ITT we do our best impersonations of a flag above you

Since I'm the first, I'll pick a victim of my liking.
>"Hi, my name is Ivar Magnus Karlsson. I'm looking for a big black bull to satisfy my wife while I'm watching"

Attached: 1449423216346.jpg (717x585, 121K)

>hi I'm an American retard eating nuggers by the handful until I die of fat, like my Russian proxy?

Back to Jow Forums with you.

>i surrender

EMUS

those dogs are large

Attached: dyel.jpg (660x557, 51K)

Just gonna destroy the national identity of every nation I know, so that nations who dislike me will know how progressive I am.

I come from a Long line of people with a cuLture that dates back thoUsands of years; and a lot of the tiMe we were victimIzed and treated as secoNd class citizens even though All we wanted was to be lefT alone so we could go about our day In peace.

oof ouch my bones i got shot

I'm too busy drinking tea to even realize the hidden message.

ooof oOUCH my heart diabetus and i get shoot OOOUCH

Oh dear, I lightly bumped into a table and my hemophilia is now acting up. You know, cause our country is full of inbred spoiled brats who suckle on the Queen's raisin tits.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHh i get shoOOt Yikes!
*microwaves shoes*

Oh dear, it appears I had just been spitroasted by Sudanese and Eritrean immigrants.

*huffs petrols*

You Americans have won this round, we forfeit with our tail tucked between our legs. We'd be nothing without you.

*claps when microwave finishes microwaving shoes*

Hey it's me, the EU. I eat poo poo and i drink pee pee lol.

>Hello I'm Ivan "krokodil" Ulyanov I'm 16 and think making cliched le cuck xD Jow Forums jokes about scandis is still funny

*awkward silence*

Hey it's me i'm omerica ok. I get shot but i have nice freedom heh, yeah... nice freedom haha

Attached: burdoface.png (971x724, 32K)

>i hate this country. i can't find any sharia courts

yes i'm austtralia. Ok bye need to get the daily spider and snake antivenoms from dr.crikey