Is little ceasers the official pizza of bant?

Is little ceasers the official pizza of bant?

Attached: Screenshot_20180409-144937.png (720x1280, 509K)

ask me when they exist in uk

Attached: __lee_hoon_suicide_boy_drawn_by_parkgee__81b0f5a7194e37c28cef22ea0b17b765.jpg (1280x1500, 142K)

pepsi?

What pizza shop do u go to then?

Also what toppings

Sorry pal I drink water with my pizza

pizza hut or dominoes, we have papa johns too but no one likes them

Domino's has really stepped up its game in regards to pizza. It's still shit quality but it's better now.

Pizza hut is very oily, or atleast that's what I find. It's good when you just want to pig out/ after a night of heavy drinking.

What topping do u normally get

Only crackhead eat Little Caesar's

I got cheesy crust nigga no other pizza joint offers it.

For the price of a pizza at li'l ceasers though it's worth it

Anyone who eats pizza from a chain shop and not a hole in the wall mom and pop shop. Degenerate detected!

Little Caesar sucks

What about small chains like Tony Roni's? They're pretty good

> Domino's has really stepped up its game in regards to pizza
I don't like the way they leave the dough kinda floury & dusty, the texture makes me wince a little. BUT they are the only joint open till 3am, so I often use them just for that.

>Pizza hut is very oily
It is & it's great for the reasons you give. Plus it lasts for days, you can keep a good pizza hut pizza a good 3 days before it starts going bad. They do stuffed crust too!

Stuffed Crust, Meat Feat or Stuffed Crust with Vegetable Supreme. If I'm drinking it's meat, if I'm hungover its vegetables.

Attached: 1523300757938.jpg (1440x2960, 603K)

The Pizza hut in Canada doesn't do stuffed crusted :(

Why

Mellow Mushroom > Dominoes > Pizza Hut > Papa John's > Little Caesar's

Huh, which chain does? Maybe it's a patents issue. Here Pizza Hut is the only chain which does it reliably, Dominos put all kinda shitty garlic in their cheese inner tubing

The only chain that has stuffed crust is lil ceasers.
Stuffed crust is God tier but you feel like a fat ass after you've even it. The guilt is 10x stronger imo

but unless you're getting stuffed crust there's no point of even ordering pizza, cmon lets be real about this

Ikr! That's why Im constantly settling with lil ceasers.

I also like panzorottis alot, I use to order one like once a month but I've been trying to diet recently so have cut down on tasty food :(