Indian Aryan Masterrace

>poo in loo
>Shitskin
>Subhuman

HAHAHAHAHA
I bet I'm hotter than 99.99% of y'all and even pull more pussy than you

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-202710_01.jpg (1080x1291, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/in-india
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Judges self by white race
You've already lost

You can't escape your nature, aPoo. You'll always be in the loo.

Attached: M89Jbmd.jpg (659x666, 89K)

>uses other race's details to determine if adequate

it was over before it began.

you neither cuck

You look like a power bottom.

THEY fear the Aryan.

Attached: 1522820580547.jpg (311x388, 34K)

aryans were not white you fucking numbskulls

>Pajeet
>Ever getting any pussy

Attached: 1515642746265s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

t. poonigger diaspora

You don't understand. We (north Indian, high caste) are the true ARYANS.

YOU are comparing yourselves to US.

I'm the Chad of your nightmares motherfuckers don't deny it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-205110_01.jpg (1061x1239, 349K)

im more handsome than this guy at least

Sorry but using filters to make you whiter are really lame. Too bad you can't use them irl.

You were saying?
I could seduce your mother and fuck her shamelessly in front of you and your dad. Think about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-205326_01.jpg (977x1146, 324K)

Hey guys, I'm going to need a non-thumbnail of this image, if you could hook me up that'd be great

Attached: 1523263307136.jpg (316x159, 14K)

you look very femine, I bet you even bleed once month judging by the pics

ewww she didn't wash her hand after shitting

Hey pajeet. You guys are shitting up our IT jobs. Please go away back to your shithole

Attached: IMG_0626.jpg (750x765, 80K)

>Shitposting
This is how the pathetic, feminised western beta male COPES.

You think you're European or pure and the rest of the world is subhuman. Well think again, motherfucker. I'm Aryan and my ancestors were European. Europe is MY homeland and I will fight YOU for it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-205533_01.jpg (1080x1078, 132K)

Leprechaun faggot

this is the gayest post i've ever seen on Jow Forums hey user, you're a huge faggot.

DESIGNATED

My father owns a million dollar freight transport business in South Asia. We have expanded to Saudi Arabia and are targeting Europe soon.

We CREATE jobs. Your stereotypes don't apply to us. I'm the true son of Europe. I'm the true European.

I'm white. Look at me. You know it's true.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-210010_01.jpg (1080x1050, 191K)

>those soyboy pants

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (398x241, 28K)

poo

You look like you suck a lot of dicks

POO

>itchy asshole butthurt subhuman searches desperately for some model of his country on his phone during worktime
pajeet go back to the kitchen, last time i checked the tandoori wasn't ready yet, you have to put more shit in it

Attached: who-could-need-such-a-campaign-who-does-not-poo-in-the-loo_o_6050919.jpg (599x421, 48K)

I Chad. Call me pls.

>I'm white.

and I'm Indian.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: keke.jpg (1040x949, 120K)

Kill the cumskins and take all their money and women. Europeans are not the Aryans the Asians are. They have stole your heritage and claimed it as their own.

Show bobs an vagene

Nice maymays you guys. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm 6'1 (to the guy who called me a leprechaun) and I can destroy WHITE PUSSY at will.

I am moving to the UK and knocking up a hot white bitch and raising my kids in the beautiful English countryside. That hot white bitch may be your sister, your best friend, your childhood crush. And there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-210328_01.jpg (1080x816, 172K)

Underage b8

Lel this guy indeed, gets all the shit in the toilet. Non of that low class street shit.

You're 99.99999% of your population. & gloating on Jow Forums?

Faggot

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

>I am moving to the UK and knocking up a hot white bitch
Have you seen British girls?

stay woke

people will only hate someone else because they are doing worse than them

How can you deny I'm not phenotypically European/Aryan?

When Hitler talked about purity was he talking about genetic perfection like me or a fat, ugly, virginal basement dwelling shitposter (you)?

>PS: Yes, that's the car I drive.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-210749_01.jpg (1080x1035, 278K)

> t. no mustache

Not real poo.

Attached: X2iJstA.jpg (431x767, 59K)

Just gave yourself away as a troll south this post.

Try harder next time.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Get a timestamp then, you proxyfag.

Don't talk to me mutt

No faggot.

You are literally a leprechaun. Your fucking gay ass shoes.

You look very feminine, smell like shit, and literally poo in streets.

Sorry I mean you're 0.000000001% of your population. Assuming you're not just lying. No you'd never do that. Lie.... online???

With****

Poo in da loo please

I can't take a pic right now, but I'm not lying about being of Indian origin. Both my parents are 100% Indian. I am born and brought up in India.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-211102_01.jpg (1080x968, 199K)

>Hey goys watch me dox myself on Jow Forums
This thread was a mistake, pajeet.

did you ever pull a white girl

lolwut. porsche rider can't get a phone and take a selfie with a time stamp?
too busy pooing in the loo?

pic related is this thread in a nutshell. fake and gay.

Attached: prakash-the-beautiful-indian-man-my-sex-body-i-has-1796628.png (500x566, 163K)

shit man this got me

Lying about what ? Being Indian?

I know I'm a rare breed. That's because I'm pure Aryan. There are many like me here in India. But most have been interbred away. We the 0.00001% belong in Europe not here.

>Pic related me in Indian attire at an Indian wedding.

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-211419_01.jpg (1080x1059, 134K)

>having this much of a big inferiority complex

if you really were such a chad you wouldn't be on a mongolian cavepainting forum trying to convince random autists on the internet about how alpha you are.

>inb4 hurr i fuck many girls and your momma too

grow up

You do realise the main reason you are more attractive than most Indians is because you don't look like an average indian? You look somewhat as if you were mixed with turk blood or something in this vein.

So gayndian

fuck off you shit tier larper people like that are representative of the 0.00000000000000001% of indians

what a waste of energy. Post timestamp pic or you're wasting your time

>Chadjeet steals the webdev opening again

Attached: 1476484220854.jpg (680x583, 28K)

you're asian prince pt. 2

Attached: 2002_top_10-4.jpg (532x615, 79K)

i have seen this face before. this is the face of a mutt . a mixed breed abomination . a product of moloch and his religions

Attached: Shoo+shoo+evil+jew+_a27061ed81e31ec185c889870aafc2b0.jpg (419x600, 86K)

Im ten steps ahead of you. I made sure these pics are undoxxable. IQ is everything.
Yes. 3 times in the 2 weeks I was in Canada.
It's 9 in the evening here JUAN. I'm getting ready for bed and not at my best. I also don't want to send out a location stamp with a camera photo. You think I'm lying? Okay if that's what you must tell yourself to contain the jealousy, south American dog.

>looks like christian ronaldo
>acts like some cringey teenager

when you fuck up this hard

My pussy instantly retracts into its hole when I see an Indian because when I think of their smelly, eternally shit-covered dick penetrating my babymaker I want to hang myself

Attached: reply rate.png (470x500, 196K)

You obviously aren't posting pictures of yourself in pol.

White countries are going through a "crises" per say, and it invoked alot of white nationalism to band together. It isn't nessecarly racial superiority. It is something nessecary for race survival.

I don't give a shit about if you poo over there in the streets, if your only desire is to bone white girls in white countries you are a parasite. Don't care how pretty or rich you are.

>based

Imagine having to validate your own self worth by posting on Jow Forums

Attached: 12400893_224084284595305_3050143825684731912_n.jpg (150x53, 2K)

> juan

We speak portuguese down here, "pajeet".

I bet it's always 9pm,
in a land with no man
It's always dark, hot too
In a land made of poo.

Bro your pics are boiling with estrogen..

Sorry, poo. You cannot compete with us. You'll forever remain in the loo along with the rest of the poo. Enjoy comparing yourself to poos though.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS LOW QUALITY BAIT THREAD YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS
>Hurr I'm pajeet, I'm better than you whites
>n-no, Sven can poo in loo therefore he's better than you
The absolute state of this fucking board.

Imagine being such a fucking loser that you reply to shitty bait threads, sage in all fields.

>IQ is everything
We know, pajeet..
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/in-india
Trust me, you don't want us looking into you.

I'm just tired of you fascist pricks thinking that if you're born on European soil only then you are European. There are many born elsewhere who are still European.
I know. I never said I want to be an average indian. I want to be separate and im just declaring that so you faggots know that there are some EUROPEAN Indians out there. When we come to Europe don't try pulling that Nazi shit on us. We belong in Europe treat us like your Aryan brothers.
I know. We 0.0000001% belong in Europe. Our homeland. We shouldn't be called immigrants in Europe. It's a disgrace.
I explained why I can't. I'm sorry you're fat and ugly and the concept of an attractive human is inconceivable to you.

t.Sven

Attached: Skärmavbild 2015-07-10 kl. 16.10.29.jpg (646x597, 46K)

Here comes pajeet
thinking he's all fit
taking a big brown shit
not in the loo, rather in the pit.
Don't you get me started or lit
dreaming about our female's tits
correct yourself, take a sit
in a clean loo, to take your shit.

That’s cool and all but at the end of the day all your women flock to blonde haired, blue eyed masterrace men. There’s nothing more soothing to an Indian woman’s ears than to hear a true white Chad whisper “मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हूँ” while she sleeps in his arms.

छतियाँ

Attached: C26C83ED-05B4-4A9F-89EF-8F00B63F400E.png (480x360, 182K)

Why do Indians wanna be white so bad?

The poo if for the loo
Cow meat is for the mouth
I'll say this to you too:
I donno what India's all about.

Sorry, you’re not white. Get over it.

Who doesn’t?

you think you're a chad, you awkward looking bugman? you're no chad. you're a fuckin habib.

you look like a manlet. how tall are you, 5'5?

go back to agraba, aladdin. all women consider you arabs to be the rapiest men around.

you are all sleaze balls and women see it from a mile away. you are cheesy and unintelligent, and your tactics for picking up women are the cringiest of all the races.

you come from the least charming culture around. a rapey group of desert dwelling inbred goatfuckers pulls more pussy than me? who the fuck cares.

Awww you write poetry? Aw how adorable I bet the ladies love you over my biceps the size of your head and my Aryan skull shape.
Keep dreaming son

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-212920_01.jpg (802x1021, 145K)

If this is actually you, this is really, truly, pathetic.

having a beard is a sign of loneliness .

I'm going to keep replying just so you keep sperging out

Look at those sub human fucking slanted eyes and disproportionate elephant ears. The very fact that you felt the need to go on here and compare yourself to the pure white Aryan race just shows your deeply rooted insecurity that no material object can replace or repair. Your fucked faggot. How does it feel being inferior in every way to the superior white man? I would feel salty too if I came from a shit hole country like yours that has no values, rules, or sheer military dominance/ raw awesome power like the United States Of America. Go to Britian you little manlet. Can't wait to see the muslim rapefugees pound your boi pussy like its Ramadan.

Attached: 1514273654685.jpg (540x540, 59K)

COPE HARDER FAGGOTS THIS INDIAN CHAD IS SLAYING THOTS AND IS A TRUE SON OF EUROPE AND BASICALLY YOUR JUST FUCKING RETARDED

Attached: PRINCEOFPOL.png (800x450, 519K)

aryan skull shape ftw. pan faced gooks and spics with flat heads are gross

A) I never said I WANT to be white. All I said was God made me Aryan/White and I belong in Europe. That is all I fucking said so stop sperging out mofos.
B) I'm 6'1

>LARP as Indian
>can’t read Devanagari
बकचोद

Attached: F459F07A-7887-426E-8FE3-4BE4E742D0EE.jpg (1500x1000, 761K)

>you're a fuckin habib.
>go back to agraba, aladdin.
>you arabs
>a rapey group of desert dwelling inbred goatfuckers pulls more pussy than me?

Attached: E90A5712-75DB-405C-BFAE-6465CD92DB95.png (625x626, 66K)

A poo asked me this time
if I could versify or rhyme
Said he was some aryan dude
in a way that was rather crude
I couldn't believe him, I say
Say the almighty God what he may
There ain't no aryans in a loo
all devoid of poo
in a known huge land
in which ass-whiping is done by hand.
Thus this to the pajeet I say:
your thread is fake and gay.

Madarchod Mai Hindi parh sakta hu. Tu chutiya hai. Bhen ke laude.

I just don't have the Hindi phonetic keyboard.

Yes I am indian and most canadians think I'm Italian or Spanish. I think I'm whiter than most shitalians desu

men in your culture flirt with women by pulling their dicks out and jacking off to gain a positive first impression. you guys are literally the most unattractive and rapey people around.

you guys are perma-btfo by white women. it's like you're all johnny bravo with no muscles.

ever seen the movie scarface? your people remind me of the scene where the guy lashes his tongue at a girl thinking it would turn her on and she'd fuck him. she slapped him and called him a pig.

that's what you are, pig.

you two make a cute couple.
whos the bottom ?

Attached: 43647546874.jpg (600x480, 29K)

Nice google translate Mr. Poo Poo Stain

Took you awhile faggot

Attached: 13b.jpg (1369x1183, 338K)

bobs of GTFO

>Continually boast about sleeping with white whores
>Talking about settling down in English country side with bong slag instead of pious daughter of rich father's friend

You're a disgrace to your family