Instead of trying to further oppress incels, why don't normans just stop being the baddies they know they are?

instead of trying to further oppress incels, why don't normans just stop being the baddies they know they are?

Attached: erfbgrueyhg.jpg (900x959, 114K)

Why dont you just stop being delusional?
Oh yeah, i know the awnser, because its hard and youre too weak for it.

Attached: AlreadyDead.jpg (480x360, 16K)

you are fucking retarded
go'79

In order to be on top, someone has to be below you. Normans don't want social equality.

Because contrary to what you may think, "normies" and "chad" aren't the ones oppressing you. That would be all the toxic ideas regarding masculinity, women and society in general that are festering in your brain.

>That would be all the toxic ideas regarding masculinity, women and society in general that are festering in your brain.

take a long walk off a short pier, cucko.

Attached: punching with ease.jpg (1437x1296, 384K)

>take a long walk off a short pier, cucko.
Not an argument

society = normies
fucking retard

>society isnt oppressing you
>the ideas that society advances oppress you
U r sew dumb

Attached: 556F6B49-AA03-488E-A54A-7BD72F7605C1.jpg (720x960, 155K)

would it not be better to create a world where incels dont exist as everyone has a role to play in creating and maintaining a functioning social order?

>I can make the losers disappear by lecturing them

>toxic masculinity
Fuck it, ill take the bait just in the off-chance that it isnt bait.
Listen here, masculinity is not toxic.
If you think that, then you misunderstand masculinity and men in general.
The very idea of masculinity means that a men as to be strong, otherwise hes worthless. The worthless part makes you think its toxic because it forces young men to stress themselves in order to become better.
Since its forced, you naturaly come to the conclusion that it is toxic.
However it is far from the truth.
Men who accept this challenge, flourish.
We trade in comfort to get self improvement and we absolutely love it.
And yet we are told to give it all up for some other people feelings, people who will never do anything for us.
We are told to deny our own basic instinct of self improvement just to we can avoid hurting other poeple feelings.
SORRY BUT ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Attached: lgwDPpR.jpg (688x659, 78K)

you think it's wrong to be strong?

i don't need an argument. Come anywhere near me or my kind with that dribble and i'll have your head on a pike

I don't think you understand the term. It's not that masculinity is toxic. It's that there is a toxic form of masculinity that is not good for society. There is appropriate ways to be masculine.

not him but im curious
what are the appropriate ways to be masculine and what is toxic masculinity exactly

Toxic masculity is when a guy is ugly.
Appropriate masculinity is when a guy is very good looking.

Toxic masculinity is shaming any behavior that is not within a certain approved range.

Like telling boys not to cry. It hurts the boys who can't express their emotions effectively and it hurts the girls by being trained to not be attracted to guys who do that.

This goes for many behaviors.

There is a special place in Hell for IncelTears type people. How someone can sit around all day getting off to insulting depressed suicidal considerably lonely people is disgusting.

>i don't need an argument.
Doesn't it bother you that the incel ideology you define yourself with has absolutely no logical soundness at all?

>implying normies are even the least bit self-aware and not absolute NPCs
kek

Not that user but an example would be 50 Cent shitting on Terry Crews for being raped.
When that was happening, Terry couldn't do anything about it because if he beat up a man he and his career would suffer the consequences from the media.
I'd say toxic masculinity is about putting the need to be seen as a macho over demonstrating basic human decency and empathy

Attached: e2c.png (710x473, 105K)

Both men and women shouldn't be crying.

That's bitch shit you should grow out of.

your argument sounds good but doesn't work in reality. like communism. You can't fuck with human nature.

Is the virgin listening to Pumped up Kicks while shooting?

>incel
just leave this place and go to voat, you'll feel right at home

Have you not listened to those dumb feminists to form an idea of what toxic masculinity is?
Please listen some more, then come back here.
I think it's only natural for human beings to prevail by any means necessary, which is why people devoid of principles are the most successful nowadays. Augustine was right when he said the human nature is fallen in disgrace.
Please don't be bitter to them. Instead, have shame of yourselves, because through your veins flows the same normie blood, the same thirst for power and the same tendency to brush all the good values in yourself like they're a currency. You would have done the same then, but you won't do it now. And thank your bullies, because through their oppression they have made you aware of the suffering we all go, or have gone through.

"Toxic masculinity" = Being non-Chad and not knowing your place.
Women can do what they want, they can enable and incentivize all kinds of negative behaviour, and that's okay. Nothing toxic about that, that adjective only ever applies to these evil white men.

Attached: 1534272575054.png (1858x420, 116K)

What the fuck is in that image

Reminds me of Mak's Parasite

Do you even realize that chads will never do that?

>crying is a good thing
Lmao, crying means you are breaking down.
Now tell me, how is breaking down going to solve anything?
If youre lucky some people will pity you and help, but what if there is nobody to help you?
You just going to cry untill you die?
Seems like a pretty shitty way to live life.

Attached: SmugAnimegirl03.png (455x396, 155K)