vocaroo.com/i/s10L3aG8dugj
vocaroo.com/i/s0h5dR0B6RQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Yuuka.
You still sick?
Are you getting better?

ᶠʳᶦᵈᵃʸ⋅⋅ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ʷᵉᵉᵏᵉᶰᵈ⋅⋅!

Attached: ²².png (100x86, 11K)

Attached: 1519497645448.png (1024x1399, 13K)

hi

wow its nine o`clock alreday

Attached: 1522773820692.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Hello Yuuka! You doing good?

Attached: 56464654.png (500x424, 231K)

What are you gonna do during the weekend?

HEEEEEY!!! :D

Hi

Attached: Peek.png (399x399, 14K)

pre-rembered

Attached: IMG_20180223_123458.jpg (720x885, 85K)

hey

Oh, I'm relatively early today.
Hi

..unless you got a weekend shift.
But Saturday jobs are much comfier than in any other day!
ᴵᵗ ᵏᶦᶰᵈᵃ ᵈᵉᵖᵉᶰᵈˢ ᵗʰᵒ⋅⋅
Way better! >:D
Still not my best but I'm reaching on 90%~!
Probably play with my friend less or more ^^
Polly was here.
~ᴾᵒᶫᶫʸ
Damn, where have you been all this time? ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Welcome back, Aesthetic Sven.
..and eight o'clock here o/
Hello Maggy c:
Doin' great!
Anything special today for you? c:
Oheyou Ugrawuin C:
Sup Spaaz!
I'll re-rembrnd this post in the future~
hey Brazil o/
Welcome Based Mexico!

Attached: YuukaHc smol3.png (200x172, 34K)

Hey I'm feeling great too
Now we just have to wait until NEXT spring to get miserably sick

Attached: HONK HONK.gif (200x200, 66K)

Hey Yu uka, :3 , happy friday to you !!

Attached: bitdance.gif (328x272, 261K)

Good to hear! I had the day free so I spend it buying groceries and fixing some things in my apartment.

Attached: 2423423.png (640x491, 187K)

That would be like a year or something! >:b
Party all the night, Bizaяяe!
Do you feel satisfied with what you did? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Attached: .gif (373x200, 227K)

Can i play too?

Hey Yuuks!
The ground shakes under my feet for it shares in my excitement for a happy day!

You ok SSP?

Attached: 1513383025202.jpg (862x675, 70K)

It was hard work but yes I feel pretty satisfied. The people who lived here before me had put up a wall in the living room to make a extra room, so I'm in the middle of tearing it down, so I can get some extra space!

be my gf

Hello everyone

Attached: 1518390319016.jpg (997x904, 298K)

I'm late again...

Attached: Forced smile open.png (421x248, 60K)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

My friend quitted WoW cuz much money, no time to farm gold for the token and after a few months of reconvalescension, he asked me if I wouldn't mind getting back to our roots that means playing WotLK on a specific private server we really liked many years ago and which got a second generation after it's downfall two or three years ago. It's pretty cool tho c:
That sounds like a serious task..!
Good luck with that, buddy~
Hello former Prince of /s4s/ (´・ω・`)
What a cute birbie

Attached: .jpg (1137x640, 48K)

You're a persistent fellow

I respect the opinion of a birb lover!
Hello Mr Medic!

Attached: 1514497015332.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

כָּחֹל יָם הַמַּיִם,
נָאוָה יְרוּשָׁלַיִם
אוֹרִים הַשָּׁמַיִם
עַל נֶגֶב וְגָלִיל.

הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ אוֹרִי לָנוּ, אוֹרִי,
הַמַּחְרֵשָׁה עִבְרִי, עֲבֹרִי,
חִרְשִׁי בַּתֶּלֶם וַחֲזֹרִי
עַד לַיְלָה, לֵיל יַאֲפִיל.

שִׁיר, שִׁיר, עֲלֵה נָא,
בַּפַּטִּישִׁים נַגֵּן, נַגֵּנָה,
בַּמַּחְרֵשׁוֹת רַנֵּנָה,
הַשִּׁיר לֹא תַּם,
הוּא רַק מַתְחִיל.

yes

Anyway..

Nice numbers in the ID~!
Hello ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ Israel c:

Attached: cheers.png (900x762, 661K)

Thats l33t talk to say i was laet for the thread

Attached: 1521788592578.jpg (506x260, 22K)

Hello everyone, hope your days have been excellent, and you weekends will be restful.

Attached: 515.png (188x135, 21K)

Always rember Happy day, user! C:
Sometimes the simplest of things are the most wholesome and heartwarming ones~
Be honest, open and seek for the good deeds..!
ᴵᵗ ᵇᵒᵒˢᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒʳᵃᶫᵉ⋅⋅!

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
vocaroo.com/i/s14ynHBEDyqd
vocaroo.com/i/s1hpgikpjL0p
vocaroo.com/i/s0qtRcP31Xdk
vocaroo.com/i/s033XzNophs5
vocaroo.com/i/s0dkjjCuhZnl
ᵒᶰᶦʰˢ+ᵐʸ'ˢ ᵃᵘᵈᶦᵒ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈˢ⋅⋅!
vocaroo.com/i/s10L3aG8dugj
vocaroo.com/i/s0h5dR0B6RQc

Attached: Happu day!.png (1000x837, 724K)

Remberd

Attached: 1514382399184.jpg (850x850, 71K)

rembered!

Attached: 8455724.jpg (704x396, 32K)

Rembered!

Rrmmbrbrb c:

Same to you, little fella~!
re-rembrnd't!

Attached: 1514486925522.jpg (472x454, 27K)

Haia

Attached: Closed eyes happy.png (326x195, 61K)

REMEMBREN!

Rembered

Attached: pickupacat.png (400x390, 48K)

Rembered!

Jow Forums is a /birb/ friendly board

Thank you for your attention.

Attached: elegant duck.jpg (500x333, 18K)

>three consecutive posts
Nice
Oh, i was thinking you were talking about 100% OJ but i hope you have fun nonetheless!

01010010 01100101 01101101 01100101 01101101 01100010 01100101 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100001

Attached: 1512129072120.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

God dammit, that's not a duck!

Attached: Monk 1.png (421x248, 51K)

One day we will rule them all..
OJ was just a quick thing to gather friends and laugh a little but it died out for some of us pretty quickly :c
But if somebody would invite me to have some quality time with them, I probably wouldn't mind ( ´ ▽ ` )b
Prove it!

Attached: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩.jpg (2000x1500, 1.34M)

Birds are nice!

Attached: 45335445.png (800x473, 24K)

rember
Hi Yuuka, glad to hear you are feeling better.

I can't decide if I think it's good gets or a bad gets

What i can decide is that your trips are nice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
rembered

Close

Attached: Trapped.jpg (600x609, 30K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (275x235, 67K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They really are~
Glad to see You in here c:
The is pretty cool - first reply in the thread and right away answering the question o/
Sounds good to me~
ᴬᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃᵃ⋅⋅!

Attached: .jpg (1237x2048, 264K)

思い出した!

Attached: 1514107263684.png (428x365, 84K)

I just realized how many times Yuuka used the ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ thingy
ʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Attached: Hi.png (500x600, 28K)

hmmm idk but good job to the leafs I guess

Wow cute birb

hello

I might have just died and come back to life solely through the power of the low quality of my posts, but I can still rember

it's a nice bear
ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Attached: 1508029069403.gif (80x70, 20K)

I too like the bear

Attached: Hug.jpg (870x1215, 143K)

Attached: report_submitted.png (900x700, 137K)

Hello~
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ| ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ !
The right amount of low quality posts helps highlighting the good stuff~!

Attached: u famous m8.png (749x724, 192K)

Wauw rude!

r00d

i hope its a joke, non-OP man

Attached: 1511764977612.png (500x578, 184K)

Rembered.

Attached: [email protected] (240x240, 28K)

What is the point of this thread? O.O

Attached: 6b64ffed-fc39-4ed3-b160-391200a8770e.png (1136x640, 430K)

Why live?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 9K)

People gather around, talk to each other, have some fun, you know this kinda stuff, op has more clarified explanation.

hello fren, feeling better today?

Hello pal, actually yes, really had good sleep today, I feel better more, my head doesn't hurt anymore and not having the feeling of weakness, overall I think I will slowly recover in this weekend, so now you, the day went well? Any plans for the weekend?

glad you fell better, make sure to keep drinking water.
My day went really well, My co-workers invited me to go to the gym with them next week so I'm excited about that. This weekend I might being seeing my mother to have lunch, so things are going well.

>make sure to keep drinking water
I do fren.
>My co-workers invited me to go to the gym with them next week so I'm excited about that.
That good, hmm, just to tell, is it your first time on gym or not?
>This weekend I might being seeing my mother to have lunch, so things are going well.
Everything planed I see, and no any unpleasantness things, nice to hear that.

Rembered.

Hello Bum

Howdy. How has your day been comrade?

Good, from the fact, that my sickness is slowly going away, and I feel better, today, well didn't have much to do, read the book, later spend on doing some things on my pc, but what about you my comrade?

My day has been over all enjoyable and It is the weekend now so much fun will be had.

Sometimes even I don't know.. (´・ω・`)
Maybe a "soft place" on the Internet, as one of the user's said?
Hello Bummy, how are you today?
Did I tell you about my orchid, that I bought because of you, around two weeks ago? :>
He had only one or two budded flowers back when I found it.

Attached: .jpg (720x960, 53K)

I wish one day to be as upbeat and optimistic as Bumstead is.

I've been to a gym before (not this one though), but this is the first time I'll be doing anything with them after work. I'm still fairly new at work, and I haven't really connected to any of my co-workers yet, so I'm excited to go with them

>My day has been over all enjoyable
The fridays, how can't they be enjoyable
>It is the weekend now so much fun will be had.
Hell yeah, fren

No you did not. It's beautiful! I hope you love it and care for it for a long time. How have you been friend?
Now don't go fooling yourself, It's not always sunshine and rainbows. But maybe one day soon you could become even more Happy.

Attached: Happy_gasp.gif (200x200, 52K)

As of now, I'm just not caring about the world and play some vidya c:
ᴰᶦᵈ ᴵ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᵗʷᵒ ᶠᶫᵒʷᵉʳˢ⋅⋅?

Attached: .jpg (1400x1867, 1.28M)

playing*

Also, I'm getting pretty sleepy so good mornight fellas~
See ya next time o/

Attached: Night time.jpg (1000x1423, 793K)

>It's not always sunshine and rainbows
Sometimes it's kittens and drizzle, right?

Sounds like jolly good fun.
And two flowers! How wonderful!
Nighty night sweet happy day. Sleep well.
Yes. And some times snails and storms.

sleep well, fren

Gym with co-workers, it's good to get acquainted with some co-workers, you might even make some friends, I am happy for you.
Nitte happy poster.

hey Bumstead, will you be reopening the flower shop in the coming days?

Godnat!

Attached: 24234234.jpg (1200x900, 120K)

Sounds pretty swell all the time then.

Yes I shall, and the s4s embassy and maybe even one with qa.