How many of you have obtained a fair haired maiden?

How many of you have obtained a fair haired maiden?

Attached: ScreenShot029 (1).jpg (506x569, 40K)

who fucking cares about women

muh dick does

only when I was in 3rd grade did I get a gf
>tfw 8 year old me is more Chad than 29 year old me

Pathetic MGTOW virgin detected.

>fair haired
>it's dyed
What did he mean by this?

I'm brown haired and brown eyed. I might if the moment comes, but in all honesty I want my children to come from an Italian woman.

Far right looks like a 10/10 but I have to see the full body to accurately judge.

uhhh my gfs hair is kinda reddish blonde. all natural not cuck dyed

>chases cunts
>calls others pathetic
Fucking and breeding them is one thing, but putting pussy on a pedestal is infinitely more pathetic than even the most bitter incel

got one. these bitches might not be real, blonde-wise.

TRAITORS IN OURS MIDST.

I have.
6 years younger than me too.

Why do I get the impression anyone using a white nationalist dating site wouldnt quite look like that

I have a Mississippi born green eyed brunette of German/French/Creole stock. Sooo... Guess I haven't obtained one.

I have brown hair and brown eyes and won't contribute to the death of blonde hair and blue eyes by having kids with women like that. My GF (and the mother of my son) is also brown haired and brown eyed.

I'm lightly tanned and have dark hair and brown eyes.

RIP

Not me, I went for the better Mediterranean genetics

Attached: street23x.jpg (443x560, 48K)

Attached: 1523058107027.png (611x796, 664K)

If you have a girlfriend or a wife you chase cunts
The absolute state of you fucking betas

Is that code for "I'm pretending my spic girlfriend is a pure Med."?

*pedal stool

Checked those quads
Quads confirm: beta if you don't cheat on gf or wife

Those noses suggest otherwise. They're not white, and sure as fuck not european.

incel: "i can't get hot girls so they are not white!"

pic is too shitty to tell really. real blonde hair is distinctly different from bleached bottle blonde hair. even a high class bleaching job for hundreds of €€€ can easily be identified as fake close up.

She's got shit colored hair and green eyes. Love her anyways. Also
>Dyed hair
Third to hang.

Literal 56% retard: durr me am so contaminated with nog genes I can't tell da diffrens between eurapeens an joos, hurr dem noses and cheekbones scream white durrr

Attached: 1523193603185.jpg (422x636, 60K)

>europids
lmao wtf

Oolalaah

TN checking in.
Obtained a green-eyed, brown-haired, white, mixed with a little Cherokee maiden. Fairly similar to myself, but with a little more Native American features.
She has bore me a handsome son that has the potential to be a well-rounded man.
I am a white nationalist, but I don't fall for the blonde-hair, blue-eyed master race. Because most of the people I have met that look like "Aryans" are fragile, both mentally and health wise.

Attached: nig.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Post a pic of you

My wife's mom is naturally blonde with brown eyes (strange combo, 100% German ancestry) and her dad has black hair and light greyish blue eyes (another strange combo, czech ancestry). She has brown hair and green/brown (hazel?) eyes. Her siblings both have brown hair, but blue eyes. Her brother had a kid 2 years ago with his red head wife and it came out blonde haired blue eyed so I have no idea how any of this works.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My wife is pregnant and our first kid (boy) is going to be born any day now, I've got my fingers crossed he comes out with blue eyes. Hair color at birth can change drastically through adolescence so I'm not really interested in that, but I'd be pretty happy if he has blue eyes like me.

Stop using a meme flag

The literal state of America when you retards literally can't spot ashkenazi genetics and call them white. My sides can't take it.

Attached: 1994-Lisa-Kudrow.jpg (684x684, 95K)

In all fairness, we can't differentiate French, Dutch, English, Scotish, German etc genes anymore either

there won't ever be a death of these kinds of phenotypes, not even red hair in the long run. if you were to reproduce with them you could still have kids with light characteristics. worst case scenario, tons of phenotype mixing goes on and they just become rarer, never extinct

I'm not sure if they're becoming rarer or more common today. obviously though, traits like these were considered attractive because of their rarity and that's why so many europeans have them today, so they did historically increase in frequency

Attached: Eye-Color-Imag.png (1198x705, 103K)

In America perhaps, but the differences are still noticable on the continent.

Check this smoking hot (((white))) woman out goys. Isn't she the hottest (((white))) you've seen so far?

Attached: Suzanne_Krull.jpg (410x382, 91K)

Too old to start a family with.

Most Americans would label her as Italian. Just how it is.

Nigger

I used to believe they had originally infiltrated your country through some real smart, sneaky subterfuge. Now I realise all they had to do was breed enough to get a semi-european admixture and then just say they were white. You guys handed them the keys lmao.
I'd cry if I weren't creasing

Attached: chani21.jpg (2269x2295, 868K)

I have

>flag
what'd you do, kidnap her

Attached: 1251277657688.jpg (381x365, 16K)

>stopped browsing Jow Forums last year
>got a girlfriend this year
lol faggots

Yes, she is my wife now and have dark babies with me :)