Zero to hero

I genuinely want to move to Canada. Tell me leaf friendos, what are my opportunities in your city, how would you rate living there?

Memezion is a fucking shithole, I can bear living here no more. Plane ticket costs like one fourth of my monthly salary, I have near to none savings, but I'm willing to take the risk even if I starve afterwards, at least I'll die in some decent country and will nourish some beautiful trees with my worthless otherwise carcass.

Some info: 21 yo, finished high school and went working on a shit tier job to help my dad because he couldn't work anymore. Neither arab nor kike, don't look like either.

Attached: 1522960322213.jpg (323x454, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Insurance_Number
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also do you actually drink this?

Attached: 32629_0.jpg (1120x1120, 108K)

Living in canada is comfy, but I lived here in a priviledged Middle Class family
I don't know what living in canada is like as an immigrant
i think you can get a decent job though

>Neither arab nor kike
then wat is you?

why would you want to move to leafland of all places? you already live in an uncontested ethnostate, why move?

What jobs are considered low tier, but not shitty that one with no post graduate education can take? I guess I can bear with anything after 6-day-a-week hell ride, but still I'd like to not sort trash or clean shitters.
North Europe immigrant that never wanted to immigrate in the first place but being in my early teens I had no choice but to follow parents.
Because I don't belong to the ethnos of this state, I was and will be shunned from any bright spot.

I think you're gonna need to find a sponsor, have something to offer Canada, or file for refugee status if you want to move to Canada.
Since you have not alot of money you're transition in Canada will be shit tier. You're gonna get fucked up the ass if you go to a Canadian university or college because you'll have to pay international fees, which are like 4x the price domestic students pay.

Tbh though coming to Canada to complete your studies will probably be your best way since you can apply for an education visa, then you'll be able to find an internship/coop (depending on your program) and will have a better chance of applying for citizenship.
Ppl w student visa are also able to work right away, and can work up to 20hrs/ week while in school, and 40hrs/ week during the holidays.
Good luck to you, but if I was you I would just fix whatever is the problem in your country. It'll save you money and you won't have to worry about finding new ppl

Anyways though to answer your original question
>living in Canada
It's great everyone is really friendly and most people are ez to get along with. We also have HUGE multiculturalism, depending where you go, and should have no trouble finding people from the same culture as you.
>job market
It's pretty competitive, Canada is a place with Huge land and low population, about 90% of our population lives within 100km of the US border. That's where you want to live and be prepared to get fucked while you look for a job... Unless you want some minimum wage job, which is ez to find
If you're strong and can work long hours then go to Alberta. They were hit pretty hard recently but I think they are picking up, and if you can get into the oil rigs you'll make a FUCK TON of money, albeit your life will be shit.
Toronto is good too but you'll be working at some fast food restaurants for the first few years which will be shitty. Minimum wage was recently increased too, so the cost of living has increased in Toronto.
Vancouver is decent but has alot of druggies. The majority of jobs will be in Ontario and Alberta Imo. VICTORIA will be a beautiful place to live, and avoid the following
Manitoba
Saskatchewan
Some parts of Alberta
Unless you like fucking annoying as shit Indians who just drink all day
Also don't go to Quebec if you can't speak French since everyone will fucking hate you and don't bother going to PEI because you'll be depressed as fuck and will be surrounded by idiots with an annoying accent.

Nova Scotia is okay but it's cold af and there's not much to do there except fish

Thanks for long replies.
Can I find job and apply for working visa while being in Canada? I'm pretty sure I can be there for three months without any visa, so it should be plenty of time to find something. But are there any canadian employers willing to give a job to an uneducated wannabe immigrant? Like sign the work visa and such. I'm okay with minimum wage, I'm currently working for 8 usd/h but the prices here are just fucked up, especially real estate and cars.
Also I'm normie in terms of intelligence so I guess uni is not an option even if I wanted to.
Also2 is minimum wage enough to live, not survive? Like low tier room rent, decent food, bills and occasional movie theater?

Yeah you can come to Canada for 3 months but you will need a Sin in order to work in Canada, and you will not recieve one if Canada thinks you're visiting for vacation reasons. Yes Canadians are willing to give immigrants jobs and many immigrants work in the servive sector however all these immigrants are legal workers and who are here either on working permits, student visas, or have PR statues. Employers are willing to hire individuals from other countries, and will sponsor them, but they those individuals are usually have experience/ education that will help their company, and I think companies need to prove that the skillset they ar looking for overseas is not within Canada/ difficult to find.
Real estate in Canada is also fucked, so many people aren't able to afford ad house as wages stay constant while house just keep on rising. A shit tier apartment in Toronto can easily go for like 600k, it's almost impossible to pay the mortgage yet along save for the down payment when you're working min wage.
You'll be able to rent, but most min wage workers are kind of stuck renting for life, unless you go to bumfuck no where where the population is like 15k lol.

You can always come to Canada and work a cash job, but it'll be a hassle if you're looking for the long term.
Why Canada btw?

What is a Sin? Yeaa, I kinda understand that I'll be renting and possibly cleaning shitholes and serving middle class for years, but it's almost the same as here, except this country is fucking piece of shit for almost anyone not born here.
I don't think there are any reasons to come every other three months just to work lul. I like Canada, it seems like cozy and nice place, not filled to the brim with niggas and sandniggas like US. I like snow and mild dry summers which is not easy to find in Europe, also don't want to learn another fucking language from scratch while being looked down upon by natives or even another immigrants that happened to come a few years before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Insurance_Number

Read
Without a Sin no employer will hire you unless they are willing to pay cash.
If the government finds out you're paying cash then good luck ever coming to Canada again.

Apply for a work permit and if you get it then come.

Questionnaire on canada.ca says I'm not eligible for any work permit or anything at all. I guess I'll just come to die there under some old maple tree in a beautiful thick canadian forest.

Attached: matt-furie-pepe-kickstarter-new-comic-boys-club.jpg (640x386, 21K)

Tough luck mannnn :(
I'm telling you though student visa is how like 50% of our immigrants come to Canada. Half of them don't even go to school bc they already know the shit and work cash jobs lol until they've completed their studies, then they get PR status.
If you really want to come to Canada though and don't want to pay ridiculous fees, then get proper education in Israel, get some experience, and then apply for a work permit.
Or you can go to Syria, pretend you're a refugee, and hope you get def status. Canadian government loves Syrian refugees and has offered so many of them citizenship and education for a greatly subsidized cost lol

It really depends on where. Toronto and its surrounding suburbs are really shitty. Really depressing in some areas. Plus the prices are insane. Corruption is rampant in suburbs like Mississauga, which means you'll be seeing roads under permanent "pipe replacement". Meanwhile, Brampton, another suburb, has become a brown ghetto. I've made up my mind to move out in a few years time.
Vancouver isn't any better. Prices are also too high, and the city is all Chinese speaking now.
Montreal is also pretty depressing, though for different reasons than Toronto (economic decline as opposed to mass immigration).

Personally I'd recommend either Quebec City or Ottawa. Haven't been to Western Canadian cities so my advice on them is negligible.
we use it for pancakes.

call yourself a Palestinian and you have instant refugee status. Trudeau and his multicultural cabinet orgy would be glad to have you.

Nova scotia is nice if you like cheap housing, but it's hard to find a job

Quebec is nice if you like shitty drivers

Ontario is shit because of Kathleen Wynne, but it's easy to find an okay job and Ontario gets the most attention from our government.

Alberta is best for jobs and will probably grow with Ontario, BC, and Quebec

avoid the north

i hope for your sake that you're not white, commander in queef Justin Trudeau will do anything to get liberal votes and that includes bending middle-class white men over the counter and fucking our ass into a pink sock (metaphorically of course)

yes

Please stay in your shithole so you can die when we nuke it

>corruption is rampant
Care to eloborate