How much of a chance is there for me being a psychopath?

How much of a chance is there for me being a psychopath?

ok so i have been pondering this question since my sister started believing i am a psychopath.
i usally never feel a connection to anybody and i have never cried for someone. does that mean i have a lack of empathy? i usally only feel bad when it revolves around me.

i joked about cancer in front of my father when his father died of cancer when i was twelve. i got slapped. when i was 9 i put glue on my caretakers eye and she needed to get to the hospital. when i was a kid i always was sent to the library cause of my behaviour. i didnt feel bad for this behavoirs. when i was slapped i was confused. why would he slap me, but now i understand.

i know this is stupid, but can somebody confirm this or not. i dont know much about psychopaths but i wrote things about me that i think is very psychopathic.

Attached: 1523222933953.jpg (1073x1200, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1q2VH32VCF5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vocaroo.com/i/s1q2VH32VCF5

Just be yourself :^)

>i'd say retarded shit and get slapped
no you're just autistic

yeah that could also be a possibility.

You sound like you have autism spectrum disorder. Sociopathy or psychopathy is extremely rare. Psychopaths get pleasure from inflicting pain or suffering on others, while sociopaths don’t experience emotional at all, and people with autism spectrum disorder commonly just have trouble empathizing with others and with socializing.

You could like.... Uhhhhhh..... Go get tested or something....

Maybe you have ADHD?
I remember i used to feel like this a lot.

You are retarded
No 1 likes you
Pls kill yourself

i got diagnosed with ADHD when i was 3 but when i was 13 they said it was a misdiagnose.

maybe. i dont know that much about autism.

BASED

well thats why i try to improve myself.

>the psychopath is worrying about whether he is a psychopath

Dude, there is your answer. You aren't a psychopath

i have thought of that, but i want to be more sure before testing and if im not sure i wont bother with this anymore.

ok. thanks. maybe im just to stupid to understand peoples emotion as a average human.

I frequently feel the urge to disembowel people.

i do with some people. but i would likely spend the rest of my life in jail.

I'd also be extremely cautious to label yourself as autistic. It is more likely that you just aren't socially adept, which isn't the same as autistic. If you were to think of it like a skill that you just aren't that good at, opposed to having a literal cap on how much you can improve said skill.

That being said, even normies fuck up in social situations. The only difference is they don't sit around thinking about it, they just plough on through

You'll know if you are. You clearly aren't since you are not certain. It's like, how a pedo knows he's attracted to children or a rapists wanting to force himself on someone because of his distorted desires. You just know

I thought about the 'socially inept' thing too, but don't normal people learn it faster? Hence, the autism part?

ok thanks for pointing that out.
i dont think im a psychopath anymore.

You might just be on the lower end of the social bell curve dude. Doesn't mean it is autism.

Another possibility is that you might be assuming that social situations are easier for other people than they actually are. People might just be better at making it look like that is the case, or they might be struggling for reasons you are not personally vigilant about.

My guess is that you don't have many friends that can open up to you. Because of this, you don't realise how much other people, even normies, struggle with day-to-day life, feel insecure, fuck up, etc.