Found this hidden Baphomet in a Coco Chanel ad

Found this hidden Baphomet in a Coco Chanel ad.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLL38X683Qk

It can be found at the 0:46 mark. The owners of Coco Chanel are Jewish brothers Alain and Gérard Wertheimer. What's the deal with Baphomet being such a common symbol that is associated with the elites?

Attached: baphometchanel.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's hard to imagine being this insane. Get help.

Attached: 1516868259201.jpg (640x640, 59K)

you are blind
open your mind

Q predicted this

Anyone else see a blue fucking kangaroo??? Crickey! Ozshitposters come in!

You do not seem to understand the nature of objective evidence. Please read up on pareidolia and confirmation bias.

ah good /x/ thread

What kind of objective evidence is there for verifying that something that looks like a Baphomet? Everybody knows about pareidolia. There are many other instances of seemingly hidden symbols in the media, and it can be interesting to discuss them.

>and it can be interesting to discuss them.
Right up until the point where you start indulging in paranoid delusions. You've passed that point long ago.

Can someone fill me in on baphomet and the connection to freemasonry?

Attached: 1522924229308.png (1280x800, 658K)

>he doesn’t understand that everything has an effect and everything is planned

Oh my sweet summer child

Thats the origin of their power....

HOLY FUCK IT'S TRUE.
MOLOCH WORSHIPERS.

You reek of grade school.

Attached: 1522489158880.gif (240x228, 905K)

I haven't indulged in anything, but I try to keep an open mind about various things.

The wikipedia article is a decent starting point.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
>Baphomet (/ˈbæfoʊmɛt/; from Medieval Latin Baphometh, Baffometi, Occitan Bafometz) is a term originally used to describe an idol or other deity that the Knights Templar were accused of worshipping and that subsequently was incorporated into disparate occult and mystical traditions.

nice find OP get this to Mark Dice so he can stop making troll videos

The Vatican invented Baphomet to persecute the Templars and steal their gold. Templars admitted to the worship of this ad hoc deity under torture, whereafter all their property was seized and they were summarily executed for heresy.

Then Eliphas Levi and a number of other mystics turned Baphomet into a God and drew pictures of what they thought he might look like.

Now schizoids see him in cereal commercials when he isn't even there and it's just a normal face. I mean, seriously, he's a fucking goat creature! Your picture looks nothing like Baphomet, OP, you schizophrenic fuck!

These conspiracies really are from insane people.
Watching them on youtube is a good laugh though.

Attached: 1362895693854.jpg (707x800, 254K)

Attached: moloch.png (995x674, 1.29M)

Attached: 1521038404168.jpg (1000x835, 291K)

Thanks for the bump m9.

Here's the figure I'm referring to in case anybody is struggling to see it.

Attached: baphometchanel2.png (1366x768, 790K)

I thought this is what you were seeing

Attached: baph.png (1366x768, 702K)

No the figure I see has breasts, a goat's head, and horns although the horns weren't perfectly captured by my screenshot.

careful m8

the rabbit hole sucks you in eventually. there's an underlying logic to all, and they may be crazy but damn if it isn't compelling.

and when you consider shit like "spirit cooking" its not at all a stretch to imagine the elite could be into baphomet worship. they're pretty open about their love for lucifer

Attached: c5cea1209f249cb82ffb03b3ae68ce0f[1].jpg (400x469, 268K)

I think this just proves that one guy right, we see what we want to see, because I see an owl mixed with a goat

A number of other people I've shown it to recognized the same Baphomet as I see immediately, without me suggesting there was something hidden in the picture.

This thread again.
I am more educated than any one of you NEET frog poster. I did intern in NASA and now I work for big security firm. I have met most elite Jews than anyone of you would ever meet. I have visited their homes, dinned with and went on world's top vacation spots. These are all white Christian's fantasies to put stain on Jews and Elites. Pls stop, this isn't funny anymore.

hi bant