Indians

Are Indians not full Caucasian like the Arabs today due to admixture with Africans and other non white people? Some say they have Caucasian skeletal structures, others say most don’t. In my opinion I think Indians have been extremely admixed with Austrloids and Africans.

Attached: 08F30329-CB65-4828-9F39-EF3C5E3F9FBC.jpg (400x267, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs
youtu.be/6RQFW20SNv0?t=55s
qz.com/1176576/h1b-visa-under-trump-is-already-harder-to-get/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indians arn't a monolithic block
They had a caste system for thousands of years

Is this Arab man white enough for you?

Attached: Zinedine-Zidane.jpg (400x598, 66K)

Dravidians aren’t Africans or mixed with Africans. They’re some kind of offshoot of Abos, who are some of the most genetically distant people from Sub-Saharan Africans.

If anything they’re not full Caucasian do to less admixture with Caucasian groups.

He's Berber, not Arab.

He's probably got Roman or Greek blood.

Berber*

That's an Arab

Attached: bedouinnegev1.jpg (638x478, 50K)

Attached: IMG_0475.png (1599x1066, 602K)

Yeah that’s not Arab. Not even close. That’s most likely a Caucasian/indo European man. A lot fled their home countries due to genocide from the Turks.

Also Indian.

Attached: 1511125275785.jpg (500x573, 54K)

Then what happened?

Ok we can pick and choose pictures from Bollywood all day long, but the fact remains 95 percent of Indians look like the man in the original picture. Don’t kid yourself.

ITT.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs

irl Indians I've met have been mostly positive, but if Jow Forums Indians are any indication of what the homeland is like, gas them all and I don't care what skin tone they have.

I don't know. We don't have large lips like niggers or round face(((some have))) but definitely our skull is not like niggers.
I don't know how did we get brown?
China is fucking white skin. I guess it's because of equator. Hot climate induce melanin or something. And those who have broad Aryan like skulls are rape babies of muslim invaders. We have small skull but not like round nigger.

Rareflag

Indians are a causcasoid australoid hybrid.

Nothing wrong with that. They invented our number system.

No they don't.

irl japs are cool. When I see degenerate Anime jap on Jow Forums I'd say their homeland is sick and perverted. I think they afterall deserved all the fuckin nukes from US chambers.

hi you are beutiful show boobs pls

youtu.be/6RQFW20SNv0?t=55s

And veg?

Attached: 91F6DC10-5933-4186-8D35-1850A5F5DA29.jpg (750x723, 73K)

The odd curry joint is fine but these people have a country. They are buying all the hotels all the 7-11 type stores. They are trying to get into the cannabis industry too. Aside from food they should not be allowed to operate businesses.

Yes. Pajeet.

Those are weebs and English teachers.

Indians have small skulls? I honestly never noticed a difference.

The British fucked it up

Indians are stupid, they talk like fags, they smell, they are arrogant as fuck even though they are unimaginative, they are beta as fuck, they fuck anything that has a whole, and they are a literal pest.

They can't control their own population rate, and multiply like rats in every country. They are the mexicans of the world.

Attached: 1448062129693.png (261x212, 61K)

also H1Bs are taking all my jobs and now I don't have anything other than bitch and whine like a beta cunt I am.

This

POO IN LOO

>qz.com/1176576/h1b-visa-under-trump-is-already-harder-to-get/
Sorry, Raj.

Attached: 1522813038998.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Indian food is god-tier though.

SISTER FUCKING PAKI!

This is Arab

Attached: 3.jpg (430x598, 84K)

SHART IN MART

that's a berber

He's not. Berbers in Libya are minority and claim purity and usually don't mix with arabs. Gaddafi is Arabian tribe not Berber.

>tfw second generation East European-American with dual citizenship
PART AND PARCEL

FIFTY SIX PERCENT

FUCK OFF POL

BANT IS A NICE BOARD

Here we only have good things to say about poos

Idc, my genes are secure and I have a home to return to.
Anglo extinction imminent.