I just went on a walk. my depression still isnt cured, so here i am again

I just went on a walk. my depression still isnt cured, so here i am again

Attached: pepy.png (499x499, 63K)

below average intelligence frogposter

:( not true

What's up frogposter, what's got you down?

it is true
you're below average

being green isn't easy
also im lonely as shit and always feel like nothings gonna get any better

Can relate, you out in the sticks or something?

mm I live in a smallish city, but there's no cool scenes here or anything. very bland city with nothing to do

>be me
>having some tree trunks at the backyard for firewood
>went there a couple of hours ago to cut them up with a chainsaw
>also to relax with some physical exercise

>be me
>having two neighbors, older dudes
>neither of them just can't resist the sound of chainsaw
>takes only 30 minutes max when I started
>now fucking both of them are still sawing wood at their backyards
>the other one even started felling trees

Why are you depressed user?

Finland sounds amazing

>Why are you depressed user?
girls and other shit above
also, nice story

Yeh I feel pretty lonely sometimes out in the countryside or in small towns, you hot nobody irl to talk to m8?

i have a group of friends, but the only reasons im really friends with them is to drink on weekends. pretty sure thats the only reason they hang out with me too
i tend to ruin a lot of my friendships

>girls and other shit above
A road trip alone isn't going to fix it. Sounds like you need to meet someone who knows you and you haven't met for awhile. Maybe the reason could be about something you both did back then?

I did exactly that some years ago. I met my former classmate I found from the internet. I just called him.

i actually did something similar last year. Ended up ruining it, but i was a heavy alcoholic during that time, so maybe i could try that now with someone different now. main problem is just getting the courage to randomly hit someone up for me

Exercise only has depression reducing effects if you push yourself hard. A walk won't do much. Go for a run or lift weights instead.

honestly, walking is more of a meditative thing for me
i do need to start doing more intense exercise but im a skinny boy so havent really ever worried about it

>getting the courage
I know.

It turned out for me that people really didn't have strange thoughts about me. I have now refreshed a number of old friendships and everyone has been interested to hear what's been going on.

Quite a lot of them have also told quite a lot about themselves. I myself wasn't clearly the only one in need of a buddy.

idk why but hitting up old friends just seems terrifying to me. plus i get overwhelmed when im regularly talking to too many people
how did you usually go about starting conversations with them?

Finland is right, I guarantee some old mates of yours are looking for some companionship too, or would at least be interested in hearing how you've been

eh, i guess you're right. i just had the realization that i deleted all my social media and would have to recreate that shit to do this

Attached: 1520998746615s.jpg (250x233, 7K)

Fug, did the same shit desu, only use dickscord and talk to strangers these days

i should probably get discord again. used to use it when i played video games still. didn't know people used it just to chat now

Yeh I'm shit at vidya so I just joined some servers I found floating around Jow Forums and /soc/ it's something at least, you know?

ye, i see people posting their discords is soc all the time and want to join in but discord still just puts a bad taste in my mouth lol. but i should stop being a baby and just get it

user, let me tell you how it went with me.
Two of them were and still are dead honest about me and about themselves. I know this because I know them and I know myself.
One of them is still the same, painting things with a big brush and being cool and business as fuck. Clearly wants to hear good things only. Although things are necessarily that good always. Doesn't bother me because in the end he is a good dude.
With two of them, life happened. Those ones seem to be really in a need of someone to talk to. Maybe even more than I was. However I know them through and through and it hasn't gotten weird.

Trust me in this, there are people out there you know already.

Yeah thete are some some bad discords out there, but when you find a hood one and make some friends it's totally worth it

thanks for the advice and conversations user friends. gotta go out and pick up some dinner. gonna keep working and myself and shit. hope all you guys do too. much love

Attached: ree.jpg (221x246, 9K)

Take care dude.

Good luck man, much love and best wishes

I'm in the same situation as you fren. I've started going to the gym three times a week. When I get depressed I like to go for long drives, this helps. I've started to understand one of the main reasons I'm depressed. It's loneliness. I've tried to find a girlfren via dating Apps but no one ever got back to me. What makes me sad is the face that I'm 26 and even strangers tell me I'm pretty attractive, and this makes me feel worse, like theres something wrong with me?
How is your loneliness fren?

Attached: 1519577293995.jpg (1024x962, 67K)