ITT: We wait for a time traveller

ITT: We wait for a time traveller

Attached: time-707642.jpg (590x350, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_July_plot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're is mickey mousse in the picture lol

Hello yes is this the past?

>They're is mickey mousse
mousse au chocolat?

no u stupid the cartoone caracter

>cartoone
Pardon?

Like ya know the movi with the movinng picturs n sheit

>movi
>picturs
What?

cmon dont be a dick lol k now i gotta go bye the time traveller just came and i gotta go back in time now seeya and bye

I am a time traveler AMA

Attached: spiral-clock.jpg (2600x1553, 1.04M)

let's all hope a potential time traveller has witnessed this, written it down and came back to visit us here in this thread, come on mr time traveller, don't be shy!

Do you know how to travel through time?

They're is mickey mousse in the picture lol

which year are you from?

He know da wae

yes. I know. That's how I came here. I will give you a hint about time travelling. Travelling to the future is easier than going back

LOOOLL :DdDDD

HELLO I'M A FUCKING TIME TRAVELER WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT CUNT

OI CUNT

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT WITH ME MATE

You could say. I have done so many time travels that it doesn't matter anymore. Heh I could be 40 or 38983989898 years old depending on different points of view

Wher's yo toim travoling loicence uh ye focking cunt?

CAN I BUM A SMOKE MATE?

OY CHEEKY M8
What's the bloody deal with time travelling m8?

NO FUCK OFF CUNT
YOU CAN FUCKING TIME TRAVEL
THAT'S THE FUCKING DEAL

Fuck off ya prick I can bloody toime travel any god damn focking day mate and come to yer fockin shithole and kick ya in the bladder!

Wanna hear some stories about my time travelling shenanigans?

OIOI YOU FUCKIN NOBSOCKET DO YOU WANT A FUCKIN SLAP WANKER?

Time travel:
>start torrents
>take a nap
>downloads are finished
Timetravel.jpg

tell us

Let's start with something simple. At July 20th 1944 Hitler was originaly killed by a bomb but I saved his life. At the last momment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_July_plot

Another time I went to 3000 AD in a parallel timeline where Catgirls existed. They are cheap to manifacture by DNA technology and offer you the best sex you would ever imagine

Not yet, but I'll start my time travel in a moment.
I could say it will take just a second for me of your time understanding, but I will report actually back first in 18 years from now, just to make a thread with the message "OP is a faggot" .

This thread will be out of context besides everyone who can still remember this post.

Attached: Yukarin Sleeping.png (289x291, 49K)

when will timetravel be invented? i need one of those
for science of course

In 2035

WHERES YOUR FUCKING TIME TRAVEL LOICENCE M8???

Attached: 1518722948856.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I also went back in triassic period and started the dinosaur holocaust for the lulz. Somehow the big nosed ones managed to survive

Attached: dinosaur.jpg (560x420, 40K)

Aaah. I just remembered. I once killed myself in the past by accident. Now due to some weird paradoxes I am both dead and alive as I am writing this

The end of the Earth will come in a few million years due to sun exploding but humanity had already emigrated to other dimensions long

THE FUCK'S A LOICUNSE MATE?

YO FOCKIN CUNT WHERES YO POUST STEELEN' LOICONSESE?

I traveled to the past from the future to tell you, time travel is impossible stop trying.