Ive been needing to confess this for a while now

Ive been needing to confess this for a while now
>Be me
>Be 17
>Last period of the day in highschool has just ended
> My last class is pretty far from where the busses are so I always hurry to get over there
> Accidentally bump into black freshman
>Being the chimp he is he starts to hoot at me and shove me
>Caveman brain activate
>Knock the everliving shit out of him
>He falls to the floor and I get out of there before the fight circle even forms
>Everyone expecting to see a fight is confused at sight of limp negroid
>I got to my bus
>Several months go by
>No sight of black freshman
>All of his ape friends seem sad for the rest of the year

I'm not entirely sure but I think I may have killed that little negro. I never meant to and he kind of started it but I still feel really bad about this.

Attached: 4caec103f36c4c1414037a52473616a9.jpg (750x742, 32K)

who u quote

who u quote

More likely his dad moved/switched to homeschooling.

maybe I'm wrong, but I'd imagine that if a kid died on campus that you'd have known, or would have been identified by witnesses or cameras and talked to about it

>be 17
Underage b&

This is a story from three years ago you fucking roach

>Be 17
>Several months go by
Need to specify exactly how old are you now if you're greentexting a story from you were underage, newnigger
Also you're a retard because you actually thought they wouldn't come after you if you had killed him

Desperate, that's how long before he noticed people missed him
You're the real newfag, looking desperately for evidence that he's one like you heard oldfigs do while you were on reddit.

>r*ddit falseflag
>t. fresh off the boat redditor
Poetry

> doesn't know how oldfags conduct themselves on this board
Either fresh off of reddit or /b/

Like the newnigger you are, you are desperately trying to out yourself as an oldfag. Go the fuck back to plebbit

I'm not an oldfag, but I know that you're scratching at stuff people normally don't notice on this board. You scanned over a greentext with "17" at the beginning and found the word "months" then used it to claim he was underage. People from here either don't care and don't read it or actually read the context.

No but if you lurked long enough (especially on /b/) you'd have noticed that many underage anons make greentext posts like this (>be [underage]) that's why I called him out
>People from here either don't care
It's a global rule

> Your generalizations
Everybody makes a personal greentext once in a while
> /b/
Go back there

>he feels bad for subhumans

Attached: 1503871189336.jpg (499x560, 67K)

i mean hell im an underage user myself and i did greentext like this on my very first thread

ggwp

I don't lurk on /b/ anymore, stupid.
I want Jow Forumsfags to leave.
Even if this is bait you know mods are going to ban you for that, right? Brainlet

>UNDERAGE ALERT
WOOP
>WOOP
WOOP
>WOOP
ENGAGING PROCEDURE n° #ù*$^$ù*$^%%^$$$µççççççç@###
SHITPOSTING ENGAGED

NIGGER NIGGER TRAP THREAD RACE BAIT THREAD
>MY WIFE CIRNO A CUTE
PRAISEKEK
>BASED

Are you the proxy server Turk?

Who? no turkey banned Jow Forums for months now but I think some glitch happened and I can access it right now or maybe they removed the block altogether.

There is a Turk poster here who uses a server he brought as proxy to bypass the block.