The Bald Question

Is there anything more repulsive than a bald man?
They are the absolute bottom-tier of society along with coalburners and single moms.
The shit I stepped on this morning is superior to any bald "person" out there.

I do not believe that killing them should be an option as every animal deserves lto live.
But something absolutely has to be done to prevent them from spreading their subhuman genes into the white genepool.
I think mandatory sterilization is the most reasonable option but I need your opinions.

>inb4 lol it means u have lots of testosterone XD

That alone doesn't make it okay for you to be bald. 99% of bald men who agreeably are strong are still Neanderthals who are dumb as rocks. You need to have a combination of both hair and intelligence to be considered white.
There needs to be an appropriate punishment for any bald man who decides to breed if we don't want Western Civilization to collapse.

Attached: bald-head-shutterstock-800x500.jpg (800x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSPwHn0ugkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=4LRw4JzTQ5k
youtube.com/watch?v=5Greaw5MK9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bald men are too manly and strong and alpha. Us haircucks are soft and feminine like women. Everyday we wake up we put on our make up and make sure our hair looks pretty for our boyfriends. If youre a bald man you're a racist fucking white male and too manly and too high test

Attached: 5802140-1547385523-img_6.jpg (550x413, 43K)

>Bald men are too manly and strong and alpha.

Most of them are just trying to compensate for their ugly heads. It's like seeing those jacked manlets at the gym. They look fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSPwHn0ugkQ

Yes true manliness is disgusting true white "men" are extremely weak and feminine and pretty and gay

but I'm balding

Balding is a jewish trait. A lot of these ''hurr if you are bald it means you have high testosterone'' memes were originally pushed by jews to make them feel better about them going bald at their early 20s.

>Is there anything more repulsive than a bald man?
They are the absolute bottom-tier of society along with coalburners and single moms.
The shit I stepped on this morning is superior to any bald "person" out there.

Replace bald with Polish and the thread makes more sense.

kek

nothing makes you look worse or more sickly than thinning hair or a receding hairline. if it's even borderline you must shave it
a shaved head is only a bad look if you are fat and bloofy

t. hairlet

Attached: comfy2.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

Lie:
>b..balding means I have high test!
Truth
>no sweetie, balding means you have a low test:estrogen ratio meaning regardless of your test levels you have too much conversion to estrogen

Im a proud trans bald man. I wish i was genetically bald so i wouldnt have to fucking cut my hair every weak into a buzzcut

>leaf

>nothing makes you look worse or more sickly than thinning hair or a receding hairline. if it's even borderline you must shave it
I honestly think I have more respect for men who are balding but decide to hold onto it for as long as possible because at least they are aware of their inferior genes and know that once they go fully bald they will lose all respect anyone has ever had for them.

>leaf

Not an argument

?????

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t=

Attached: Baldness.jpg (1920x1080, 864K)

baldness is reversible. it is curable. i know this because i reversed mine. i started balding around 18, with things being ultimately too bad to hold on to by the time i was like 24. then i shaved it. am now 30, and reversed it 85% a year or so ago. my hair is now the way it was when i was 20. with a little bit of toppik powder it looks amazing. changed my life.

if you're balding/bald:
- manage stress (don't dismiss this as wuwu)
- lower prolactin (fap less, much less)
- lower estrogen (mainly through shit foods)
- increase test (zinc, vit d, some others i forgot)
- take ashwaganda and tyroid increasing supps
- eat little diary and milk, no proc foods or sugar
- fix your shallow breathing, do yoga and start meditating
- to break up calcification, start dermarolling scalp
- massage scalp twice daily for 15 min firmly

there's a few more things that help but for most people this regimen done seriously over 6 months will be enough to have them see results good enough for them to keep doing it and change their subhuman baldie lifes around. my entire male family tree is bald in all directions, so i'm as genetically marked as the worst cases out there.

it's shit like this that keeps me coming back here honestly

If you have a manly looking face it doesn't matter what you do, just have high t

Attached: bergg.jpg (1366x768, 56K)

But i thought estrogen was good for hair and test was bad?

"Inferior genes"
You're polish

it is in principle, but the ratios need to be balanced

Whites bald more than other race males due to higher levels of DHT, which is much more poteny than normal testosterone. Ill admit that balding early really sucks at first, but once you accept it, it's not bad. People definitely dont try to fuck with a guy with a shaved head and lots of women like it (look more masculine, mature). Some women dont like it obviously, but its not something you should really worry about. I already dressed fascistic before bc of being into rivethead scene; it can be very aesthetic if youre in shape. Bald Numales should be gassed tho

I love how Kikes are so bad at sports you can't make a top 3 list of best kike athletes without Goldberg.

Post pics.

tbf, he was the greatest pro wrestler of all time, most manly for sure

so true.

Attached: js.jpg (728x455, 81K)

It is
You still look like a subhuman Neanderthal.
I'm superior to any Norwegian lanklet. You all look like bitches with your gay blond hair

How inadequate must a person feel to need to post something like that?

t. not balding
t. not spending time on thinking about the appearance of other men

You're just an insecure faggot, I've been shaving my hair since I hit 18, although I still have a full head of hair. The shaved look is definitely more manly all around and its low maintenance. Doing up your hair and trying to look all nice, it's just feminine.

The Misunderstood Role of DHT in Male Pattern Baldness:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LRw4JzTQ5k

Hair is an essential part of your physical appearance. Bald men look like potatoes.

Having flashbacks huh?

Attached: 1457131362207.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Look at that glorious hair

>Caring about having hairs like some fucking woman

There is nothing wrong with being bald, unless your head shape is shit. If your head isn’t fairly flat on the sides, then don’t go bald.
Also, being bald can look good if you’re buff.

>caring about your physical appearance is bad
Lol stop, being bald never looks better than having hair.

If you're bald I recommend you try and grow a full thick beard. Some women have a fetish for those men.

Fritzl bringing the bantz

Attached: bald cancer patient.jpg (534x412, 52K)

>Is there anything more repulsive than a bald man?
the people who try to mock them

and those that have receding hairlines that attempt cringey combovers

>tfw me
>24 year old Polish male
>hair starts thinning
>stop jacking off
>start taking saw palmetto and biotin daily
>get blood tested to ensure healthy zinc, iron, and B levels
>hairline grew back and hair is thicker than ever.

I also stopped shampooing and i brush my hair five times a day. Also get a trim every month or two because if you don’t the split ends cause your hair to fall out.

nofap and saw palmetto are the key, though.

you must not have had male pattern baldness. nothing you can do about that.

if fapping causes baldness, every male would be bald

Bump

next post will be stelterposter

Attached: next line.jpg (500x500, 71K)

?

Bant!

Same here lmao