We have to do something about this fucking game...

We have to do something about this fucking game, I've seen a lot of threads bitching about gen z and i'm certain this game is not helping the lazy fucks anymore.

Attached: Fortnite.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

i'm surprised so many people play it i thought the game was pretty shit tbhfam

don't shit up Jow Forums even more "please"

It's a fucking game let teens play it

>a rip-off of PUBG which is a rip-off of Battle Royale mode in H1Z1 which is a rip off of DayZ which is a rip-off of an ARMA 2 mod which is a rip off of another ARMA 2 mod

absolutely fucking epic

I'm so sick of hearing about that shitty game. Fuck soynite.

Fort nite has been under development for many years, unless they had a crystal ball it a bit unfair to call it a rip off. Also epic games is a good company, they give access to their engine and it’s source code away for free

Anyone playing a game to virtue signal isn't worth saving. Let em go

normie-tier game

It's funny how gamers have been wanting a battle royale game for 18 fucking years since the movie came out, attempting to create various mods on open world game like operation flashpoint, etc, and dev studios never gave a fuck.
And suddenly, there is Fortinite, Players' battleground unknown, and dozens of other clones, it is becoming the most popular type of video game, as if it was a new concept.

Why now, and why not anytime during those fucking 18 years?

Pubg is better

>Playing f2p games
>playing games

Ayylmao

Battle royale existed in fucking Quake, Unreal Tournament... 20 years ago... stfu.

You don't understand what battle royale means, faggot.

The building mechanic sets the good players apart from the above average players.

just outlaw the internet outside government use and we will all go back to the plantation like you wanted

>even more
What's left to shit on?

Yeah and it hit developmental hell. Battle Royale is just a game mode that got popular, which ripped off from PUBG. The original Fortnite which is the other game mode is a ripoff from Minecraft. Which is an infinity miner clone.

Its the first game in while that actually runs smoothly, makes fun and has great support from the developers. Every week or so new weapons, new stuff on the map, bonus mode, or performance tweeks and completely free to play.
Look at PuBG on the other hand, want a ton of money and the shit is infested with hacker, bugs and never anything gets improved.
Fuck off

god damn we should imprison all players of this shitwreck, like for real

Attached: Fortnite-Ninja-Titel-970x500.jpg (970x500, 96K)

Lol.. you must work at pubg

Pubg drug it’s feet to console... fort best them to the punch with a more Americaish product... fort knocks it out of park...

I personally don’t care, the both are lame..

>Every week or so new weapons, new stuff on the map, bonus mode, or performance tweeks

Is this what people look for in modern games? Sounds fucken gay.
Make a game, make it good, let them play.

Its early access so i expect improvement, yes. If i buy a game for money that supposedly is finished and then barely works and needs endless patches to become playable, like most games nowadays then its bullshit. But since its still in development and for free and already runs better than 90%of tripple a titles i would say its a positive

Wow a game that actually runs at a stable 60fps better call it shit. Pubg woulda been good if they expanded the dev team instead of just taking the money and running like kikes. They left us with their shitty half finished product no wonder people left for a game that actually works.

English, mother fucker. Do you speak it?

PuBG for example said the will fix critical bugs in a week and bring new content monthly, yet you have still kickflipping cars, can occasionally look through walls a desync kills you more often with cars than with guns, nothing works, nothing gets fixed, and instead of fixing it they bring out a mobile game to milk out a couple more shekels there since desktop probably wont bring any money and release a halffinished map after a year or so

prioritize risking workers so the workers are not risking.

Game development is not risky.

When /v/ turns into Jow Forums, Jow Forums turns into /v/.
I am still waiting for the day when we get /vpol/ as april fools instead of shitty cream and mini

i think its pretty fun

Attached: 1506114246424.png (656x755, 39K)

Well my experience with games ends at CS:S and WoW TBC - you make a game that works, you sell it, you don't change it.

>fortnite is pay2win
Say no more!

this game will die off in a few months, and people will gravitate towards the next trendy thing. there's no stopping this cycle

holy shit,i just realized
>a mexican woman
>a FAT white chick
>an asian
>a nigger
>no white males

Attached: MAD.gif (203x199, 443K)

You get the once in a decade tier games too, wow, lol, csgo. Were due for a good game already

The first part you got right, but again they never said its finished and didnt take any shekels. Its basically an open beta
However the only thing you can buy is singleplayer campange and skind for character, backpack, glider and so on. Nothing that changes the gameplay.

They also have a blonde aryan als standard character, in the royal version at least, and a brownheared and redhead whit chick

>ywn again pwn scrubs in peak Liero trend

There was something so cool about flinging off your grappling hook and quickswitch rapid firing your 6 rifles....

Yeah righto sorry brah, nothing wrong with updating content in open beta - nothing wrong with grabbing shekels off dumb kids who want to look fancy.

My nigga u tryina hop on sum fortnite? Fortnite niggas vs pubg niggas lmao I’m dyin bruh *100%* *10x laughing crying emojis*

Fortnite is one of the best games in years

How about let people do things they enjoy and stop being sadcunts

Every battle royale game is just a shitty ripoff of Bomberman

The wall/ building thing is fucking annoying.

PUBG is way better

>fortnite niggas

IM DYIN BRUH. You tryina hop on sum fortnite nigga? Hit me up on ps4 nigga 69SmOkEyKuShNiGgA420

fortnite is for degenerate retards, like all online games

Its because its free dipshits

video games are the biggest cope because your life is shit

>video games are ruining the kids these days

Thanks boomer grandpa

Should see the thicc whitey in pve

All the sandniggers from France are playing this game.

>epic

Attached: 0aea6b1098e904d49ff576bd5fbe61c3.jpg (891x717, 85K)

What are some redpilled vidya games, my fellow overweight nonwhites of Jow Forums?