I am an absolute horny little slut for my boyfriend. Anytime he gets an erection, even when he's soft...

I am an absolute horny little slut for my boyfriend. Anytime he gets an erection, even when he's soft, I'm just all over it, and I enjoy making him cum multiple times a day. When we fuck he lasts about two minutes, which is fine, but he denies me sex sometimes. I give it too freely, too readily, and I have to stop. He is also pretty beta. I fantasize about being fucked hard and often by a man who can control me and treats me like his precious possession that's all his.

Attached: 1530649751101.gif (320x240, 882K)

how can he act beta when you're acting so submissive? like, how does he find opportunities to exhibit betaness? seems like it would be difficult not to act alpha when a woman is roleplaying as your cocksleeve 24/7.

on a related note, where/how would I find a girl like you irl? how did you find your bf?

Then leave your man and get fucked by people who only see you as an object. Not that hard to do.

Every man deserves someone who worships their cock.

Talk to him about what you want from him. It's not that complicated.

He just kinda lays back and enjoys himself I guess. In general he is pretty quiet and submissive. We met online 4 years ago and have been together 6 months.

No thanks. I want the person who does that to be my loving (smart, free-thinking) long-term bf.

I agree! Well, maybe not everyone. But it is nice to pour so much love and attention onto someone. If only I received the same amount back.

I do. He just can't help it if he doesn't wanna fuck I guess. I might want to fuck insanely often. Also I'm really insecure and doubt his love for me and basically need to be fucked passionately to death, I think, before I can calm down and actually believe he loves me.

Then just stop teasing him so much, you 'll tire your man. Think about something else, not just sex and penis and getting fucked all the time. Calm your fucking tits, fucking hell.

Teasing? What do you mean? Also maybe I can't calm down and need someone who similarly can't calm down.

>basically need to be fucked passionately to death
I can do that for you. I'll be your new bf. Another advantage is I'm most likely into every fetish you're into and can abuse you in any way you want.

Do you try to get him to sodomize you?

Yeah, love and attention should be both ways.

Have you TOLD him that you want him to be more sexually assertive?

Real talk, sexuality is challenging. Even when you're familiar with somebody, there's always a little tension, a little fear that you'll fuck something up.

Communicate.

I don't really have fetishes and I'm not into being abused. I mean, maybe a little? I'm not sure. I just want to be wanted a lot, at least as much as I want my partner.

We have talked about it and will probably do it one day. We aren't particularly interested I don't think, but do want to try it.

Maybe I'm just ovulating.

Yeah, I've told him a bunch.

I did that to some UK boy last year, he kept calling me daddy and saying how I'm so much better at sex, dirty talk and abusing him than his BF was.

But then once I made him cum, he'd just start acting like a complete depressed moron and no longer submissive, would be cold as fuck and then just ask me to leave shortly after that, also wouldn't talk to me outside of wanting to have sex, said he still ''loves'' and ''respects'' his BF too much and then tried threatening me with police and other shit, telling me to keep my mouth shut about the whole deal and don't tell his BF anything. Fine enough by me, after how bratty he was acting, I'd just fuck the retard into submission until he was spraying cum all over his belly and bed sheets.

Attached: 1533983262081.png (444x406, 243K)

someone really needs to bend you over and roughly fuck you hard.

Dump your low test beta bf and get me instead.
I have an even higher sexdrive than you. I guarantee it.

Right, you're doing your part. It can be hard to figure out why he's not as enthusiastic about things as you are, and it probably isn't because he doesn't love you or find you attractive.

I dunno, maybe try and communicate more, get him to come out of his shell and see what's necessary to get him to be comfortable enough to do you like you wanna be done. Like it might just be something as dumb as him feeling truly empowered and loved himself, when you're like that. Or you might be sexually smothering him to the point where he can't build up the kind of tension to go crazy on your ass.

You might want to take a step back and give him control. It sounds like you jump his bones every time the opportunity presents itself. If you take a step back and tease, but don't actually initiate, there's a good he'll go to town. Delay his gratification, don't give it freely but don't deny it either, make him take it.

Sounds gay. My bf loves me a lot, thankfully, and doesn't turn cold when I make him cum. I do a really amazing job, too. It just feels a little wasted on someone who may not even need that much attention.

I agree, but most people suck tremendously, and I would not want to enter a relationship with them, and I don't (can't) do casual sex.

Thanks for your thoughtful replies. Yeah, I'm probably smothering him. It's just difficult and frustrating to restrain myself, and I often fantasize about being with someone I don't have to do that with.

Maybe his attention is more subtle.

How the fuck is he supposed to have the energy to dominate you when you jump on his cock every second? Give it a rest for a week or so and you'll both be hornier than ever.,

I'll gladly treat you like an object and make your bf watch from his dog cage

Yeah. I always tell myself to do this, and I tried once. He kind of shut down and didn't get more excited. He took the change in behavior as something being wrong. I was still really affectionate, I just purposely didn't touch his dick. When I told him what I was doing after a few days, he was upset and said I should have discussed it with him first.

It is. It really is. I want to be able to appreciate it and be satisfied, but I don't know if I can. It doesn't help that he has an ex he was absolutely obsessed with on the past. She never fucked him though. I say to him, maybe you want someone who is cold towards you, and he gets angry and says no he doesn't, that he's a different person now.

>Hotdogging GIF

Absolutely patrician. A fetish for men of culture.

Yeah, I know. I'm going to try it. It sucks to restrain myself, but oh well I guess. On top of this I'm also trying really hard not to be crazy and insecure. I'm probably just killing the relationship.

I think you can appreciate it. Just make sure you initiate conversation as often you want. He lacks initiative, but you both care about each other.

You might be nymphomaniacal.

And this is not the first time I observe that I find this cute.

I wouldn't avoid touching his dick. You want to get him as wound up as you can and make sure he knows you're willing. Just don't finish him, force him to use you himself.

if you and your boyfriend learn together how to seperate sexual identity from regular identity, he can be the same betaboy you know and love and still dominate you sexually.

This is good advice. I will do this. I'm practicing a lot of self-control and self-restraint in general, so this shouldn't be too hard.

This is actually a very good point. We do incest roleplay sometimes and I notice that he seems more into it. It makes me a little sad though, because I fantasize that a real, loving relatioship could produce the purest, hottest sex. But I guess that's just not hot enough for him.

You've got the right idea. As long as he can feel the desire he should react to it. Sounds like you've been spoiling him too much, which is far from worst problem you can have.

It's a bad problem if I feel neglected. I worry about the amount that I fantasize about other men.

Just tell him straight up to be more manly and dominant. He can't read your mind by the sounds of it.

I do tell him. He might not be capable.

Then he sounds too immature to see value in it. You'll need to find a way to bring out his inner warrior. Does he do sports, marital arts or gymwork?

We play soccer sometimes. Nothing official, we just kick a ball back and forth. Maybe I should make it more competitive. His actual hobbies are all intellectual. But yes, general advice on how to make him more alpha and masculine would be nice. Not in the typical dumb Chad way of course.

He needs to find some masculine hobbies that he enjoys. Lifting weights, martial arts and DIY can all work. Even competitive games can get the blood flowing if that seems more possible.

Sadly he must just be beta to the core.

Ballshit. Every man had a beast within him. It's just a matter of unleashing and learning to work with it.

I love it a lot but he rarely does it. It's like it's my personal mission to figure out exactly what he likes and provide him sexual pleasure. If only he felt that way about me. And it could be so exciting, because I don't even particularly know what I like yet!

Okay anons, I have to go to work now. Thanks for the advice. I'll try not to die of sexual frustration.

>I love it a lot but he rarely does it
Damn, that sucks LOL. My exes were kinda the same. Not *against* it, but not exactly understanding of it either. Not prudes by a long shot, but would have a perplexed look on their faces like "Wtf, man? That's not how sex works!" and put me off of it cuz I felt like I was being made fun of.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_no4tlaQ0yM1uusnaso1_500.gif (478x250, 940K)

>maybe not everyone

maybe not non-chads
ftfy

Attached: jordan-barrett-271c97c1-e8ad-48f7-b9c1-ea77d54ab67-resize-750.jpg (600x846, 51K)

I played Battlefied: Vietnam more with Bots than real human beings. Being on the chopper an shooting Vietnam AIs was so much fun, you can't believe it. Once I played it online and pretended to be italian and liking GW Bush and got insulted a lot.

Attached: background.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Because he's probably not used to this behavior. What's his past dating experience been like? Has he had an active sex life? You're probably his first encounter with a super sexual partner and he doesn't quite know what to do.