Why does Jow Forums get so triggered by the idea of cuckoldry...

Why does Jow Forums get so triggered by the idea of cuckoldry? Wanting your partner to be happy is part of a normal relationship.

Attached: 1521947051167.png (524x616, 451K)

Massive faggot

Fuck I hate those pants, I cant wait for a new trend to get rid of this shit

dumb emunigger

> having empathy
faggot

>Wanting your partner to be happy is part of a normal relationship.
>"umm, you don't need to be happy just me, sweetie"

Attached: 1507633444579.png (408x450, 35K)

t. Maximilan the low test

Attached: 4L_QjA4yavY.jpg (720x619, 81K)

Think about it for a moment. If she doesn't fuck you, why are you with her? What do you provide? Nothing but money for her. You give her your time, love, and money, and all she can give you in return is "Fuck you, I'm gonna go suck Jamal's dick." And like the obedient little faggot with no backbone that you are, you let her ruin your life. I bet you'll swing yourself from a tree by age 40.

Attached: 1517349890352m.jpg (955x1024, 78K)

Fuck off. It's not natural.

Attached: AjUDE.png (960x747, 463K)

ugh, did she make a face and it got stuck or something? no wonder she needs to be a turbo slut.

If your partner's happiness comes from having intimacy with other men, then you should ask yourself why are you even with her. It paints you as a weakling.

cucking is fine; a happy wife = a happy life after all but Jow Forumss obsession with black cock is the problem. Cuckolding is almost always intraracial, in fact it's men who fetashize interracial sex the most, not woman.

>pants

She's clearly wearing a skirt.

nigga she wearing pants

I don't do partners.
I do wives.

agree, israel shouldn't be so prejudiced against cuckoldry. OP should campaign on social media and in public to have 3 million niggers and abo males trafficked to israel with the express purpose of getting their dicks inside jewesses.
Get on with it op, pics or it didn't happen

The house isn't being quoted

Pic related.
Compliment it as soon as you see it or something similar IRL.

Attached: 9200000021233491.jpg (428x800, 83K)

Fuck chokers are so hot. I mean BDSM is more or less fine in a monogamous relationship right /pol?

the problem is a choker is advertising that the girl is a thot

>partner

isn't that how cowboys talk to each other? howdy partner?

I mean TONS of girls wear those, especially late teens/very early 20's so you can still do the deed monogamously and just assume the relationship won't last and give off your demeanor as such. If anything it will last longer than you think from your aloofness as a result. Its not ideal, but dating or finding any woman in our society is fucked in general.

based and redpilled