Do you wish more people learned your native language?

Do you wish more people learned your native language?

Attached: 1523076196143.png (756x715, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Too many people speak English nowadays. When I go to a foreign country I want to hear a language other than my own and speak in their tongue respectively, I'm tired of going everywhere and hearing English.

no

fuck yeah dumb cunts all round straya can't even speak strayan for fuck sake mate you're in straya learn strayan

Pretty ungrateful

No. I don't think Danish is a very good language. It sounds weird and it's hard for most foreigners to learn.

Yeah, Croatian is a very beautiful language, however I'm so bad at it that it makes me feel ashamed however at the same time I can hardly spell in English (well it's more that my spelling skills have gotten worse really) so I guess I'm sort of like a Jack of all trades although a master at none.

Danish looks pretty when I try to read it, but granted I've never heard it spoken.

I'll give you something weird and hard tonight baby ;)

Sure, especially if they learned European Spanish.

¿Qué? Jaja, salu2.

No

Attached: 1518300451205.jpg (465x370, 35K)

A lot of people make fun of Danes because they think we sound like we have a potato in our mouth when we speak Danish...
L-lewd..!

A lot of English speakers make fun of our language for sounding gay too. We're in the same bag, user, but none of their mockeries are true in the end.

It's not a stereotype if it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc
THIS DOESN'T EXIST

Attached: 1522190990724.png (538x538, 322K)

The video is mostly accurate but why is he talking about fucking women? That just isn't accurate.

et voila, l'éternel homme anglois nous rabaisse à nouveau dans sa soif de sang et de larmes
qu'allons-nous faire de vous ?

Yes it does
I expect to see this if I ever come to France

French is spoken differently all over the country. Sometimes roughly, sometimes softly, but never like in the video. Sorry to disappoint.

You're just wrong

Le reddit language.

your language is french

Attached: 677px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png (677x675, 62K)

Jokes on you, I've got google translate. Don't care what you say, the French will always be gay to me. I went on /lgbt/ once after a thread said it was shit and the only gay, non-tranny I saw was a Frenchman.

Not even a third nigga

Yeah, English should be the only language. Makes my life easier.

While other languages are cool everyone should speak English as a second language (preferably with a variety of comical yet understandable accents) for the convenience of me and me alone.