What are the biggest obstacles due to which you struggle with being attractive and having a good relationship with...

What are the biggest obstacles due to which you struggle with being attractive and having a good relationship with women?

Attached: vvc.png (318x159, 7K)

I'm gay

I just don't care enough about getting pussy anymore

Man you're being truly blessed, I am jealous and I am serious right now.

too honest
women say they want a man who is truthful but its a lie, they want a man who tells them what they are already thinking even if its a lie

i get way too attached way too easily
have paranoid panic attacks where i assume a bunch of crazy shit about a girl
have a hard time hiding the fact that im insane
the usual

I'm gay but sometimes girls smile at me and that makes me feel like a chad.

social anxiety

I don't speak a lot with girls. Also I am short and overweight. I am planning to start eating healthier and exersise this summer

Scared of any kind of physical intimacy. A bit of anxiety.
I hate it because i can talk to women easily under the right circumstances, and i can tell they like me, but i don't act on it

What is your height and BMI?

I haven't measured in a long time but I am around 1.65-1.69 m and 80-90 Kg?

I like mot having to report or be responsible to anyone but myself. I don't go out of my way to be social unless it happens by chance.

Ok. 174 cm here and I still think it is too less to gain women' attention at times.
But you are in a southern country, so you're average height is probably lower.

Women are pain in the ass.

I'm trying to find "the perfect one", I never want to be in "ok" relationship.

I think that your height is fine. Are you overweight? Because that's the real issue

I hit the line of being slightly overweight. I have 76 kg or so.
But my figure is fine, except height, which although I find not gainful I still have some ways to appear taller. This and the fact that I suck at talking 1vs1 (not due to fact that I am shy or anxious, but due to fact I am boring) makes my sex-life miserable.

ended up breaking up with the few girlfriends i had when things started to get physically intimate

i have really bad anxiety when it comes to sex and even making out

I too have sometimes issues with discussions. I might be together with some person and most of time I can't think of somethink to say. Because most of the things I like are "nerdy". So I find myself struck in a Limbo "What should I say? What can I talk about? etc". That's why I tend to stick around with some close friends

Does your anxiety about sex and intimacy in general come from lack of experience?

no, for me it's more about being insecure in my body and hating to feel vulnerable

the image of myself being sexual with anyone absolutely disgusts me and i project that onto everyone, so i start picturing doomsday scenarios where she starts laughing or vomiting or both, that kind of thing

i guess having positive experiences would lessen that, but i think lack of experience isn't the core

words come out of my mouth all retarded
they sound fine in my brain I swear

Attached: 1512165619599.png (361x341, 137K)

>fat
>don't dress as well as I could
>don't groom as well as I could, either
That's about it.

>scrolling through my old texts that were saved on my sim
>see this one unlisted number from some girl who wanted to "review" with me
sucks having no game
pic related

also this

Attached: IMG_1622.jpg (1024x489, 48K)

Relationships with 3D are unnecessary.
also I need this nigger's Arsenal FC konata daki

Attached: josip.jpg (800x800, 394K)

bump i'm curious

Can't be bothered to meet someone.

this, once I entered my early 20's and realized it wasn't going to just happen for me, like it did for my peers, I set out to attain wizardhood

and here i am at 33, a wizard

I am wacked out paranoid and dont trust them. I am afraid they will charge me with rape or something just by looking at them.