White women are the most beautiful things on the ear-

>white women are the most beautiful things on the ear-
Wow, appears that the beauty of diversity destroys racism

Attached: 2f5bf713e2f76c6f58531a0d30ac288af2f4d43331f9241a8fbc14250891ff38.jpg (1280x1920, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

umass.edu/newsoffice/article/new-research-umass-amherst-sociologists-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What species of monkey is that?

Attached: 06C3A55C-15F2-4BCC-80E7-85D8E8B2C2F9.jpg (194x259, 27K)

Wow, why has Jow Forums lied to me about nigresses

Good thread user

she'd look better with normal nose, normal hair and normal lips

They are ashamed about their life and their race is the only thing they have

miscigenation is ba...

Attached: POL.jpg (739x765, 167K)

Chad Nationalism is the future. Ethno Nationalism is pushed by Üntermench who are afraid of competetion.

I know you want to drill the oil user

Attached: 384216a27878f38ec161ca448689e557d396e0c67496bf5cdeaecb298bfa9b2c.jpg (1080x1080, 265K)

That woman has more than a little white dna in her. There are far fewer pure black examples of women that I would say top even average white women.

But beauty, eye of beholder, etc.

>race mixing with a qt nigress results in divorc-
Wow, it appears that blacks are good mothers and good wives

Attached: main-qimg-7edf70006517eebffe0d3a8850156e8d-c.jpg (584x358, 45K)

Ratchet dirty-looking animal

nice bait cunt

The smart, feminine and good looking black/part black women who date white men are submissive and for the most part easy to control.
That doesn't mean you should mix, though.

She has he BBC daddy's frame & shoulders kek kek...

>gussied up ape
yup sure is beautiful

Sooo basically a new version of pic related?

Attached: conditioning.jpg (2268x900, 271K)

Yeah they can be pretty hot
Pic related

Attached: images-3.jpg (232x217, 6K)

her pussy lips must look like rotten meat

>threads starting with a sentence that stops like thi-

It's been happening a lot and it's always come faggot shit shitting on whites or conservative views. Fuck off, CTR. You STILL don't know how to blend it

blatant hapa racemixing thread

the absolute state of cuckchan

I had a thought today: When I look in a mirror I see a moderately attractive yet slightly overweight late 20-year old white male. And when I look at this I know that with a little hard work I can make this look acceptable. I can work with this canvas and create art, with skill and effort.

Do you think the halfbreeds and niggers look in the mirror and rationalize that what they see is ok? Or do they realize that proper art can never be created on besmirched canvas? That no matter how much work they put in, they will never look unique, never look good, they can never improve. Do they hate what they see?

source, faggot
you've seen the opposite posted here before, with sources

Attached: 1497663477044.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Nobody buys what you're selling, dumbass. And dating site statistics prove you wrong:

>umass.edu/newsoffice/article/new-research-umass-amherst-sociologists-2

>• Asian-white women got the most positive response by white and Asian men alike. They were preferred over both mono-racial whites and Asians.

>• Asian and Hispanic women preferred Asian-white and Hispanic-white men, respectively, responding more frequently to the multiracial men than to either their co-ethnic men or to whites.

>• White women responded the least frequently to mono-racial Asian men and to blacks, but being Asian-white enhanced a man in white women’s preferences. They responded favorably to this group as frequently as they did to white men.

>More detailed evidence in the report demonstrates further how racial barriers to dating are shifting, yet the authors found considerable evidence of a persistent color hierarchy – especially between blacks and whites. For example, white men and women remain less likely to respond to an individual who identifies as part black and part white than to a fellow white person.

Attached: 1518385002787.jpg (900x936, 479K)

Sage goes in all fields

> dating advice from statistic infographics
the absolute state of Jow Forums virgins

Attached: 1514880334002.png (645x729, 78K)

>Jow Forums virgins
stopped reading there

I want a molata gf just like op's image :(

Cállate a la verga puto cuck.

I think the hair and the face and just the overall everything ruin it for me.

Attached: 1484636201792.jpg (480x800, 16K)

good thing you did, that was the end of the sentence.

This is the only good kind of imptrash.

just like mulattos are the best kind of girls

Attached: 962d3fe5554d14f948e60e20d960747fe5388dfae23b2d4b4ca36b8c6573362c.jpg (512x768, 111K)

I prefer them a bit blacker.

Both blacks and mulattos are good

Attached: milk.jpg (467x706, 75K)

T B H white women are really fugly. The rare good looking ones are okay at best.

Attached: vantablack.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

I'm a fan of all races, you get some really hot Scottish bitches, Nordic bitches, Slavic bitches. Hardly white but even Mediterraneans. Blacks are still my favourite though.

I never liked her, just too much make up. She looks like shes trying to be white.

i hate blacks that larp as whites.
blacks are beautiful because of their blackness not because of their whiteness

'Normal lips' now I know you're retarded user

Exactly. Doesn't work if you try to be shit you ain't. She blacks herself up too though, which also looks bad. She goes for dark-ass skin and white features.

yeah, you shouldnt pretend what you arent.
Black features should stay on blacks, and white features should stay on whites.
Not to say that mulattos are ugly, far from it, but mulattos have that fine balance, where their features are balanced out, so instead of 2 extremes you have something in the middle.