Give examples as to why indians are the worst

give examples as to why indians are the worst

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478477/NHS-harvest-babies-organs-Bombshell-new-proposal-mums-pregnant-damaged-babies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dNZ4jnjMH_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They smell like curry and have no idea how to use a toilet.

Attached: 1518758507679.jpg (552x390, 35K)

Attached: Undesignated Shitting Street.webm (640x352, 690K)

Attached: Designated Abortion Hogs.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

Oof

Attached: thirsty indian loser.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

Dey tuk muh jerbs

India is for Hindus and Hindus alone. Sikhs are disgusting. They should leave.

Kek

i like how they all just watch those pigs run around with a human baby corpse. Real advanced society.

America is for Americans and Americans alone. Indians are disgusting. They should leave.

>mfw Mughal was India's greatest empire

Attached: 3XhCWVr.jpg (500x333, 32K)

They stare, smell like asshole and one farted in the library the other day. Not caring who heard, haha

Catalonia is for Catalonians and Catalonians alone. Portuguese and Spanish are fucking vile and should kill themselves right with the poo in loos

>meme flag

Goddamnit Abdullah

this is what you get when you have a men raised by women.

The isle of the Dragon is for Asians and Asians alone. Whites are disgusting. They should leave

Attached: australia2018.png (800x400, 767K)

2020 superpower

The UK is for Arabs and Arabs alone. Anglos are disgusting. They should leave.

that's just so fucking sad... i mean... wow...

life doesn't mean shit in many parts of the world..

>when the street shits you

Attached: 1519177325223.png (604x675, 587K)

He's okay right?

U.S needs to stop importing them. Cheap tech support is not worth it.

sounds like you need subjugating

No that was the designated dying street. He ded.

Sounds like its time for a bit of the rough and tumble mate

Attached: 1520969102321.png (1000x1413, 700K)

you missed the joke, moor

beautiful

They wash their feet in the sink for starters.

final designation

c:

Attached: BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg (620x307, 53K)

1. They procreate to disgusting levels. Imagine a billion people living in a country as big as a small state.
2. Everytime I search for a show or video the search bar has tons of "in hindi" choices. EVERYTIME.
3. Just an overall population of socially inept retard monkeys.

Attached: 1523228393738.jpg (400x551, 77K)

kek. Why Australians are so funny and cool ?

Nope. Mauryan Empire. Objectively and unironically.

But that's besides the point. I want Sikhs to fuck off. India for Hindus, that's it.

Attached: 1521627634081.jpg (604x707, 45K)

open bobs and vagene

lets have sexy sex my penis is 1 fot long

cmon girl u want dick sex

bitch lasagna

do milk

Attached: 94d28e6aa575625fa7fbe1ab910fd049.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Holy shit

kind of petty, but i used to work for a boss that made us pick up unused straws and ketchup packets laying on the parking lot (fast food).

Chill out fag, we need unity to destroy the pigs

oh i forgot to add, we reused them. My original post made it sound like we were just picking up the trash.

>lifenews.com
found the hippy

India is the perfect place for Muslims to go to when we have too much population, Allah wills it!

Why the fuck are they so awkward? It's not like a I'm nervous awkward, it's an I'm an alien and have yet to accustom myself to human customs kind of awkward.

WTF WHY ARE THEY JUST WATCHING

well i wouldnt fight two hogs over a dead shitskin baby

This guy deserves a knighthood in India. Slipping on his own poo and dying in a horrific and pointless way alone on a dark road. The quintessential Indian hero.

Attached: received_10160448622665413.jpg (225x300, 11K)

its real though nige - only way to make it more quintessential is to have the organless little carcasse raped by pakis before making its way into a Kebab.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478477/NHS-harvest-babies-organs-Bombshell-new-proposal-mums-pregnant-damaged-babies.html

They linger, and I don't just mean the smell. I have a history class, but right before that class is some sort of Indian class wherein the entire class is Indians. Even though the class is over they don't leave till 20 minutes after and stink up the entire room.

a huxleyan in an orwellian state... interesting

try saying that in 2030 you son of a bitch

:(

Mainly its going to be a superpower but they obsess about scat

You have poo on you.

Attached: 1520770367881m.jpg (1024x592, 78K)

I like most Indians, except Bangladeshis

I hate Indians more than any other ethnicity

So sick of Indians. They are a plague.

oh you forgot using
> actually
> literally
> absolutely
> exactly

wtf you use so many ****ly without a reason, wannabe muricunt

you need to use simple English instead of acting and speaking like pigs you see on Netflix and Hollywood , eternal slave curd

What are you going to do about it, fag?

Attached: 1521846448219.png (495x495, 201K)

abe ,your ID will do that for me
> aBBeY

I like Indians a lot.
Northern Indians of the Brahman caste are some of the best people I have ever met. The hardcore ones that practiced brahmacharya in their youth and had arranged marriages are the best. I knew an older Indian gentleman, and we would talk a lot. He accomplished so much in his youth and his experience in life, going from nothing to everything is amazing.
Many do have a rude gene but most still display propriety, and have excellent manners.

Brahmacharya is a real redpill. Stop masturbating and being sexually obsessed start doing some real things that will benefit your life.

Attached: 1509191383457.jpg (1120x487, 246K)

Show your real flag inbred paki

That's the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

We are faggots of worst kind.
First we shit over our streets.
Now we are shitting over the internet.
Now my street and internet are no different.

Here in Jalisco there are lots of them... I prefer them over the central Americans or dreamers since the ones here are educated engineers... Some of them have started showering daily so they contribute to society

Attached: 1518994097201.jpg (600x797, 220K)

I'd shoot all 3 with muh AR15

Indians are sort of comparable to gypsies if a nation were completely composed of them. Or maybe comparable to Jews if Jews didn't give a fuck about other Jews because there are a billion of them.

The whole ethnic character is based on appearances and social context. Indians are cruel and arrogant to those they perceive as lower while being sychophants to those they see as higher. They will treat you with meaningless cheap niceties and then fuck you and act surprised when you're angry at them; in their eyes it's all part of the game. They peddle snake oil and bluff, but they're utterly unconcerned; there are still billions more suckers. They're cheap, but not wisely so. Their morality is surface level; their priests are laughably corrupt and their ethics disappear once they're out of sight.

Easily the worst people.

atleast they don't suck their babies' dicks
> muh 6 billion

we are the true master race also paki show your flag

What is it like living in the worst country?

Nope. Unironically the British Raj was

Attached: BF3B5E19-BF91-404C-93B0-F0DA6F218BCA.jpg (2400x1870, 841K)

Britain ruled the whole freaking world.
> though its cucked 6 inches deep now

>I prefer them over the central Americans
You have to go back nigger, i rather have any of my central american brothers than those streetshitting beasts.

Attached: 1497022124876.jpg (725x512, 125K)

2030 Superpower? what will be your superpower? telling people to turn their computers off and on?
and fuck paki's to!

>Indians have zero hygiene.
>Tribal areas full of white Inbreds are clean as fuck, while Karachi is a mumbai tier shithole.
>Also harass women

muhammad, piss be upon him was a pedophile

>give examples as to why indians are the worst
they were still burning women alive post ww2.

total indifference to life and zero empathy. This is what makes it hard for me to believe there is a caring God.

How is this thread still going

A well fed pig is more valuable then some dead kid.

go away degenerate paki. You contribute nothing to the world at large. At least Indians do. Now go fuck a goat then jihad yourself. You never know, there might be 72 virgins calves waiting for you

You are essentially describing gypsies.

Bitch look at your flag you are basically the same the only difference ist that you arr worshipping a donkey fucking pedo.

fuck - not even a piece of paper. They really are fucking retarded.

Based Pakibro triggering asshurt Jow Forumstards.

t. Pajeet patel

Your clearly a shitskin paki. Go back to your homeland and get to goat fucking.

Final Defecation

I can not exist not washing my hole in a bidet with soap at least afterwards. I just feel unclean and have this crippling fear of smelling like shit. and then you ahve these savages....

do milk

>Your
American education, everybody!

Attached: (((burger))) military.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

I was right wasn't I? LOL

It's "you're", you fat retarded fuck.

Attached: 1491682289456.jpg (946x798, 291K)

I was right that YOUR (triggering intensifies) a shit skin paki larping as a brit. It's clear english is your second language if you couldn't gather that from the context of my comment. Now again, go fuck a goat.

>Americans fuck donkeys daily
youtube.com/watch?v=dNZ4jnjMH_E

LOL

Attached: 1510282174084.jpg (726x459, 100K)

>shit skin
YOU SAID "AMERICAN" TWICE!

Attached: 1495402556004.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

>poo coloured id
Matches your skin, pajeet.

Ya'll cucks mad because Indians stole your jobs and occupy top positions in your companies meanwhile you're shitposting online on image boards to vent out. No, we won't be a superpower by 2020, we're a fucking virus that'll crawl inside your system to cuck you to the point that you can't work without our cheap services.
Until you burgers can't be as poor, hungry and determined as we are,you have no hope bros.

Fuck it. Just play this constantly to shows the dangers of not using an actual toilet.