren-and-stimpy-show-66.8.jpg (210x240, 16K)

t. God Cum

Attached: 1510342675765.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Erasmus, one year

I wouldn't mind if that shit was the truth, I'd love there to be more pussy (male).

To be honest I'd fap to this

BASED PROTO ARYAN

ok if you're coming for pussy you're gonna get lots of it (boypussy too ;)). Finnish girls love med bulls

How much chance of acquiring pussy has an anglo cuck got? Am I not exotic enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OrHsG-03I&list=PLteC6nGbM8dA4d_o44c7HyfrZAavpdUY6&index=15

Attached: 014fc285ff5320cc4cc4d8f9711ae6d1.gif (500x379, 823K)

#Lri81p*\

Test

Test failed

I'm asperger, that's a problem?

Meds are considered the most attractive but Anglos can easily get girls. Meds and brownies are mostly used for sex, you guys would attract girls who want a boyfriend.

You are probably very dark for Finnish standards so you will be very exotic and the girls will throw themselves at you. Spaniards and Italians are considered the sexiest out of all men in Finland

That shits gay I'm lookin for hot ice bitches.

God I want to fuck a soldier

enlist

Well we dont really give a shit about the UK.
But because you are foreign you will still get laid.
A posh English accent will help you but a Scottish or Irish or trashy accent will hurt you

I would post a photo but this is Jow Forums, one never knows what crazy shit can happen

I'm some horrible combination of posh boi, chav and south african.

What the fuck

Mum's SA, kinda posh upbringing for a little while but living in chavvy areas.

Just censor some of it

I don't know what that means. Just do a posh accent and pretend like you aren't a chav

Not really.
>Erasmus program
In fact you will be automatically covered by an extended student healthcare, so if go see a nurse at your school and complain you will be properly taken care of. In a good way ofc.

Attached: IMG-20180401-WA0001 (2).jpg (589x647, 86K)

Rate me

I could probably do posh but I'd sound like a cunt.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pGh71bepSH
best I could attempt. Don't know why people tryna fuck posh cunts, they're all twats.

Too Wh*te

Rutran

prove it

You sound like a nigga

Too white. Could pass for a local. You will still get laid but less (or shittier quality girls) than your darker brothers.

You sound like a nigger

More proof coming right up. Here's a leaked CIA photo operation showing Putina trying experimental gender changing foodstuffs.

Attached: cc1c9e046f23440e88a0a39690603115.jpg (579x800, 96K)

>Too white. Could pass for a local. You will still get laid but less (or shittier quality girls) than your darker brothers.
Fuck. Don't tell me they like fucking Mandingo's

not enough evidence

What more evidence do you need?

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZuRL613fbO
Took way too long to record this shit. Absolutely horrible.

agreed your too white.

No, not mandingo's but guys with black hair and a tan. Pic related

Are you seriously black :D?

Attached: 7u6u767u.jpg (500x750, 41K)

I wish. Full wh*toid here, lookin to kill the white race one black bitch at a time.

fuck you're' I've pranked myself

You mean men like this? He's a spanish actor

Attached: Mario_Casa_zpsvxkhcr3d.jpg (800x600, 60K)

You sound really dumb then no offense. Are you poor and stupid?

Yeah, just like that.

yes more

Didn't see it, but I guess you're okay based on the comments of others.

Could you guys give me some more advices about how is the life and the people there?

It's simply a prank, bro.

Do you like Saunas?

Not very used here in Spain, but yes

That fag is on a discord group I've joined. It's on the 82nd airborne. The fucking twitter is full of furry shit. That was the final red flag about discord groups for me.

Attached: IMG_20180305_145957_920.jpg (2448x2448, 1.26M)

So fucking cute

Girls are the biggest sluts for foreigners. People don't like talking to strangers or sitting next to strangers in the bus for example. At first we will be very quiet and we like keeping to ourselves. A lot of Finns are also shy about their English but I think that a lot of Finns will also want to show off their English skills when talking to foreigners. Some might even speak Spanish with you
When you tell them you are from Spain they will probably be interested to hear about Spain and what you think of Finland.
If you are drunk and they are drunk then it will be a lot easier to get along.

Generally laid back environment. Medium noisy compared to other countries I've visited. People are not physically pushing or nudging others around here. You have to be a good friend to do that even jokingly. Don't expect larger-than-life gestures or speeches.

Be an European, not an immigrant. Get yourself in a team of other exchange students and look like one as well. If you speak even half as good English as you write, you should be good to go.

Students make trips to Lappland and archipelago. They take a ferryboat to visit Sweden and Estonia. They also drink.

I cant... I have serious business to attend to. I will show you more proof another time.

How well do you understand Portuguese? Here is a Brazilians take

Attached: 34434.png (857x585, 92K)

>Girls are the biggest sluts for foreigners.
Like the girls of my country

>People don't like talking to strangers or sitting next to strangers in the bus for example
Can people be unpleasant with foreigner?

>At first we will be very quiet and we like keeping to ourselves
I'm also very quiet and introverted, people even say somethimes that I can't be spanish

>A lot of Finns are also shy about their English but I think that a lot of Finns will also want to show off their English skills when talking to foreigners.
I can speak english well so I don't think I will have problems.

>Some might even speak Spanish with you
Nice!

>When you tell them you are from Spain they will probably be interested to hear about Spain and what you think of Finland.
Good! I like Finland specially for his classical music and history. You guys probably have Sibelius as a God there.

>If you are drunk and they are drunk then it will be a lot easier to get along.
Lel, I don't like very much to drink

>Generally laid back environment. Medium noisy compared to other countries I've visited.
Good to hear! As a funny fact: Spain is one of the most noisy countries of the world

People are not physically pushing or nudging others around here. You have to be a good friend to do that even jokingly. Don't expect larger-than-life gestures or speeches.
So minimal physical contact, I get it.

>Be an European, not an immigrant. Get yourself in a team of other exchange students and look like one as well. If you speak even half as good English as you write, you should be good to go.
Well, in that sense, I'm not very used to work in teams, almost always I have worked on my own

>Students make trips to Lappland and archipelago. They take a ferryboat to visit Sweden and Estonia. They also drink.
Thanks for the information!

Damn this was pretty fun to read, I think I wanna move to Finland now.

Attached: 1500832621929.jpg (650x910, 187K)

I don't speak Portuguese but I can understand that text, it says the following

>people extremely racist
>friendship here doesn't exist
>nobody helps nobody
>a language almost impossible to learn
>Working here is impossible, mainly because of being a foreigner, and if you can always will be a rubbish

Hello neighbour

I can give you a translation if you want but I don't have much time to do it so it will be a very basic one.

>Can people be unpleasant with foreigner?
Maybe with a nigger or an Arab. Some people might tease foreigners a bit but in a friendly way.
You could pass for a local so I doubt anyone will be unpleasant with you because you're Spanish.

>I'm also very quiet and introverted, people even say somethimes that I can't be spanish
Then you'll fit in. And you're still extroverted enough for erasmus so I assume you will be fine.

>Good! I like Finland specially for his classical music and history. You guys probably have Sibelius as a God there.
Nah we don't really care about him that much and most of us have only heard Finlandia. But he is generally respected and considered an important historical figure for Finland

>Lel, I don't like very much to drink
I think you should be willing to drink at least a little

Welcome

Yeah its somewhat true. We do have friendship but we think that people, especially strangers should manage on their own. Foreigners can get jobs but its gonna be difficult if you don't speak Finnish

Love this timeline

Attached: 1522765876666.jpg (960x720, 53K)

Thanks for your help!

I deeply regret coming to this country
1- people are extremely racist
2- friendship doesnt exist here
3- no one helps anyone
4- language is retarded and pretty much impossible to learn
5- working here is impossible specially if you're a foreigner, if you can get a job here it will be a shit one
6- doesn't matter how good you are they'll always pick someone worse as long as they're finnish
7- the quantity of drunks in this country is equivalent to the quantity of thieves in brazil, so if you come here you're just trading thieves for drunks
8- never ask for information in the streets because they'll tell you they don't know and can't help you
9- make sure you tell them where you come from or they'll think you're arabic or a refugee
10- education isnt as good as they say, a look at the level of professionals in the market and knowledge they have. Even if their education is free most wants to study.
11- Not punctual. The bus(es) (dont know if that's a real word but plural of bus) are often late but its not like in brazil where they're late 1 hour, it's like 5-10 min and in the winter its late like 30 min sometimes
12- finns only have 1 face. if you tell a joke they'll have the same face as when they're sad or happy. so you'll never know what they think or feel making having a conversation with a finn something hopeless, talk to a wall and you'll feel better
13- everything finnish is 10 time more expensive because they think their product is the best, well, they THINK. Finnish tomato is expensive and Spanish tomatoes are much better and cheaper. Not counting fruits that follow the same pattern of thought.
14- Night life here suck, looks like a rural town, everything closes early, at 8pm nothing is open unless its a bar.

To be honest this list could easily make 100 points of how awful this place is but i'm tired
(something finnish)

Thanks for the translation

That's good, desu.

>I'm not very used to work in teams
You'll need group support here for two reasons:
>figuring out things will be easier in a group
>figuring out things will be easier in a group
Once you have figured things out then go solo. However everything is still not in plain English here. It's good to have someone to show you around things.

This is ofc very safe country. What I mean here is about getting things going as smoothly as possible.

This is actually universal thing. A guy full of prejudice comes to a country. Any country. Reality kicks in, but the guy can't adapt especially if he genuinely thought in the beginning he will become a Chad of the said country.

I know a guy who once seriously thought he will be "big in Japan". Today he is so bitter about his experience it's fucking hilarious.