Anyone else praying?

Anyone else praying?

Attached: IMG-1.png (940x256, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575395/Saudi-crown-prince-brags-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html
archive.is/Eg72c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Quetzalcoatl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was from last night and nothing happened today

WOW its fucking nothing

Q predicted this

Attached: AFBC1409-B35B-41D4-9C74-F52C0999812E.png (300x350, 144K)

q predicted this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

q predicted ths

Yes.

this. im never believing in Q again. tired of this shit

To be fair Trump did have that press conference where he pitched the script and called out the rapists in the Mexican caravan. It was all over the news.

And that kept Trump up all night

What an orange

FUCK QUICK COMPDOWN ?

HE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT ABSORBING OUR PRAYERS THEN THE SAVIOR Q SPOKE TO HIM TELEPATHICALLY OUR PRAYERS AND HE DIDN'T NEED THE SCRIPT!

Attached: DX48cYcXUAAUYqr.jpg (1052x500, 146K)

Fuck off Sweden, you don't even have night.

hi shill, #metoo.

Man I fucking love Q. He's incredible. They are incredible. What a fucking blessing from the Lord to have such an enlightened individual continue to provide us with such crystal clear information. I pray to Jesus every day that Q returns because without them, our world will truly be in darkness. Sometimes at night I lay in bed just thinking about how our Lord Jesus brought us such a beautiful thing. Just typing this out brings a tear to my eye. Q told me about the deep state takedown. He said it might take some time, 10 to 15 years, but I'll be patient. Hopefully the Lord will grant me longevity to see the day. Time sure does fly fast. I never expected to be a respirator. I just wanted to say though. bless Q.

big if predicted

Im surprised youre still alive to post. i figured everyone in your country would have been raped and killed or maybe had acid thrown on their hands and face so they couldnt see or type. You are the real happening.

oh wow huge news we really needed to pray for this.

even if Q is real hes a fucking hyperbole addicted cunt who is clearly enjoying making it sound like the worlds going to end and watching boomers and nu/pol/ shit bricks over it.

not usually a praying man, but I'll make an effort

Attached: 1469480084456.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

this is the dumbest shit. "q".
who believes this? the dumbest of the dumb, that's who. People who believe in every conspiracy theory ever, just add this to the pile.

I was just responding to the retarded comment suggesting Trump would stay up all night to throw the script. I'm a fan of Trump and love the everything about him. Q is retarded, though. Did you guys pray yesterday?

>Q
Q predicts a happening every few days knowing eventually something will happen that will make people think the LARP is real, but when it doesn't happen "it's a secret lol"

Attached: Professor Pigskin.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Qwhite hair raising indeed user

EXCLUSIVE: Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575395/Saudi-crown-prince-brags-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html
archive.is/Eg72c

Attached: DaCqcJSXkAAoCB3.png (333x331, 232K)

This was the big proof though. People probably still pray and watching the news. God damn sheep boomers

What would the Caroleans do if they were to get revived from the grave ?
What would they do if they could see their motherland right now?

Probably be disgusted with the politicians and join the rebellious uprising most Swedes support nowadays. Even normies

>sweden
>praying instead of doing something meaningful

This is why your country burns.

it's time for you swedefags to get fucking swole and go to krig for your motherland

Attached: CaroleanGrenadier.jpg (1024x1191, 182K)

agreed, Q is a larping faggot most likely from /x/ and he definitely has a mental disorder. only newfags take the bait. Jow Forums is where oldpol lives now.

Whoops
Cant flush the Kush

>Jow Forums is now filled with boomer-tier larping
Can't make this shit up.

Don't worry about us mate. SD is almost singlehandedly the biggest party in Sweden right now. If they don't become the biggest, they'll be a massive voice post 2018. What's going on right now will not continue, and nationalism will come back. To note, the biggest party in Sweden has unbrokenly been the social democrats since 1890. Today, it's on its way to become the Swedish Democrats. Sweden isn't like the Netherlands or Germany. We aren't a pacified people. We've got nothing to be ashamed of. Never fought any wars. Always peaceful, and we hate what our leaders have done to our amazing nation. Just look at the other Scandinavian nations. We're going back to that ourselves as well, very soon. Migrants can always be exported back from where they came through programs and more.

Would also like to add that in 2004, the only way the right managed to win against the social democrats was by having an alliance of 4 parties against them. Today, Swedish Democrats is almost single handedly becoming the biggest party in Sweden.

Things are looking bright senpai. Don't worry about us

>ever once believing schizophrenic autist bullshit

Q isn't real. Been proven a larp time and time again.
If you are here, qfag, show yourself

why does this kike keep forgetting his tripcodes?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Quetzalcoatl

>/b-tards larping as boomers

Release the hounds!

I'm starting to think these are really not normal people. Maybe Q did this board a favour, attracting the boomer filth away from here

Attached: IMG-1.png (2456x1288, 725K)

Ayyy imao

*farts*

Q my dick'n'tits

Attached: 1496246045122.png (645x729, 93K)

is that a sign?

Are these people beyond saving? I'm losing hope. They seem to be retarded

Attached: IMG-2.png (2508x130, 63K)

don't go on Jow Forums then fag lol

what is this faggot shit about exactly?

I visited now because Q user said pray

god fucking knows. Probably best to sage this meme thread

whoosh

Attached: DaCq5nHWkAENpsD.png (333x362, 220K)

Attached: 20180402-180518.png (333x274, 237K)

>Q

What have you done this time, Q?

Attached: Q.jpg (880x660, 150K)