I'm an alcoholic and I've been getting a lot of nausea and pains lately. I've turned really pale and feel anemic...

I'm an alcoholic and I've been getting a lot of nausea and pains lately. I've turned really pale and feel anemic. It usually takes me about 6 beers to feel anything but today I feel tipsy on 2. Does this mean my liver is ruined

Attached: 1520890550195.png (645x773, 12K)

You need a month off booze m8.How old are you?

Attached: 65bongsaday.png (500x378, 194K)

Probly an edgy 13 yr old

Sage and report

I'm 30. Been a heavy binge drinker since I was 16 but about 6 months ago started drinking heavy almost daily cause my gf left me. Been going through about 12 cans of Stella nearly every day

that's it? pleb

MODS

/b/-tier thread

MODS

Have a day off and spend the money on some really nice food instead.
Also get a load of weed in and smoke that to come off the booze.

Attached: corbyn_cabinet.png (960x771, 380K)

Get off booze now oh and
SAGE

Drink less and get yourself a B complex supplement

Drinking yourself to death over a gash. Pathetic.

Alcoholism is just suicide in slow motion. The sooner you realise that the better. Sounds like it's finally catching up to you.

You know you have a problem when an Aussie is telling you to cut back on the drinking.

You have free healthcare in you country, why don't you just pop in and ask a doctor?

Just switch to Guinness and you'll be fine.

That is it? I am probably dead soon from 500-700 ml a day of spirits. I stop drinking I get night sweats and vomit bile. You are well within the range of quitting or toning it down. I am fucked. I am so broken by addiction, the only way I think I could stop drinking is if I could switch drugs to something else.

Attached: Jew Juice.gif (260x208, 1.26M)

Jesus Christ you guys are pathetic.

You just need to rehydrate, pussy

sounds like liver is failing / liver disease

stop drinking

go to doctor

no larp

you gonna die soon if not

The biggest mistake you can make when watching the Freak Show is thinking that you're an outside spectator when you're really just another exhibit to be gawked at.

that's the same amount of alcohol he's drinking user. our cans are 440-500ml.

You could switch to benzos but benzos suck total dick to come off of(doing it now) ... I think it's probably still worth it to get off the booze though cause at least you wont be boozing

You need professional help. You're in Norway so you can get help free

Attached: 1.jpg (677x901, 128K)

Solid advice. Back in the good old days, a couple of pints of Guinness was standard fare for people in the hospital, including nursing mothers. You just got that shit right alongside your hospital food.

Attached: pint of goodness.jpg (322x450, 37K)

Go KETO diet. Take B12. Go fuck your x-girlfriends best friend. Read "Kick the Drink" by Jason Vale. Find a new passion to replace going to the pub. Don't put yourself around people or situations that encourage you to drink. Good luck friend. I'm a recovering 30 yr old alchy as well. Everyday gets better.

Attached: Hitler Hug.jpg (1024x1456, 178K)

Wise words.

Might even be the 568ml pint cans

fucking hell lads. How do you deal with the horrid hangovers you get from drinking? And then doing it daily?
I get one bad hangover and the shit puts me off for a month.
Go see a doc OP, seriously. See a white female doc, they tend to be the most caring if you're completely honest with them.

They're 500ml. I appreciate all of the posts here. I know it wasn't the right place to post it but this is more or less the only place on Jow Forums where I could expect some decent replies. I'm certain that I've damaged my filter organs I'm just not sure if it's my liver or kidneys, maybe both. If it was my liver I think I'd been going yellow but I'm not a doctor. I feel alright now but it's only because the alcohol is numbing the pain. Literally everything hurts when I'm not drinking. Every joint and muscle in my body aches and i feel sick to my stomach. And my cognition is affected too, I almost feel retarded and forget things which happened 5 minutes before. This is when I'm sober! It's horrible. I don't see any way back from this.

Well I'll quit with you, or at least try, roughly same age and same alcohol consumption. If we stay sober I can meet you in Amsterdam this summer for a long week of pot and hookers.

Waste of money. Order an ounce off the darkweb and have a lot of wanks.

I switched to cans of carbonated water. Side benefit also way hydrated. Also find somewhere you can get in a sauna. Get real hydrated and sweat it out will give your liver and kidneys a break

mate, it's never too late to change but you NEED to see a doctor first, going cold turkey might be a bad move.
They can work near miracles these days bro, what happened to me recently
>NEET
>smoked weed for 5 years straight, ice occasionally, other drugs, not really alcohol
>started just weekends, ended about an ounce a week
>shitty diet, lollies, fizzy drink all that shit
>never brushed teeth
>watched 2018 new years eve fireworks on livestreams in my room, going from country to country feeling sorry for myself.
>decided to quit then and there
>went to community dentist
>apologized and said am I fucked?
>gums all receding, 4 rotten teeth up back, multiple filling needed
>fixed them over last 4 months
>went to docs and got tests on everything
>changed diet
>started training boxing cause Ive always wanted to.
>got offered a job from dude at boxing gym (went every day even when no one there to keep mind off drugs)
>moved out of home 2 weeks ago into own place
>feeling good
do it bro, you can turn it around

I take vitamin and mineral support before drinking.

*supps

look, taper if you can, otherwise look into a benzo regime. doctors will likely order a medical detox with the amount you've been drinking.
b12 + b complex is what you will have depleted. this is usually injected at detox as it's harder to process with a compromised liver.

also I'm right there with you guys. same age and used to drink the amount you drank for years - quit for 10 months (self-medicated detox with valium) and fell off the wagon again. spent the best part of a year drinking and am trying to sober up now.. few days under my belt. luckily this time I didn't let it get so bad I needed to detox: more benders.

also I'm scared I've done damage but too pussy to go to doctors so iktfb. fuck alcohol. can't live with it, but it's pretty shit to live without it in a northern european society socially (although I'm a nightmare when drunk so eh)

gl bros

Lol, when you’ve spend 3 years waiting for the liquor store to open in the morning on a daily basis then you can make an alcoholic thread.

Luckily the liver can recover fully if you're not a spastic.
I think you're very lonely or something.

just start doing some exercise. two times a week work out with weights, running long distance once a week. a strong body allows you to enjoy the vices of life more thoroughly.

I have absolutely no idea why alcohol is legal and weed is illegal. You could argue that both damage the brain but only one of them is toxic to the entire fucking body. Alcohol is a poison in every sense of the word, and OP's fucked up 30 y.o. body is a testament to it.

one is much harder to tax
also one will hurt the pharma jew while the other will make it more money

Fuck off you muslim nigger. People used to drink back in the day and they do now. If you're some kind of faggot that has no self control i guess you should just die.

You had rotten teeth, OP has a rotten liver and/or kidneys. Lel.

Feed you ddog methh

Unironically pick up the bong. You will soon see how shit alcohol is as an addiction.

Guts and shitting were fucked up too man from shitty/drugs and inactivity.
That wasn't the point I was trying to make though. OP needs to believe that he can change. If others can, even if it's in a small way then maybe OP can get some motivation to do the same

Why don't you just stop drinking if you need a supplement go to weed or something it's less dangerous

If he's as sick as he claims to be then he's never going to reach a decent level of health again without a transplant. I find it hard to sympathize with addicts, especially when their self destruction is triggered by something as trivial as a breakup.

Don't crucify people for trying to get better bro, everyone has their own battles

Why is it so hard to keep the flags when moving from one flag board to another.

Sort it out gookmoot.

I'm not crucifying anyone I'm just being realistic.

OP was a bong and most of the replies were from Aussies and yanks, if that helps.

Flags are retained when threads are moved from Jow Forums. I think it's the non-national flags on Jow Forums that aren't available on Jow Forums that cause some sort of error when moving threads here

well say OP isn't as bad as he thinks he is medically.
He takes your advice and just keeps drinking when there's a chance he can get it checked and try to get better?
Also people are triggered over shit as small as words like that nog who killed the woman for calling her a nigger recently, a breakup can fuck people up pretty badly.
Anyways good luck OP

you're not an ancoholic pussy lmfao 6 beers was this entire thread a fucking joke