/IBS/ General: Kumite Edition

Hey guys. Tonka is up to two strikes on his channel after a mass flagging campaign. We're broadcasting on Failure's channel for now.

Afternoon Kumite Edition:
youtu.be/RqD2cVgPd64

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-klgdjHOZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to sniff brat ass.

Attached: 1388568786508.gif (480x270, 885K)

itt: The Jew Warski uses proxies to bump his own thread in a weak attempt to generate interest from real anons but it doesn't work and this thread will turn into a massive circle-jerk between like 5 TRSodomites too dumb to realize the con is exposed

Attached: 1522892583376.jpg (886x808, 90K)

Attached: 54542353.jpg (999x799, 202K)

>dead air intensifies

Attached: SIP.png (475x373, 371K)

Attached: 1522892446173m.jpg (837x1024, 124K)

its so frustrating when someone asks tonka or failure a question and they just sit there in dead silence for like 10 seconds and don't answer

If you've seen Destiny's 'debate' with them, they are confirmed clinically retarded.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: C_-y0D0UwAE1c1-.jpg (720x900, 63K)

Why is Tonka so tsunadere towards Jim

/leftypol/ pathetic attempt at gaslighting

Time stamp?

Attached: 1515200691382.png (680x680, 358K)

I've seen them do it once, and I barely watch Kumite, is it common that they do it? Why do they do it?

We already went over this even Andy

oh yes. especially when its just failure and tonka because they both have that "too cool for the room" attitude and "don't care"

Than she was *sad* to be raped. Fix it faggot.

The Canadian militia for little people.

Attached: 1514584506871.jpg (699x485, 60K)

The faggot celebrated Destiny getting banned, he shouldn't be crying.

Attached: 2018-04-05 19_57_42-(11) The Afternoon Kumite - 4_5_18 🌵💀🌵 - YouTube.png (882x346, 92K)

does she have a cute butt?

Attached: 1494223397658.png (521x590, 502K)

Based. Ill flag that too.

One more strike for the main channel to go.

Attached: JFwhalefucker.jpg (600x450, 101K)

>We're
>Leaf

Shill this shit elsewhere, fucking spergs think anyone cares about people yelling on the internet.

Attached: laughing 12.gif (740x600, 2.12M)

Are you sure?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 13K)

You don't know what you're talking about

Attached: 1522201984161.jpg (834x391, 63K)

whoever you are, it's incredibly obvious why you're here

I am

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Why is that? You tell me.

post nudes of potato.
she looks fine as hell.

None exist.... yet

Attached: 1522860764211m.jpg (1024x496, 59K)

Purple dragon is up next

link that shit, my man

Andy is a confirmed retard. Burns all his energy on the Kumite getting poked fun at by the chuckle boys like the dick flashing retard he is, while his own show is turning into a boring shitfest from his constant negative bitch face and lack of effort.

Also what exactly does Tonka and Failure bring to anything? Tonka has his moments of funny when he's doing voices but other than that they're both drama queens who leeches on bigger and more talented youtubers for pure troll entertainment. They can't speak on anything because they're moron mongrels with no interests or educations. And they're not funny because funny requires both of the former. Fucking waste of space. The Kumite is the cancer of IBS and it's killing it with their retarded metastasis. The only thing Andy does well which is being a likable guy who is good with people, they're rotted from the inside out with their shit-slinging and lolcow milking. Fucking pieces of shits.

B..but my mundane matt!

>is being a likable guy who is good with people, they're rotted from the inside out with their shit-slinging and lolcow milking.
*and they've rotted it from the inside out

>Like... omg... Matt is like... you know... cray cray.
Four hours later...
>No... like totally... Matt is... like... you know... a jerk.
=Kumite in a nutshell.

failure is the most boring cunt on the internet.

He's also low-key anti white in that wink wink nudge nudge kind of way.

Andy thinks he's bigger than he is. He thinks he can let his show just crash and his viewers will stick around to watch him get high and play Mario when le purple dragon doesn't even get 10% of Warski Lives audience

I miss Destiny making them cry

this

Dip shit cunt Aydin said it's just a few alt-right sargonites unsubbing, so he's more worried about getting deplatformed like everyone else around him

I like how they are all followers and are trying to be the "cool kids".

Example: Metokur was making fun of faggots with "internet friends" and actually meeting up with people from the internet in real life and how weird that is. Tonka agreed, so did failure and Andy, but they had already done that a few times before. Metokur called them out on that, now Tonka makes a point of talking about how weird internet friends are. They are seriously all posers that are just as bad as Sarcuck, cashing in on the latest fad.

>"Andy..." *huff puff* "Maybe JF isn't good for you?" *huff puff* "Hold on, liberlististGamegay says: 'Andy, why are you letting JF control your mind?'" *huff puff* "Hey Andy, pull down your pants and show us your dick?" *tee hee* *huff puff* "Hey Andy, why don't you sperg out and rage against your core audience and your guests?" *tee hee* *huff puff*
Garbage human being.

Yeah because the fat cuban snake has told him so. I bet he designed that purple vomit too.

that's pretty good

Attached: aregareh.png (484x440, 46K)

Tbh I'd rather just watch the Jim highlights on Kronos's channel, Kumite is a boring shitfest now.

God damn I really hate that bitch. That pretentious "academic" accent she uses is cringe. Reminder, she is going to college for the same shit purple hairs go to college for, a degree that will be impossible to find a career that uses it, easiest classes university has to offer and will be in perpetual college debt serving us lattes at starbucks.

Did you see her cry and whinging at Kraut about how she likes him but he's ruining her life? Complete mental lolcow

Failure was talking to a fellow spic about how he plays "Kill All the White Man" by NOFX (except he wouldn't say that was the song though it was obvious) when other spics accuse him of being white. He also wants to keep illegals in America "as long as they work".

Oh he blamed the alt-right for his sub loss himself yesterday because they "don't like the new direction". Yeah, can't possibly be because he sperged out on the chat for three days straight on the kumite to the point where the chat was seething wanting him kicked or played up the "firing JF" meme because he can't take a joke.

Damn I really didn't want to hate this shit but I feel like I'm starting to.

Who are these people and why should I give the slightest fuck?

>funny requires education

Attached: 19823984454.jpg (990x715, 76K)

Reminder that the Liberalistismites and the rest of the sceptic community are actively trying to subvert criticism away from them in these threads.

A good idea ruined by brainlets

Andy must be working with them because he's bringing all this on himself.

no you fucking mouth breather the song he is referring to is "Don't Call Me White" (a great fucking song)

the sensitive alt right retards ARE the ones shitting up the chat. Andy is a also a sensitive retard so his show is just gonna spiral imo

Attached: C80lNhgXUAAlWRl.jpg (415x454, 25K)

This. Andy doesn't need our help in his journey toward self-destruction. He just needs to get drunk and drugged more often and he'll be good to go.

Same,I've been a Jim cultist for many years, (not saying you are) the guy always makes me laugh. I like the Kumite guys but they can't seem to let a joke/topic go. Virtually all they've talked about today is Mundane Matt. I get it, he's a loser and he's fun to shit on. But hours and hours of it gets boring real quick.

Formal education =/= education. There's not a single great comic who couldn't recite a bunch of trivia from popular culture and a range of topics. Tonka is a skinny injun wrestler and Failure is a binge watching Trekkie and aside from stupid gossip and drama that's literally all they do. In essence, they're a couple of low IQ teenage girls with enough internet slang and manipulative leeching skills to stay afloat in their niche.

doing a 4+ hour show 5 days a week requires lots of content (even if its empty or monotonous at times)

shit, even huge radio shows like O&A had plenty of slow bits with a full staff and tons of production.

The only people that want Tonka banned are desTINY's sychophants or commie soyboys.

Sure I can understand that, I just can't take how mind numbing listening to the same comments about a topic over and over again is. I enjoy the show a lot more when they just shoot the shit about random shit they've done in their lives and stuff.

>no you fucking mouth breather the song he is referring to is "Don't Call Me White" (a great fucking song)
Same shit. NoFX are liberal garbage.

The thing is its like they don't even try. As pointed out earlier, they will literally sit in dead silence for long periods of time only to be interrupted by Failure breathing the super chats in and out. Any time a topic that isn't internet drama is brought up, it's immediately met with "I don't care" *dead silence*. If the show is about "bloodsports" why don't they at least try to get a fight scheduled at least every other day? Or schedule fucking anything? I don't hate them but fuck it's so frustrating to watch sometimes.

>peterstein
>good

>defending Tonka Truck
I bet you donate to to the retard too.

>shit, even huge radio shows like O&A had plenty of slow bits with a full staff and tons of production
LMAO. Are you seriously comparing the two??? O&A on their worst days had topics and bits on queue if things got slow and the studio wasn't occupied by a couple morons who doesn't have anything to say about anything other than dumb gossip.

If you want to compare the two then Opie's hour long, soul draining rants against the higher-ups and Howard is the only thing that comes close and that is what they do day in, day out unless there's a funny guest or a sperg on that can do all the leg work for them. Their tiny, talentless brains can't even flip through a fucking newspaper or watch the latest event to get some stuff to talk about. They're the male versions of holes: they just sit there and breathe and react to stuff that actually interesting people say.

Hi Tonka. Ready for the third strike in two weeks :^)

Attached: hq720.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Tonka's antics when arguing with Destiny demonstrated just how mentally deficient he is. It's incredible how one man can lack any sense of self-awareness. You're right. He's a male hole like Venti. To think there are people who donate to him.

Don't you think a good strategy for stirring up "bloodsports" is a massive amount of shit talk when you have nothing scheduled?

lol so Destiny's fanbase are a bunch of Canadians, should have guessed.

why do you guys hang out here?

It's just one that's resetting his IP and spamming, notice all the
>1 post by this ID

>liberal
get a fucking dictionary

>The only people that want Tonka banned are desTINY's sychophants or commie soyboys.

Why are you assuming Tonka has any coherent political views that he needs to be attacked on? dude is a buffoon like most of Jow Forums and it would be funny hearing him lose his shit once he gets banned.

They're horrible at shit-talk though. Cringy middle-school tier 'banter' that only had a place in the videos where Destiny pushed their shit in. They are so up their own asses that it's nauseating to listen to without having some to call them out and bruise their egos.

Many people in IBS threads dislike Destiny but enjoy watching him put Tonka in his place.

This shit's still going?

He didn't really put him in his place. It was like listening to two toddlers fighting over legos.

Yep

Attached: C_Z8TESXUAEZSnU.jpg (640x800, 64K)

you're probably right
stop samefagging leaf cunt
yeah watch this from yesterday
I'm half way through
youtube.com/watch?v=7-klgdjHOZ8

How embarrassing.

It's really, really, REALLY bad when

>why do you guys hang out here?

You know what's ironic? the people who like Destiny and come post here sometimes are mostly pre-2010 posters from /v/ and then /vg/, Destiny himself used to post sometimes on /vg/ SC2 threads.

On the other hand most of the people on this containment board are 18-21 years old who were brought over after GG and other shitty exposure, and are getting capitalized on by e-celebs looking to make a buck.

I don't understand the purpose of superchats.

They read them on air, thats it.

They don't intereact with their audience at all, and don't adress superchats points, other than reading them.

If they were smart, they would interact with their audience, actually use the superchats to move along their show in the slow times, sit and talk about the points, even if it isn't something they agree with. Play devils advocate.

If they want to succeed and make this something that will stand the test of time, they better stop ignoring the live chat, and use superchats other than "signs". But they are obviously too retarded to see that their time is almost up and they need to change a few things to survive.

BA is a retard and painfully boring but yeah he had good guests on most of his shows

btw did anyone see Spencer vs Dyer?
Dyer was very good against JF so it seems interesting

If you like pancakes, yes.

Attached: brain-memes-internet.jpg (500x703, 76K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 8K)

why do so many retards suck internet aristocrat dick? he got popular riding off gamergate and then threw a butthurt tantrum once he revealed himself as a degenerate loser

IMPOSTER

Attached: F9D8F111-BD07-4D4C-A113-1DB97967E400.jpg (600x564, 46K)

only because the people he makes fun of are worse
basically it's like sjws but 1 level up

making fun of sjws that is

>I don't understand the purpose of superchats.
>
>They read them on air, thats it.
>
>They don't intereact with their audience at all, and don't adress superchats points, other than reading them.
>
>If they were smart, they would interact with their audience, actually use the superchats to move along their show in the slow times, sit and talk about the points, even if it isn't something they agree with. Play devils advocate.
>
>If they want to succeed and make this something that will stand the test of time, they better stop ignoring the live chat, and use superchats other than "signs". But they are obviously too retarded to see that their time is almost up and they need to change a few things to survive.
So much this. It's streaming 101 ffs.
Also when they interact with the quality chats they set the tone of the chat so it produces quality messages in order to get attention. If they ignore the chat or does what retard Andy does and react to the negative messages then that's the tone they're setting and that's how the chat will try to get noticed. Like, you have to foster your audience and shit and reward good behavior. Particularly so when it comes to the superchats because people are fucking paying to ask questions and it goes unrewarded.

And this is low IQ Andy's job but the only time he involves the chat is when he spergs out like a mong. He almost cried yesterday when JF read the chats but he doesn't understand that someone has to do it.

>btw did anyone see Spencer vs Dyer?
>Dyer was very good against JF so it seems interesting
It was good.

>It was good.
all right then I will check it out right after Dawson vs fat boomer kike
about 2h in and I'm a little disappointed he didn't sperg out yet, not even at the story of Israel's nukes

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Leaf shill BTFO

Now that bloodsport is dead, Andy you should follow it by considering suicide

I'll just keep bumping them here for now :)

What the heck is going on at pol

And all 5 people who browse this board will see it, congrats

Reddit janitor hates IBS general which has been allowed for months

This board has much more thsn 5 people. Please dont lie