Why, why why WHY ? Im a 2m tall slavic dude with green eyee who works out almost every day, has education...

Why, why why WHY ? Im a 2m tall slavic dude with green eyee who works out almost every day, has education, has a stable job and income. Based nordic gf has been the ideal wife for me since I can remember. We could create the perfect children of the master race. Instead they view me as subhuman trash because retarded politicians tainted my flag beyond repair. and this poo hand wiper got her, im pretty sure, almost effortlessly. Life is a fucking mess and nothing makes sense to me anymore. Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1233322202372.jpg (700x415, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_eNuZRMlcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1523333447664.jpg (974x928, 225K)

Attached: 1523340372788.jpg (959x960, 114K)

Why should an angelic nordic woman settle for a SL*V?

Attached: 1523340391630.jpg (1024x1017, 86K)

Should she settle for pic related ??

Attached: 1523340485250.jpg (706x960, 144K)

Where the fuck is he even from
He is dark like an african but his face looks like an arab or something

>Im a 2m tall slavic dude with green eyee who works out almost every day, has education, has a stable job and income
And how many girls rejected you?

Attached: 1523340410310.jpg (1023x704, 101K)

me in the middle

>It's the jew's fault girls aren't attracted to me!

Attached: 1501788136935.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Sri Lankan probably. I dont care its not what matters here... this isnt right in any book

How is that relevant to the fact that these girls settle for fucking hand wipers? Fyi less than you think

Not really tho, womens' minds can be bent so easily. They have no perception of tribal loyalty. They are very fragile when it comes to manipulation and the jews know that and exploit it.

Picture was taken in the Netherlands

>Based nordic gf has been the ideal wife for me since I can remember
you sound so brown

You mean to tell me you can't see she's Slavic or are you trolling? Nordics don't have heads shaped like that or the same nose

>They have no perception of tribal loyalty
hahahaha, you do realise men are 100% responsible for creating mutt races like ours and the latin americans?

You are stupid if you think nordic women dream of black or brown husband, they dont even have race on mind, difference is that this pajeet went to sweden and obviously can talk to women while you cry on Jow Forums how world is unfair

He's from India.

I wonder though since Sweden has very few blacks how do women get their supply of black semen? Somalis?

That's about
>Instead they view me as subhuman trash
part. Either you never asked them out, or there is definitely something wrong with you.

At least he's christian

blacks just fuck a lot, like those girls in Iceland that got aids'd by a single refugee

Based

this.

Still they have very few of them. They dont have 20% black shitholes of Rotterdam where you can go to collect aids

ITS LE JEWS PROBLEM!! WOMEN ARE WHORES LOL. WHY NO GF? :(

BLACKED

good thread op

I havent got the chance to ask one out yet because I dont live in Sweden but I've heard thats pretty much the mindset they have when it comes to eastern europeans. Like most other westerners.

Im pretty sure it cost him little to no effort because this girl was trampled with "Muh mixed children cure racism"since birth

Good thread

Attached: rtj.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

Before 2010 in Swedish newspapers the term "non-white" was actually used and referred to Slavs as such, among others.

>I havent got the chance to ask one out yet
So you don't know if they actually will reject you. Why don't you try if that's so important for you?
That's the difference between you and that nigger - he actually tried.

Libbe?

Attached: tappa vikt.png (746x600, 291K)

lol no

Damn, that dude is ugly as fuck.

He was probably born there. I have always wanted to move to Sweden or Iceland, probably will visit Sweden this summer but again I dont hold high hopes. What about you Rusbro? Have you had any encounters with swedish women?

What?

that skull shape ..HES EVOLVING

Attached: Tumblr_mgyd0nAlNB1s2zw13o1_500.png (402x600, 165K)

>2m
You know woman don't like very tall men either

>2m tall bulgarian

kek do you also have a shaved head and scars? Women are probably just scared of you.

>He was probably born there
It doesn't really matter. If you have money, as you said, you could visit it.
>Have you had any encounters with swedish women?
No, not my type. I don't like blondes.

desu I'd let negroes take white girls as much as they want because almost all of them are uninteresting, self centered and arrogant, marrying one would be hell on earth (of course there are exceptions). I'd take an asian girl over a white girl all day any day.

>you do realise men are 100% responsible
Those men had to meet women with no tribal loyalty in the first place.
>mutt races
Are Indians really mutts? If you're mutts then the Middle East and Central Asia would be mutts as well.

KARA BOGA

>tribal loyalty
Are you on drugs?

damn he looks pretty fat in this vid too
youtube.com/watch?v=0_eNuZRMlcA

brown and black men have won the sexual war

nigga don't blame them because you're not attractive.

>he doesn't have a tribe
I belong to the Gwiyagal tribe which originates in what is now called """"Sydney"""".

What do you even mean by "tribe loyalty"? Inbreeding?

They have told me it could never be a disadvantage. If I was 2.10+ then it might become creepy.

I do cut my hair short but I have no scars and am actually pretty baby faced especially when I shave. Maybe thats the turnoff :c. Or my anxiety when it comes to talking to them.

Maybe he's a nice person and not an autist who shitposts on anime imageboards?

Post your eyes so that we know you are not trolling.

You arent part of her tribe

>boo hoo where is my coalburner?
Is this the thrust of your post?

White girls are now their personal poos for loos

>WAAAAH I CANT GET A WIFE BECAUSE OF DA JOOS WAAAAH
fucking wh*Toids I swear

Attached: 1511012310665.jpg (590x719, 29K)

Bulgaria is black you dumb POOlak

don't reply to my posts ever again fucking wh*Te scum

Attached: 1513339000959.png (678x449, 593K)

I am more of her tribe than the pajeet ever will.

>coalburner
I am not a nigger

Here you go

Attached: 01.jpg (2340x4160, 777K)

Die, normalscum.

>Those men had to meet women with no tribal loyalty in the first place.
yeah those girls totally had the choice to marriage those spaniards and were totally not forced into it

I cant tell if this black dude is cgi or not. I am probably taller than him though.

>I am not a nigger

Attached: jontron i'm aware.gif (249x200, 217K)

Try to pluck your eyebrows, it will give your face a more friendly look.

ME ON THE LEFT

Do you take me for some sort of a faggot?

>How is that relevant to the fact that these girls settle for fucking hand wipers?
They can't all settle for (You)

plucking your eyebrows doesnt make you a faggot. It means you take care of yourself. I saw many guys plucking their eyebrows.
Hell I saw dudes that shave their legs during summer.

lol homo

That and ol' autism

You look brown.

Women do not like men that look like they live in a cave. Shaving your beard and plucking your eyebrows wont kill you.

The problem is your personality. You and all the other Jow Forums autists who keep complaining about women are usually fine and sometimes 5+/10 even, but you all have garbage personalities. Work on that.

This.

its a white guy colored black

The Aryans conquered the subcontinent you fool, and the native men of this subcontinent assimilated into Aryan culture. How the fuck are you supposed to be "loyal to your tribe" when it doesn't fucking exist?

Thats true qatari friend. Are you a native btw or a foreigner living and working there?

I've only ever shaved my moustache/beard/balls. I pluck the middle of my eyebrows every now and then but thats about it.

The only Bulgarian guy I've known got fired for being a lazy fuck. Therefore I conclude you are a lazy fuck.

Unfortunately thats not far from truth about us. I dont feel lazy tho just demotivated.

>The Aryans conquered the subcontinent you fool,
Thousands of years ago.
>and the native men of this subcontinent assimilated into Aryan culture.
I'm pretty sure Indians now are not the same as Indians back then, culturally or genetically.
>How the fuck are you supposed to be "loyal to your tribe" when it doesn't fucking exist?
What is this meant to mean you autist? Indians are their own thing just like Arabs or Asians.

Are you for real mate?

ITT: white virgin tears

About which exactly?

I called Indians a mutt race because I wanted to explain how racemixing has actually occurred throughout history, and also because we quite literally are one too. This does not negate the fact that Indian are very much "their own thing".

Actually getting annoyed about mixed race couples

Any sane man would get annoyed if beauty is being destroyed before his eyes. The only ones who dont realize this are women.

>because I wanted to explain how racemixing has actually occurred throughout history,
By that retarded anthropological standard nearly everybody in the Eurasian peninsula and Africa is a "mutt".

Europe included since whites come from Stone age farmers (who's ancestry is strongest in South Europeans) and Steppe people.

Do indians hate muslims?

No surprise you aren't getting your 'based Nordic gf' then is it? With that warped view

What are your native origins?

>poo hand wiper got her
Lmfao she got him, broski. She paid good money for it. Better a slav than a slave, believe me.

Mostly English bit of slav. Why do you ask mate?

Why do you even want to make children with foreigners?Imagine spending the rest of your life married to someone who's not the same ethnicity as you.What would you even talk about?

Just checking if you are defending this couple based on kinship. I just dont want whites to melt down eventually.

True. Cultural background and mentality would be very different but barriers exist only in the beginning like this couple already demonstrated. This is not the case here though This girl is more likely struck by the approval of others around her and on social media of how progressive and multicultural she is.

Shut the fuck up mate. I already got moved here from Jow Forums

I wonder why? It's as if we don't want your political shit on our board

Fuck you.

Attached: HItlersalutingsoldierspassingby.gif (350x191, 1.36M)

>implying int isnt half political.

LOOK WHERE YOU ARE KIKE