A Big Problem

lolcow dot farm
kiwifarms dot net/

These are two sites that are bad and stupid. They banned me for no reason. The people there disrespect opinions on Sonic the Hedgehog, Homestuck, Undertale, Steven Universe, Regular Show, Rick and Morty, and more. They also hate normal people like me. I am just a contributing member of the fandoms I am in, but those butthurt trolls are always bullying us.

Please attack these sites today. I don't want this to go on any longer.

Attached: attack.jpg (900x888, 109K)

Bump. This needs to be seen. I want people to take me seriously this time. No trolls.

Speedbump #1 (just in case)

gay thread

Speedbump #2

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DISREPSECT OPINIONS ON HOMESTUCK AND OTHER THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY AVATARS STATE WILL PWN YOU AND YOU WILL DIE BY ROGUH SEAS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL

Speedbump #3. NO TROLLS HERE.

Speedbump #4

Speedbump #5

Speedbump #6

npa

Speedbump #7. If I get to 50 speedbumps without no one else replying, I will leave and go to another prat of Jow Forums.

10/10 bait

What does npa mean? Do you agree with me or not?

THIS ISN'T BAIT. This is serious.

Speedbump #8

Fuck

???

Do you agree with me or not?

Speedbump #9

Speedbump #10

Speedbump #11

Speedbump #12. Serious people only. This is a serious issue.

Speedbump #13. Don't say confusing stuff. Instead, let's talk about this nonsense that they are doing and let's take action.

Speedbump #14

Speedbump #15

Attached: looking_at_you.jpg (607x797, 126K)

Speedbump #16. No one else replying? Come on, people. I really don't want this thread to crash and burn this time.

Um, what? Do you agree with me or not?

Speedbump #17

Speedbump #18.

Speedbump #19. Why isn't this being talked about all over the net?

Speedbump #20

Speedbump #21

Attached: you have the big autism.png (463x261, 177K)

Speedbump #22

If I reach 65 speedbumps and no one is replying, I will leave and go to another part of Jow Forums.

I AM NOT AUTISTIC YOU ARE AUTISTIC HOMESTUCK IS THE BEST YOU OPINION DISREPECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROUGH SEAS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE SHITTY SAILING, THEREFORE, YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it is 100 speedbumps. Speedbump #23

Speedbump #23

OH FUCK, I MADE THE SAME SPEEDBUMP TWICE.

Speedbump #25.

Speedbump #26

Speedbump #27

Speedbump #28. No trolls this time. No autism jokes or nothing. This is serious.

top zoz

Speedbump #29.

Um, what? Do you agree with me or not?

top zoz

Speedbump #30.

Stop posting random stuff. Do you agree with me or not? This is serious.

top zoz

Guys, no random posts here. These sites need to be taken down. Take action now and discuss here.

haha le ironic tumblr thread

Speedbump #31.

No joking around. Do you agree with me or not?

Speedbump #32.

top zoz

Okay, seriously, what the fuck is that? Can you stop posting that? I need serious discussion on this issue. Trolls are disrespecting opinions everywhere they go. They hate some people for liking something they don't like.

top zoz

They even banned me for no reason for expressing my disapproval at the trolls!

CAN YOU STOP DOING THAT. PLEASE.

top zoz

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROUGH SEAS AHEAD, YOU HAVE NO SAILING, SO YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY TSUNAMI AND TORNADOES AND HURRICANES WILL COME TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR LIFE AND PUNISHED BY GIANT BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top zoz

YOU GET PUNISHED BY GIANT BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, CONCUSSION TIME

top zoz

NIGGER

top zoz

Is there any reason why you are doing this, asshole?

top zoz

Say something else, asshole

top zoz

based and redpilled

unbased and bluepilled

fucking lol

Attached: 1522885572058.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

thred hijac

good tread