Self improvement

Dump all your most redpilled books user

Attached: 700px-Norske_Folkelivsbilleder_08_-_En_Aften_ved_Sæteren_(Knud_Bergslien).jpg (700x600, 130K)

Everybody poops

12 rules for life

books dont cause self improvement.
books cause you to sit and stare at pages in a cuck shed
books are the original form of cuckoldry
the ancients only spoke and listened and even then their listeners were cucks to the heroes and legends who were out in the world seeing living poetry rhyme before them.

"Dangerous" by Milo
"Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation" by Lauren Southern

this is the worst post Ive ever seen

the gruffalo

Jennifer Has Two Daddies

what a fucking mutt.
thanks for the contribution, but no fags or coalburners please.

He's got a point tho.

King James Bible.
Read John, then Ecclesiastes then proverbs in that order. Best way to self-improvement.
Read new testament after if you aren't saved; and you should be reading it daily anyway.
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Ecclesiastes:1:18

Storm of steel

Meme

Bait?

Low IQ subhuman.

Help really does not.

Goosebumps by R.L Stine

'Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time' by Carroll Quigley

550 pages in and I just got to the policy of appeasement. Very through, can be very dry, but if the world was ending and I could only take one book to the bunker I'd probably take this one.

Attached: 51458BPRMWL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (311x474, 45K)

Humans already have resurrection technology.

If we want evidence of eternal life then we force appearance of humans already accessing eternal life technology. They will understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies. If we also have an eternal life program, even primitive as only national cryonic program, by military mission and universal healthcare right, then all humans understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies.

If we freeze our deceased then we are preserving our frozen deceased. If a human is frozen then a human does not rot. If they are not rotting then they are surviving. We will put our resurrection technologies to our deceased.

Humans, already accessing eternal life technology, respect us. They know we live forever: We are here.

Humans have video evidence of eternal life; having millions of mobile cell phones with millions of camera lenses.

Humans requested warrant to access other humans private property: videos of cell phone. The humans requested credit of responsibility to serve warrant by a, "patriot" act confirmed, "Aye" by congress, to fight a global war on terrorism. We should investigate for videos of resurrection: evidence presented at court and evidence surveyed while serving warrant.

If we witness eternal life technology then we understand everything is already empirical evidence

Humans already have technologies, and we have called our history and herstory as, "bible" . The people who are living since biblical times are like you, but they have better technology. Like you, they are behaving to you like how you are behaving to other humans.

You and everyone else and everything are all the proof you needed: they are not sharing while sharing is a risk of unalienable right of life.

We need national cryonics.

This
>falling for the Pulp and Ink Jew
Good goy.

Attached: 1515542495236.png (658x768, 185K)

Are you retarded

It's a meme that is so long that once I was done with the seventh I needed to start again from the beginning.

2&3 are absolute God tier fantasy, though.

Go and steal some Euro DNA, goblino
Anabasis by Xenophon. Ancient greeks of that time really were at 300-tier manly. Excellent pre-christian paganist-egoist master morality.
Also Nietzsche to help one to come to terms with being alone in a world of lies. Often he doesn't make explicit sense, but I read him as if reading a religious text.

Attached: HAIL EVROPA.jpg (1280x1280, 260K)

Tragedy and Hope is unreadable. I suppose he has good insights, but they're buried in turgid fluff - I couldn't get past the first 100 pages. There aren't any redpills in there anyway that you won't get with a thousand times the style from Mencius Moldbug.

Hey Rabbi!

Attached: 61Eox46pYpL.jpg (333x500, 74K)

Possibly the greatest book ever written. I’ve never lost a debate since reading it.

Attached: 07D6BBB7-7279-4B23-A60A-B506E98AD936.jpg (320x475, 26K)

Paradise Lost

This book is also a must-read for anyone who plans on going into politics or activism.

Attached: 2E32C858-5CF1-418A-8251-4EF215F11B9E.jpg (240x373, 21K)

Attached: campsaints.jpg (286x475, 48K)

>t. just watched Vargs video that reading and writing is degenerate.

We need a Shrek Fedora meme but for libertarians
I mean, both Mises and Dawkins are correct in their respective fields, but there are bigger things to worry about.

Attached: shrek fedora.jpg (353x334, 18K)

Awesome series, but pure nihilism.

Prescient tier book

Patrician taste
I suppose you can read it in the original German, you lucky kraut. I've been trying to find a translation of Junger but all the modern editions are cucked and bowdlerized to portray him as an unfeeling thug (I suppose this happened around WW2 as Allied propaganda).

Here you go

Attached: D4433312-EC6A-4A00-9550-B34D90BE88AE.jpg (732x1024, 155K)

Witness by Whittaker Chambers

It's not a strictly self-improvement book, but it's a lesson on how it's never too late to make a change for the better and redeem yourself.

The Holy Bible KJV

Attached: 1516571485851.png (220x229, 5K)

>enlarge image
>see John Stuart Mill's smug skeletal face
>close image

>amerimutt
no wonder you said that, you're retarted

Does anyone have any recommendations as to redpilled podcasts or lectures to listen to while in the gym? I've been using Jonathan Bowden talks, but they're running out.

Attached: nietzsche spurdo.jpg (780x497, 64K)

What are some good ww1 books

Attached: 1518553137912.jpg (1616x2896, 548K)

I don't know about the translations, but they might be somewhat accurate, Jünger ist by no means devoid of emotions, but even in the original German he is rather straightforward and describes the situations in which he finds himself rather emotionless, with a (in my eyes) somewhat typical German stiffness.

But at certain points this breaks down entirely, which also are the more intense parts of the book.
He also makes an explicit point in respecting his enemies and humanizing people he is fighting against, to some extent, if he really comes of as a thug then I doubt the accuracy of the translation.

Storm of steel I would say.

The Road Less Traveled by M.Scott Peck, MD

Voyage au bout de la nuit
CELINE

part 2?

I don’t have part two but you can find more here

Attached: FB6B5F8D-2AAC-43CB-AD5A-0D736548CE1C.jpg (4000x3549, 1015K)

What are some redpilled haircuts???

There are no redpilled beaner haircuts. Best you can do is no facial hair

lol wat r som redpid haircuts 4 me den lma0

What is the most redpilled way to clean my asshole?

Get a bidet faggot

Bidets don’t clean well enough, I need a fucking pressure washer

It cleans fine you just need to stop taking Tyrone’s dick

120 days of sodom

Attached: cover2.jpg (400x640, 465K)

Bidets are for losers tho

Why don’t you go suck Adolf Hitler’s shriveled vegetarian cock while Goebbels rams you in the ass you little fag

>Animal farm
>Brave New world

Attached: 1521844767568-1.jpg (450x600, 226K)

>being this asshurt
Tyrone must have brought his boys over last night

I’m asshurt from the pressure washer

How the FUCK do I find the motivation to self improve?

I'm an alcoholic on medical leave fucked over by a soulless corporation, I gained 30kgs last year, and I have no desire to improve. I gave up running, I broke up with an angel of a girlfriend who could be my waifu, I failed my parents. I wish I would just end my worthless life.

Attached: 1487871304551.png (600x583, 273K)

based frogposter
nice singles

redpilled drinks?

star over, move to a different place and start anew

I'm going to discuss that with my therapist. I will finish my masters degree in 3 months, and then I'm planning on abandonning my family and friends for good - at least until I can rebuild my life, without the constant reminders of my past, shit life.

it's for the best, just look into the future and focus on what's around you

>How the FUCK do I find the motivation to self improve?

When you will stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something! Literaly anything!

Like?

I tried running, went to the gym a couple of times, went on a 3 day hiking trip, organised the shit I need to do in a calendar, ate healthy for 2 weeks, tried to be more outgoing - asked out a stranger to go to cinema, reconnected with an old friend and went to theatre, called my old buddy to go biking, and IT ALL WENT TO SHIT, because I got back to drinking. ALL IS SHIT.

It's like an everyday battle with my shitty fucking self. If I could I would stay home and drink myself to death.

What the fuck do I do...