How do i get a gf...

how do i get a gf? I am a 20 year old male who has only had sex twice in my life (with hookers) and am very depressed and low due to the fact that i am lonely 90% of the time.... how come girls do not like me and how do i obtain a girlfriend to end my depression?

Attached: IMG_0256.jpg (600x525, 41K)

it's a secret

try reddit9001

shot being shit and people will like you
this isn't Jow Forums gtfo

stop*

Attached: 1479767524216s.jpg (208x206, 11K)

>how come girls do not like me and how do i obtain a girlfriend to end my depression?
Women aren't a magical cure for everything, and she'll just make you more depressed than you already are, drain your life energy and move on to an snother male
Find a goddamn hobby

Attached: 1521761125596.jpg (288x513, 22K)

wow

>Complaining about being lonely
>Being lonely is a bad thing
>Jow Forums
You have to go back
Leave
Now
And never come back

Attached: 1518047204938.png (499x338, 38K)

>american
>shot
Hehe

>to end my depression
This won't work. The emotional trauma of losing love is much worse than being lonely.
Figure yourself out first and become the kind of person you want to be. Then you'll get the bitches.

Attached: fdbb86fa06f0bbc2168345e4172c8584--anime-tattoos-cool-tattoos.jpg (550x508, 33K)

Boy you are in for a disappointment.

Im sorry mate. Im in the same boat. Only had sex once, though not with a prostitute. I really need a gf

Never post relateable w*jacks again, that's a start.

You could try being even more depressing. That's sure to win over the ladies.

Attached: Brian Stelter 108.jpg (960x804, 100K)

based stelter strikes again

stop being a thirsty hormone fueled 20 year old male

Smeagol has spoken

I disagree
But OP you gotta understand that women for the most part are actually pretty flaky and when you're in a relationship you'll probably just feel even more lonely and fixated on that person, especially considering your attitude I can tell you'd probably be the clingy type and end up feeling even more lonely when your gf isn't around. The truth is that happiness comes from within. A woman wants a happy man who can bring a smile to her face, not a needy one. Remember that women constantly feel exactly like how you feel and need attention all of the time or else they get depressed too. You'd rather be around someone bright and happy who can make you smile right? So become that. Figure it out yourself. The thing about the mind is that it's much better to find happiness on your own. There's no definite way to find happiness. There's no set of rules that says "this is the way life is supposed to be lived and this is how you can find fulfilling happiness". It comes from attitude. Just accept that you can't take life too seriously and smell the flowers. You only live once so fuck sadness.

For me the end of my depression came when I was sick of the sad thoughts and I realized I was wasting my life hating myself constantly and getting frustrated over things that I couldn't control. If you're a total freak at least take pride in it.

Oh and most importantly TALK TO WOMEN

You have a warped view of women if you describe them as flaky, constantly needing attention and clingy.
Tell me. How many long term relationships have you been in?

>20
>single
you'd think youve accepted your fate by now

Attached: 20171130_072823.png (540x800, 193K)

women do need attention i never said they were clingy. most women cant go very long without being in a relationship and are constantly going out with their friends. go to any tumblr account and just read. read what kind of shit they write when no ones talking to them for 5 seconds.

I've been in a few long term relationships, and about 50 or 60 week or two flings, and I can confirm women are like that. They want your attention, not the other way around, and they have a hard time understanding the hypocrisy of this. It's not a bad thing. It's just how women are, and I rarely find it annoying anymore.

Your perception has been warped from bitter loneliness. She's going to come to prove you wrong.
Your perception is as well warped from being around the wrong type of people. Again she will come to prove you wrong.

I'm on mobile with a needle in my arm so I'm passing off this thread to your ultimate enemy. A woman.

Attached: gif6.gif (500x254, 1.71M)

I wouldn't count on it

how about getting the the point of view for a women?

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Too late she's here.
Why don't you tell this user here about women? He could really use the perspective.

>asking a board whose faggotry can almost match r9k's
go the fuck back you supertard

Attached: 1485360061219.jpg (323x327, 38K)

>"your perception is warped"
Is this your way of saying "your opinion is wrong"?
Like I said, I've dated a dozens of girls, and a big enough variety of them to notice a few tropes.
My suggestion is date a few girls if you want to get a better idea of what the big picture is.
Unless you're saying that you are a woman, in which case I can tell you that I don't hate women or look down upon them. All I'm saying is that women tend to be more flaky and needy relative to men. These characteristics don't consume their entire personality, they just tend to be there.

Go back

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

thank you m8

who are you talking about what user. so i know how to talk too.

It's the polite way of saying that what you have seen is only one small part of the overall whole that is humanity. You're just putting the spotlight on a select few with negative traits that you've seen. The way you frame women is very negative. You and that user didn't say a single constructive thing. It was actually pretty abhorrent.
I feel sorry for people like you guys who have such a negative perception of women.
See

i like to know more about what you mean when you say women are pretty flaky.
in what way and how are the this can you give me examples

i try but i dont think that want to hear for a women of care about it. they want to think they know more about women then women. men long before them have to trying to understand women and end up with no understand of them. but so one they want to think they no better then all there men before them that say that no man will true understand a women

You could always become the souless nothing that Ive become
Makes life easier

Attached: 1480147354630.png (640x1136, 700K)

by flaky i mean its pretty common in relationships that ive been in for her to put value in her friends over myself which is pretty bad feeling. like we were supposed to hang out that night but she made other plans.
ive been in relationships with guys where this wasnt an issue so im mostly comparing what its like to be in a relationship with a man vs a woman
for my last boyfriend i remember he wanted to hang out every day which i like a lot more and i actually feel appreciated and loved that way

im an emotional person, i cant

>Normie
>Mrs Normie
haha. I see what you're doing here, dude. I'm out. Ttyl!

>value in her friends over myself which is pretty bad feeling
did she make the arrangement to hang out with them before you. did you ask if you could go and hang out with them?
>comparing what its like to be in a relationship with a man vs a woman
a man and women mined work nothing a like so comparing a women to a man would not work that like take a apple(Man) and a orange(Women) and saying the orange it bad (Flaky) because it not like the apple you sound be comparing a a women with a women.
>hang out every day
people some time need space and to be them self if i give Norime all of my time then i would no long be me. when you was hanging out what thing would you do?

if you dont undersstand anything im asking ask me. i know i can be hard to understand

Oh no, you dont quite get what I mean.
When I say souless, I mean I removed the need to get with another.
Im sure what Ive done isnt permanent, but right now it just leads to complications.
I still feel emotions, just more thru nature, family, and strangers.

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 7K)

david bowie...do you know any of his song or do you l just have his photo. and what you did it better you should not get with some one for need before when you ready

He's hands down the greatest musician of all time

>warped view

You must be really new how embarrassing that you don't know we're a married couple.

i know what did you think of his newer work the ones he mad just before he pass away. We i got marry the frist dane with his song. David Bowie: I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday

Attached: HLom2rx.gif (500x281, 332K)

I really enjoyed Blackstar, Lazarus was killer

Attached: portal-Игры-Portal-2-chell-3064917.jpg (450x614, 65K)

the two of them was great did you hear one the mostly Blackstar video and sound was based on his doing some type of witchcraft rituals. and that Lazarus was him saying that he was okay with dieing and that he ready to go

M8 this isn't Jow Forums