Be Me

>Be Me
>Grow up in broken home, parents divorce at 4 years old, mom burns down house, court orders dad full custody.
>New step mom, shes nice.
>Stay at family members house while home is rebuilt, sexually abused by female cousin.
>Fast forward, sister born, noticeable changes in moods of parents, eat dinner alone at kitchen table while parents eat in front of the tv downstairs.
>Starting to notice things now, drugs, alcohol, mysterious substances around the house.
>Dad makes 100k plus spends most of it on mysterious substances and step mom.
>Dad works all day, Step mom pays no attention to me, yelled at for bothering her, sometimes goes to bed without being fed simply because "she forgot"
>They start fighting, kept up all night, holes in the wall, police called.
>Can't focus in school, can't stay awake, worried about going home.
>Parents like my sister more.
>Hit and punished for not doing well in school.
>Made to sit alone in room every day after school until grades improve.
>Still can't focus, falling behind educationally, mentally and physically abused.
>Fast forward 2nd sister is born, 2nd divorce follows shortly, sisters removed from life, step mother asks judge if she can "un" adopt so dad has to pay full child support for sisters.
>Fast forward, Mostly Hispanic highschool, get called white boy, bullied, pushed around.
>Dad makes too much money so no free lunch, but no money to buy food.
>hungry.
>Dad doesn't care, looking for a good time, doing drugs.
>Biological mother comes back around, asks if she can adopt legally, found out it was for the benefits.
>She's gone again.
>Barely graduate
>College fund gone
>No family

> 24 years old today and in 2018 I'm being told my life is easy because I am white.

Attached: 28167335_1908168665924426_7672804227708050762_n.jpg (491x488, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vO0euzURgRI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Wiseau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_effect
complexitylabs.io/social-feedback-loops/
thwink.org/sustain/glossary/CumulativeAdvantagePrinciple.htm
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.soc.32.061604.123127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had this jpeg handy. Happy birthday though.

Attached: IMG_3291.jpg (900x900, 125K)

You're on your own. Let go of mom and dad, don't focus on anger (it's hard).

Build a life for yourself, don't do crime, have kids and be the dad you would have liked to have.

You can do this, because you're white. You don't have it easy, but you still have character and tenacity.

... I know this doesn't mean much to you, but you have my sincerest sympathies. I'm so sorry, god this hurts to read.

Learn a trade. You'll be better off than most your age. Fuck college.

>Mostly Hispanic highschool, get called white boy

kek that this stuff happens in burgerland. You guys are literally finished, your demographics are fucked. My high school had a few uncle tom maoris and beta indians, otherwise 100% white.

Sorry OP

I had an abusive upbringing too with a ton of dysfunctional divorce, alcoholism, violence, and eventually my dad going to jail.

Boomers are just fucking insane. Many of us had this weird shit happen to us.

just ignore anti-white politics that shit is retarded and is mostly a giant shit-test from women to white men. They're testing us, we just need to continue mocking them and also getting educated and making money .

Take out some loans for college if you really wanna go. That's what I did and I ended up finishing my bachelor's in business

This

Same as you except
>no burning of house down
>molested by 2 jewish 'friends' growing up.
>graduated
>31
>no family
Sieg Heil nigga.

Time is on your side. The world is yours. Fight and make a new way.

>You can do this, because you're white.
Not anymore.

Whites are discriminated against. Most good jobs will pass him over because he's a white male. Being even slightly successful is like climbing mount everest. Skill and drive no longer matters, all that matters is your skin color and gender.

>Time is on your side
a pernicious lie, time is your judge, jury, and executioner

I can understand your pain. Please dont give in to self pity. Try to make a life for yourself. Its going to be hard, dont let anyone take advantage of your vulnerable situation. Dont lose hope.

That’s true but that doesn’t invalidate the prior point. Yes, we will never get a sweetheart Diversity Coordinator job or something in HR that pays us $70k a year to play on our phones all day.

But there is all manner of skilled work that needs to be done.

Aww poor little baby your mommy and your daddy didn't love you enough and you got called mean names in school

Quit whining and man up, faggot

Attached: 1520719762540.jpg (464x383, 43K)

Attached: 1231060178740.jpg (897x647, 330K)

>One of the most famous examples is from the 1970s, when Judge Wendell Arthur Garrity Jr.—the very federal judge who compelled desegregation busing in Boston
>—sent his own children to private schools so as to be immune from his own social engineering.

>He reportedly justified this by saying that “when I’m on the bench, I’m a judge, and when I’m at home, I’m a father.”

You American Deserve what you get , A gun-knife murdering , Mass drug addict , Trans genderus Puerto Rico hooker freak show

All women gonna acting like vile cunt because society embracing bitch being nymphomaniac libertard

Equal misery for every single society member and GOD BLESS KIKE multinational corporations and banks

You deserve it because you refuse to fight and want to be a "Normal"

Every single white men in America deserve to die a miserable death

Next Democrat president slogan should be
"Equal misery for every single white men in America"

Stop bitching about everything read some book like homer's iliad and learn about human tragedy

Get Shape yourself and be a MAN

Attached: 8FxEa.gif (290x189, 1014K)

About the same for me but happened younger - go to trade school, the best revenge is to live well

Sorry to hear dude, it's stories like this that make me realise I don't have it so bad after all. Happy birthday mate, and all the best for your future. Hope you find your happiness.

Attached: Alcoholic Feels.jpg (749x544, 33K)

>Sieg Heil

This is What Anglo-American Look like in 2018

Sieg Heil my ass , how about We Did It Before (And We Can Do It Again)

youtube.com/watch?v=vO0euzURgRI

founding fathers massacre native and enslave other tribe

If Anglo-American and German Americans , irish american , italian american United again

White people can retake america again just like their forefathers did it

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War)

The good news is now that you're a grown man you can rape your female cousin and she can't complain because she did it to you first.

Gib Ub guns

Attached: BE1B8AF0-876E-43C7-B535-998FBB5CAD82.png (662x635, 368K)

Can somebody tell me how to really work on myself and how to be self sufficient, I am extremely entitled but not on purpose I also have had a rough past

You could have just run away from most of this shit. Come back when you have problems you can't run away from.

Attached: 1523044689186.png (1600x1600, 14K)

as of now all you must do is work from when you get up to when you go to sleep. Have it at least be something you enjoy.

This guy did it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Wiseau

join the military
do your time then get a free education

Fuck off jew.

you will self improve just by being aware of your own faults and consciously trying to correct them

like being too fat?

Raped by female cousin? Nice...

But seriously, we all hurt inside, just own it and realize that it will get better with time, and you can accelerate the healing by just forgiving those you made you miserable and took your childhood from you. Even if the bastards don’t deserve it, they’re people just like you, and sometimes we make bad choices and go down bad paths that change us for the worst. Just ask what makes your life better, whether its big or small things, and commit to doing them and you’ll see a difference very fast. Its easy to be miserable, don’t give into it.

And fuck college, learn some skills. Don’t be a soyboy. Sounds like you don’t have the money anyway so get that idea outta your head. Whatever you decide to do, just make sure you’re working full time no matter what, and never stop doing that.

This

you'll make it bro.

>1 post by this ID
How would unadopting you entitle her to more benefits, wouldn't she actually be able to gain more by counting you as a dependent along with the sisters?

We all have our cross to bear OP, my life is not SO different. Hard times make strong men

Never too late to have a happy childhood. Get good job, buy toys, fuck bitches.

Nice blog faggot. Kys now.

Listen pal you’ve been dealt a rough hand.
But remember its not WHAT happens to you in life but how you deal with it. Hang in there and don’t make the mistakes of those around you.

> Green text
> The blog
Improve yourself, user
All of these things should make you stronger.
Embrace non-degenerate behaviors, conservative lifestyle, and make yourself and your life better than the one you were raised into.
You ironically should/could be a much better man because of all this.

Join the Chair Force.

MY LIFE WAS HARD BECAUSE I WAS AUTISTIC AND MY NEW MOMMY DIDN'T MAKE ME CRAFT DINNER, ALSO DAD NEVER GAVE ME MONEY.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>>>/thedonald/

Other people are why I'm not successful. Op is a fucking retard, both my parents worked, I cooked my own dinners since I was 12, and my dad beat the fuck out of me.

Op is a bitch. Nu/pol/ is leftist now.

Fuck off faggot.

Lol, nab all your Dad's meds in the resthome and tell him it's time to stop the pill popping.

100% this

Attached: 1512998898976.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Keep fighting.I know how it is to go to sleep being hungry and angry at the world,but at some point it turns around,but only if you keep fighting.Hard times create stong men.

>You guys are literally finished, your demographics are fucked
implying trends can never be reversed. there are still areas that are mostly White. no one thought the ussr would ever break up, then one day it did

also, aren't you importing a ton of chinks?

>> 24 years old today and in 2018 I'm being told my life is easy because I am white.
1 Affirmative Action gives minorities special status, so no, I don't see any kind of white privelege
2 Whatever shavings of white privelege exist, they are so small a tiny life decision can overwhelm it. You are not an alcoholic for having drunk a bottle of cider 30 years ago at a party one time. You are also not a colonialist oppressor whose only superiority comes from oppressing other people because of this or that borderline reason.

Don't let other retards barrel scrape criticisms against you. Your white privelege is so tiny its inexistent. Also, a lot of entitlement programmes for minorities and victim groups, so I don't see where your privelege is when theirs is quite manifest.

Happy Birthday. Use your hate and wrath as a fuel for change.

What exactly does it feel like to be caught in the generational poverty cycle?

>Enjoy some relevant texts:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_effect
>complexitylabs.io/social-feedback-loops/
>thwink.org/sustain/glossary/CumulativeAdvantagePrinciple.htm
>annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.soc.32.061604.123127

Attached: A39F6F09-4E4A-4D8F-A828-6204A63FBDDB.jpg (320x420, 38K)

Shitty start in life there user. Easier said than done but you can overcome this. It can be done though. Happy birthday user. Godspeed.

I'm not reading your blog

All I can say mate is I share your pain. I have no doubt you would win the pissing contest of who suffered more, all I know is that because of who you are you have the ability to be whatever you want.

Rage against the dying light my friend, you have the genetics of gods within you.

Trends have actually been reversed somewhat. 2016 showed that white births are actually the majority again. Not saying that it isn't a matter of time for the US, but at least it isn't overkill.

I'm sorry user. We whites need to stick together

That's a lie. All white people have privilege. That is a FACT.

If you were black you would be in jail

I'm in an almost identical situation. Considering joining the military. Hard to get into a good trade if you're on the coasts, are white, and don't know anyone.

With the exception of you and your sister, everyone in your family needs to be gassed.

Happy birthday though.

I’m a senior in a 49% nigger and 50% spic high school. This used to happen to me daily but I gained respect over the 4 years that I’ve been at my school. It isn’t that hard to make it stop, OP must’ve been a little autistic. Not that it’s acceptable, but niggers and spics aren’t that hard to impress.

All you can do is sort yourself out and get away from your parents.

t. Wh*toid with trust fund and a brand new car at 16

Look at the bright side.
You have nothing left to lose and there is nothing holding you back. Make your mark and find Jesus Christ along the way when you're ready to make peace with God. Start a family and do what is right.

I want you to know we're all very impressed. Jow Forums salute you, edgebro.

Attached: 1516731957349.png (600x842, 101K)

happy birthday op

Attached: 1500281607313.gif (550x550, 1.61M)

Move to a White part of the country, associate with upstanding men of character, network, and meet a White woman. I had a similar experience growing up and things are all good now. Moved away from the poz shithole that is California, and now reside in comfy white and safe East Tennessee.

i feel you, user.
i too grew up in a broken home
>parents abuse me as a child
>get taken away by child protective services
>put in a foster home with a poor hispanic single foster mom
>put in 50% mexican 50% black school
>bullied as fuck
>suicidal
>still get called privileged in 2018 cause im white
just don't fall into the victimhood trap. have a family and raise them as you would've wanted to be raised

Attached: download (2).jpg (236x213, 9K)

Happy birthday user.

You're young.
Get a job, something that keeps you out of the house, doesn't have to be about the money.
Things will get better. You'll see.

Attached: 1522807040651.gif (480x360, 3M)

>but niggers and spics aren't that hard to impress
this desu, but you kinda end up adopting the nigger culture as a result

>50/50 shitskin highschool
God I can’t imagine what that would be like if you were white. I went to a 50% spic 50% white HS and it was an extreme asspain almost every day.

>Typical westoid family

I'm sorry bro you weren't born in the comfy east

Attached: 225182.jpg (300x300, 20K)

blog bitch

it was horrible. nigger chimp outs almost daily, the mexicans all adopt the nigger culture and act ghetto as fuck, there was probably only 1 other white guy there (who for some reason i never really interacted with much). i bet all the white teachers there got redpilled as fuck, seeing how animalistic those kids behaved.

You can never really run away. You must face your problems

Maybe it's time for white males to become the monsters that the powers that be say they are and also become the monsters which pol claims "da jooz" are. Work hard, get in to positions of power, have lots of kids, form communities, practice nepotism ect.

Damn user. That's rough.
You have to find a way on your own bro.
Study programing or some shit. Get skills.
Fuck your messed up family.

Pleanty of people make something of their lives from nothing with no support from parents.

DONT LET THOSE CUNTS be an excuse not for your to succeed in life. Be motivated to NOT be like them.

Youll be fine.
Start your own business, only need a degree if you want to be hired by some other faggot

This is very true. I do a lot of things niggers would do and I find it impossible to act professional in formal settings. It is a plus though because I can get away with walking around in the hood (South-East DC and Baltimore where I live) without being clocked or shot just because of the way I act.

Attached: image.jpg (720x768, 268K)

My life sucked too but look at the bright side, at least you're not a drug addict like your dad

Ah, mate at least English is your mother tongue, though isn't it?

I hope for you the female cousin was atleas hot

Attached: 1522133901163.jpg (1080x1348, 238K)

Happy birthday user, you were dealt a shitty hand but now you are the in control. Serve your country, college fund restored and you will find yourselves done brothers fir kife