What do you put on your scrambled eggs?

What do you put on your scrambled eggs?
It's 3AM and I'm hunger

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop eating eggs.

Nothing

Attached: yeah.png (555x407, 14K)

vegetable oil

cum

lol watch this

Heavy cream or milk. Parsely if you have fresh one.

Typical.

Salt pepper and those little meat cubes you buy at the supermarket

So you're going by "yEzhel0F" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Hades from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

Attached: Degenerate Cesspool.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Why?
theyre good and they make u stronk

hey there my amigo bro bud buddy chum companion friendarino hombre home slice mate pal partner,

i’m gonna need you to kindly back the frick frick snick snack hacky sack knick knack black jack cadillac ass crack dental plaque haystack life hack six pack quack quack healthy snack clothing rack race track heart attack lilac comeback backpack almanac zodiac quarterback maniac

up before i beat the living shizzle ms frizzle light drizzle woodworking chisel soda fizzle hair grizzle rum swizzle,

out of you. Sincerely, the toughest bitch ditch flinch glitch hitch itch niche pitch snitch stitch witch on the block

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- AWEE, THANKS SWEETHEART, YOU'RE A FUNNY KID.... NOTTT!!!! -- YOU DONE FUCKED UP THIS TIME.... NO NEED TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE SOME BIG HARD ASS, OVER A GOD DAMN COMMENT, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SOME FUCKING RETARD WITH A TINY DICK LIVING IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN LIFE THAN TO TROLL ON PPL FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON... ALL I DID WAS ASK A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION, I WASN'T BEING RUDE OR A SMART ASS IN ANYYY TYPE OF WAY, LOL, SO YOU CLEARLY ARE JUST OUT LOOKING TO STIR SHIT UP AND START SOME DRAMA- -- Well guess what buddy, you found the PERFECT guy to start shit with!! I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU KID, I WILL FUCKING SKULL FUCK YOU IN THE EYES THEN TURN AROUND AND BUST MY NUT RIGHT INTO YOUR GRANPARENTS/MOMMY AND DADDY'S MOUTH!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER, DON'T FUCK WITH ME- I WAS MADE FOR THIS SHIT.... --> I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE IT MY LIFE TIME GOAL TO WAKE UP, EVERY GOD DAMN MORNING, RIGHT AT 5AM, AND ILL BE SENDING THE MOST NASTY AND HATEFUL FUCKED UP COMMENT, YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE, YOU WILL NEVER FORGET MY NAME, I WILL BECOME YOUR WORST NIGHT MARE- I WILL TROLL THE FUCKING LIFE OUT OF YOU BOYYY, LITERALLY, UNTIL THE DAY WHERE YOU GIVE UP, AND END YOUR GOD DAMN PATHETIC ASS ECUSE FOR A "LIFE"... AND I'LL DO ALLLL OF THAT, RIGHT AFTER I'M FINISHED FUCKING MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE WHO IS A MODEL, AND, RIGHT BEFORE I GO TOO WORK- (MAKING MORE MONEY THAN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GOD DAMN FAMILY COULD MAKE IN A LIFE TIME, COMBINED)

SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOD DAMN DOUCHE BAG, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A SMUGG ASS PUNK SUCH AS YOURSELF TO COME ALONG AND RUN YOUR FUCKING TRASHY ASS MOUTH, SIMPLY SO THAT I CAN RELEASE ALL OF MY PENT UP RAGE THAT I HAVE BOTTLED UP INSIDE BECAUSE OF PRICKS LIKE YOU HAVE NO GOD DAMN RESPECT FOR ANYONE...

*WELCOME TOO HELL, YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING WASTE OF A SOUL- GOD SHOULD HAVE HIT THE "CANCEL" BUTTON WHEN HE WAS MAKING YOU, BECAUSE HE CLEARLYYY FUCKED YOUR SHIT "ALL THE WAY UPP" HAHAHA

a 15 year old from Northern Ireland(UK), and all I want to do is move to a small town in Montana with loose gun laws and Conservatives all around me. Trump's America is amazing and it's all I want to do with my life. I want to go hunting, canoe in National Parks go to church on a Sunday and praise God. My country is buggered, and Muslims are tearing it apart and replacing us. I need to emigrate legally and one day maybe my child could become President just like Trump.

There is no way for Japan to accurately depict my country because the entire Japanese race is too afraid of consuming their Two Scoops DMT Bran® and dropping the shitshow on some jackasses lawn at 4 AM. I'm cooking my own plotting soil right now on acid so I can have my bungstravaganza keikaku underway shortly. I'll keep you updated on whether I'll be laying my radioactive waste on my neighbor's porch or if I can muster the intelligence to listen to Moe Jazz Dreamer but it's going to be an anomaly if they aren't living in the shadow of Chernobyl once I'm through with them. If Japan decided to depict this country with any smidgen of validity, the quality of life in their own country would drop like a brick once kids are heaving mustard gas at the age of 12 to get any semblance of pleasurable brain activity. I could be spending time watching the slideshows these morons have slaved over but instead I'm too busy planning out building an overhang to heckle my neighborhood from above their own backyards while blasting incessantly loud jazz renditions of Nichijou, Evangelion and more. How Japan is completely incapable of understanding Leaf culture is evident in characters like Kate and Amuro. Okay, maybe not Amuro because he's just as autistic as your quintessential Canadian but if he's not lighting a Mobile Suit sized blunt with his Gundam's beam saber after genociding Zeon scum, these dickheads know jack squat about the meanstreak of Leafs. I think I'll have a little chat with Tomino about how he's not only a physical manlet but that his brain isn't quite up to size either.

If you write ANYTHING on your computer, YOU NEED TO GET GRAMMARLY. I write pretty much ALL DAY every day and GRAMMARLY makes my writing better. As a student I like that it's FREE It actually is... correcting everything as I'm writing it. Grammar errors spelling errors... IT EVEN helps me find the right words to use!! SO I can say what I want to say!! It catches all those embarrassing little mistakes BEFORE I HIT SEND!!! I download GRAMMARLY around my freshman year becuase I was just... H O R R I B L E... at typing! Grammarly is like my secret weapon for writing papers. It's just the PERFECT tool for your resume, you know you don't want ANY errors when it's your first impression. I use GRAMMARLY for important emails, social media posts (which there are a L O T of.) I've used EVERY TOOL OUT THERE!! And Grammarly is by far the BEST for improving your writing. GRAMMARLY is making me a better writer. AND it's free... I would recommend GRAMMARLY if you're a student, my family, my peers, my colleagues, It's like having YOUR OWN personal proof-reader for free.

pls stop fighting

Attached: 1521842742575.png (686x441, 142K)

Only if you stop eating eggs.

FAGGOTS
LAMO
NO

of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

*eats eggs*

ok i gotta go anyways

but theyre my favorite

Attached: nep.jpg (1024x740, 100K)

Dear Sub-Human Filth,

I'm appealing to all of you stupid idiots to vote Democrat in 2018. That is if you have the basic education enough to read a ballot, anyway. I understand the majority of you racist rednecks can't even read this post, though. But those who can, please pass my message on to the rest of your inbred family.

We Democrats are morally, culturally and intellectually superior to you in every way. I will qualify myself by noting that I have a Liberal Arts degree from a college, which you obviously have never been to, if you even know what one is. I also have a black friend. I have been told by several professors that everything you hold dear is terrible. Therefore you, personally, are also terrible.

I don't know you, but I know that you're racist. I also know that you hate gay people and still get scared during lightning storms.

The religion which you hold closely, greatly believe in, and which brings you comfort--you are wrong because I'm smarter than you and I'm telling you so. It is one of the many reasons why you are stupid and I'm better than you.

You see, us Democrats want a system which helps everyone in the world. Our system is designed around love and kindness to everyone. If you don't agree, I hate you.

It's not too late to change. If you knew your history, which of course you don't, you'll remember a time in America when Indians were dragged away from their homes and forced to assimilate into white society. Well, we want to change that kind of behaviour (sorry for my spelling, as I'm not from your country) by making sure you go to college and have a small apartment in a big, busy coastal city, where you belong. That will help you rid yourselves of your backward, incorrect culture and way of thinking.
All of you stupid, backward, redneck
So please vote Democrat. Help me help you, you worthless motherfuckers.

Eww gross
You gay lol

Furikake
hot sauce
black pepper and Ketchup
cheese

Attached: tfw.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

I put salt, pepper, and shredded cheese on mine.

come eat some egg with me
itll be great experience
i promiss

Attached: [email protected] (240x240, 18K)

Normie?

Yes you're gay.

A whole lot of jizzum

Some dude told me the same thing and touched my peepee so no.
No you and this guy

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

thats not a nice thing to say, pajeet.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Ha. Pooftahs

Attached: 1512146275426.jpg (630x668, 68K)

Fry a sliced onion (I like to use red onions, but they can look blueish in the finished dish, which may be off-putting) and optionally some ham before you add the egg.
Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
Putt chives and/or spring onions on top.

ill only touch ur peepee if u touch mine

based pajeet

Attached: download (1).jpg (235x215, 10K)

Also, don't fry the egg for too long, runny eggs are better than dry ones.

Yes I know that's you
No
Stay away

Attached: Bruh.jpg (600x512, 23K)

Ohhhhhhh, right. I had forgotten about Normie and Shit post's history.

Nah I'm straight now

ok im back
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Gay

>

Attached: 1516064924965.jpg (500x370, 38K)

Gay XD

Attached: 1520764594770.png (600x580, 820K)

Attached: 1516064935489.jpg (500x370, 33K)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY

Attached: 1520770679465.png (327x316, 175K)

^

Attached: 1516064935489 - копия.jpg (370x500, 47K)

GAYgayGAYgayGAY

Attached: 1464482940381.gif (800x430, 564K)

v

Attached: 1516064935489 - копия.jpg (370x500, 47K)

Attached: 1520854280672.png (204x203, 72K)

Attached: 1516131133511.jpg (500x370, 24K)

now? NOW?
Haha i love despacitya. Most people jsut see me as a generic white girl. But those fucing puntas can fruck off. I am 1/128th mexsican. So there is a pretty big chance that my ancestadores are from purto rico, mexsico. "Despacito" by Luis Fonzie and Daddy Yankee really resonate with me and how much oppresed i am buy gringos. the lyrics make me want to dance and cri bc song so good but makes me feels so bad bc my peeeps are oppressed by the whitey. jsut wanted to say i aprecaite you people for makign despacita subhredit, its a great place 4 me to rant abot fuckingn cracker gringos and to express myy love for lewis fondler and dadi yanks. anyways im going to eat burritos, adios!

Salam, my name is Dan “Dariush” Smith.

I’m a 30 year old American Persophile (Follower of Persian culture for you ????? ?????). I design reliefs on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and writing superior Persian poems. (Shahnameh, Kush-Nama, Masnavi)

I train to be a Grivpanvar every day, this superior cavalry can charge through enemy infantry lines because it uses the mighty Nisean horses, and is vastly superior to any other horsemen on earth. I bought my horse two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Persian fluently, both Old and middle, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Persian history and their Pahalavan code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Iranian visa, I am moving to Shiraz to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Immortal for the Shahanshah’s army!

I own several Sirwal, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Iran, so I can fit in easier. I speak Persian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Iran!

Attached: pers.jpg (600x509, 241K)

Attached: lol.jpg (500x370, 87K)

I made the eggs.
They were alright, I put a bit too much pepper in them so they were kind of spicy.
I'm not the greatest cook in the world, but damn if you ever want a quick snack just make eggs. they took like 5 mins to make

saved and upvoted, uploading to r/Jow Forums as we speak

Attached: 1516068836233.gif (500x370, 573K)

name fo the anime girl?

Guts "BBC lover" Joestar

thats nep nep d00d
aka legal loli

THIS ENDS NOW

Attached: 1522398578343.jpg (250x244, 8K)

nice dubs dubsman

Attached: there-better-than-guts-at-butchering_o_6803957.jpg (1098x738, 170K)

reddit.com/r/copypasta

you can eat this cock btch

Attached: cry_1_8.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Go back there.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends. Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

qt trap cum

Traps aren't gay you dumb mother fuckers. And I don't mean 3D men with mental disorders. I'm referring to 2d drawings where they draw a girl and call it a boy. First of all, half the time I find them cute in my animes we don't even see their naked body. Not even their half naked body. Basically if I don't see the dick it doesn't fucking exist.
But let's not stop there, because I happen to be a gentleman who waxes his tank barrel to trap hentai. It's also not gay.
Why?
Because it's a fucking drawing. I'm into bestiality if anything. Look at those monstrosities. No lips? Exaggertedly large heads? Exaggeratedly large eyes? Pupils that morph into hearts? Fucking side mouths? I'm fapping to aliens. And there's nothing fucking gay about it. What's the most gay thing I can do to a 2d trap? Push my dick through a piece of paper having one drawn on it?
Fucking nothing, dipshits.
I'm not gay.
I don't want to suck dick.
I'M NOT GAY
I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK
I'M NOT GAY
I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK
I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK

Soy sauce

chino wife

I'm not that guy please.I left the board 3 months ago because of all the chino spam and I returned because I saw rasputin.

but how can that be when your wife chino is so cute

Luigi from the Super Mario video game series was courageous. Luigi is Mario’s Brother in the Super Mario series and Mario always leaves him behind, but in the game “Luigi’s Mansion”, Mario gets trapped in a painting and Luigi has to save him. This is courageous because although the mansion was full of ghosts, Luigi was not afraid and was able to save his brother. One of the most courageous people in the world was Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi was born in 1869 in Porbandar, India. After his father’s death, he travelled to England to gain a degree in law. When Gandhi returned to India, he was soon sent to South Africa and was struck by the racial discrimination experienced by Indians. During his visit to South Africa, Gandhi experimented with campaigns of civil disobedience or non-violent protests. Gandhi returned to India in 1915 after 21 years in South Africa. He also lead non-violent protests and encouraged people to practice discipline to get ready for independence. Gandhi lead a march to the sea in protest of the new salt acts in 1930. Gandhi did many great things to help India gain independence, but sadly, he was shot to death in 1948 by a hindu brahmin opposed to his support for muslims and the untouchables. Gandhi’s life portrays some of the elements portrayed in the Odyssey such as him and Odysseus being away from their homes for about 20 years. One example Gandhi was being educated and started to practice the non-violent protests he would soon use in his homeland, but Odysseus was fighting in the Trojan War and traveling back home to his wife, Penelope. Another example is that no matter what obstacles came in their way, Neither Gandhi nor Odysseus stopped at anything to achieve their goals (Gandhi’s goal was to gain Indian independence and Odysseus’ goal was to return home safely to his family).

CHINO

good night

Goodnight

Attached: WI0N5cOpT-M.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Night

Attached: 1406807509935.jpg (1024x767, 298K)

dubbed and catpilled

Attached: 1496771344370.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Attached: 5b314c3db50450b61a96bd7ec60104f1.jpg (564x720, 94K)

*good night high forms of being
no more you`s please just let me go to bed

Attached: 15040770502610.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Attached: 1519952339288.jpg (960x1280, 270K)

quad

Attached: 1516068877363.jpg (500x370, 7K)

Go to bed

ok

Ok. No more yous

I promise.

cyanide

Tabasco sauce