How was you day /jp/?

How was you day /jp/?

Attached: 1518837653294.jpg (800x600, 288K)

WHO1

WHO LOL

←jp

Just woke up and it's already a bad day.

Attached: 1496657425009.jpg (499x500, 29K)

watch doremi

Do you have hangover? I have this every morning... anyway what happend?

Attached: 1520275037291.png (1267x1920, 1.53M)

or else

Oh oh, you mean the ID, I'm soo sorry~

I am watching doremi already.
Didn't drink but it's a similar feeling to being hangover. Been waking up feeling like a truck hit me despite sleeping +12h a day, takes like a couple of hours for me to get better.

Attached: 1515691504354.png (661x600, 415K)

Over sleeping is not good either, around 8h... that's best for most of the people.

Or you could do some kind of hard job, are you doing manual labor?

Attached: 1518891799782.jpg (1024x1024, 663K)

Who are you quoting?

>Or you could do some kind of hard job
user... there is no job.

Attached: 1504349525552.jpg (720x920, 144K)

I-i mean could be doing... ehh... I'm sorry.
Like, there is hard to find a job?

Attached: 1515301762093.png (1080x1080, 788K)

Attached: 1496538218184.png (1080x1080, 701K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dr pathetic is back at it with the poop threads

Preety comfy. I have been trying to draw a scetch portrait of my girl cousin. I think I have done a good job

Attached: portait of my cousin.jpg (540x960, 26K)

You actually did. Good job user.

Thanks!

not too bad! your's?

Now you are just rude

It's Friday so, I was grating 4kg of cheese, frying 5kg of beef cheeks. I feel kinda... my legs hurt a bit.

You're always rude to me...

Well, I hope your legs get better soon, also I hope you enjoy your meal.

Ayayayaya!

Attached: The Ayayayaya.png (856x664, 864K)

I wrote big block of text... and you always replyed with just one sentence, if best, not ever addressing one point. You always ignote points that people make, who wouldn't get upset after that??

It wasn't for me, it's for the guests.

Aya aya... ayayaya!

Attached: 1520273343454.jpg (850x850, 117K)

Why does this count as complete? Aya isn't happy. I want to make her happy!

Attached: TheGameYouLost.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Here you go Aya *gives Canon 80D to Aya* I might be just Camera... this one is digital and has high frame rate...;~;

Attached: images.jpg (208x243, 9K)

What is goin' on here ~

Attached: 1522829802745 (1).png (437x446, 215K)

NVM I FUCKED UP
I'M
SORRRRRYYYY

Attached: 1521492507095.png (416x345, 9K)

I'm giving 80D to Aya, so she can take better pictures.

Canon makes some pretty good shit mang I give you that !

Attached: hellyeahboi.jpg (500x493, 127K)

paul blart

Attached: blart-e1429283583633.jpg (380x380, 23K)

I am afraid Aya could not make any use of such gift... You know, they don't have computers in Gensokyo, so she couldn't extract the photos. Besides, however does she do the pictures she does, I'd guess she probably has infinitely better resolution than this. Just my guess due to it being .
Maybe she could write about it? I dunno.

Powering the camera isthw first step Okuu could help with that and Yukari has acces to the outside world so she should know how to get a laptop... but the biggest question is... Does Aya knows something about computers?

Attached: __reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_asakura_noi__8464a8ff0c5c963cb036fcf692727e36.png (826x900, 594K)

I recall them having something written about computers in those books of theirs about the outside world, but I believe it wasn't much and I don't think it was to Aya's knowing. Also, don't you think the nuclear power of a whole mothafukin' god is a bit of an overkill?

Nuklear energy is only source for electricity in Gensokyo. Well they know about outside of wolrd... that's for sure. Even Reimu knows what air conditioner is.

I am pretty sure they do not convert that energy into electricity anyway. If they did, usual danmaku or magic could do probably. For one laptop they could do even with muscle-powered means of getting electricity.

It was good Medic

Wow. Nice, user.

There is one Youkai that is able to convert masses... but we are getting too teoretical over here.

>muscle-powered
What do you mean by that.

Oh I'm so sorry, I haven't noiticed you...
It's good... the dawing I kinda like it.
But it still depends how often you draw.

Glad to hear that, user

Like, you know how most power generators work, you have a turbine that you spin in some way and the electrostatic magics happen. You can very well turn such a turbine by yourself, you had to see someone generating power with a bike in a movie or something at least once.

Should tohu fucking shits be purged from ecistance? Their models arent interesting and their games are retarded.

Hmm... I was thinking about nuclear reactor and replace uranimum with Okuu.
But way simplier idea would be to use termo-geo reactor(heat is coming from the core and boils the water that will spin the turbine) But they must know something about electricity if there is the Radio Tower.

You don't like 2hu characters and the games are boring for you, am I correct?

Not only me, anyone with half a brain.

All of those rely on a turbine, I suggested fueling it with muscle power instead of water as it is way easier to prepare and we do not need that much power to have one laptop charged. It is not needed for that source of power to be constant as well, so why bother?

You will make it to stage 3, I believe in you!

Well actually you beed high IQ to like 2hu project and have high skills in dedication. Not even mention the most original characters ever made... how their inperfection blends together with unique the art style.

Or windmill or wathermill could help... why youkai should bother with this?

And I can see how industrialisation could have bad consequences for Gensokyo.

What in the fuckest of fucks is a skill in dedication?

Exactly, just get a bike, attach it to a power generator and you're set.

Practise dodging and you need to be dedicated to repeat the same stages over over and over again.

That's a fucking goblin

I started drawing more oftenly this period. This drawing took me around 2 hours and many failed attempts to achieve a basic resemblance. I still need to improve though. This was a good practice

Good job, I bought some books and stuff... but I never got into that.

You should try it sometime. It's a very creative hobby

bad