I just want to know WHY this movies is being made. Its like its illegal to be a white man in America now

I just want to know WHY this movies is being made. Its like its illegal to be a white man in America now.

Im sick and tired of this shit. Hollywood is fucking with my movies. Its pissing me off.

youtu.be/uhlOmNIN0Rg

Attached: Assassination-Nation-Trailer-752x440.jpg (752x440, 55K)

idk senpai id fuck hari nef tho

>NEON
Discount A24, despite being run by the Alamo Drafthouse guys. They could have made a name for themselves with cool original properties but noooooo.

Anyway, Assassination Nation looks pretty harmless. Dumb as fuck, sure, but no ones gonna actually watch it. You can get away with a little edge, sure, but going full-blown retard like that is pretty inexcusable and hardly marketable. Im gonna watch because Bella Thorne gets my dick hard (dont ask why), but I work at a theater so shits free.

What would actually happen in a "gender war" scenario:
>girls buy semi automatic rifles and swords to fight against men
>Men bring fully automatic assault rifles, tanks, and planes because men make up most of the military
>Roasties get btfo

Theyre gonna bank of the trans chick and call men terrible and paint white men out to be the bad guys. Just like The First Purge did.
Im tired of the shit. Fuck your crybaby politics. If push came to shove sjws would lose the war. Sorry, not sorry.

>Its like its illegal to be a white man in America now.

Except it isn't. It's just a movie. Get a grip.

Attached: 1404075789030.jpg (293x263, 14K)

The concept seems just really stupid, and kinda outdated even now. Leaking pictures hasnt been really a relevant fear after the Fappening. Its not even that white dudes are the villain at that point.

Im all for a good politically charged flick (See the Great Black Trilogy of 2018: BlacKkKlansman, Sorry To Bother You, Blindspotting) but this is just kinda silly.

I actually heard Sorry To Bother You has a crazy fucking story that is best left up for surprise.

I want to see it. Its not gonna white-shame me though, is it?

OHHHHHH BOI

Yeah, I wont spoil the big thing, but its got hardly any whiteshaming at all. Its really got more anti-rich, pro-union messages in there, showing the dangers of capitalist excess while celebrating the power of the worker. Got a shit ton of Repo Man vibes in there as well, in terms of the magical realism vibes it gives off.

Oh fuck yes. Anti-capitalism? This is right the fuck up my alley. Ill catch a matinee friday. Or rent it on redbox if Im too late. If its anything like Repo Man, Im in for a hell of a ride.
Thanks for the movie suggestion, user. Sounds kino.

>Older filmmakers create Wild In The Streets; it viciously parodies the self-image, self-importance, naivete, and idiocy of then-young Boomers. Boomers are so fucking stupid they eat it up
50 years later?
>Looks like Millennials are getting the same

Attached: 3AFC87B8-965E-4272-9194-D4B653FBB4C6.png (674x960, 506K)

With the success of Black Panther, they're going full gear on the diversity thing.

Its one of my favorites of the year, hope you like it man.

The Panzer of the Lake is wise

that looks pretty dumb. what was that bit about it being 100% true? false advertising?

Jesus Christ it's a fucking movie get over it for fucks sake

Attached: 1531583860961.jpg (750x741, 104K)

Probably pulling a Fargo on us.

I dont trust any story that claims to be based on true events and treat them as the bullshit they most likely are.

>tfw they showed unedited footage of the Charlottesville riots at the end of BlacKkKlansman
Subtle as a brick to the head, but its Spike Lee so I cant even be mad.

All straight white conservative people must suffer horribly and die. That is the new world order according to Liberals.

Funny, since it was straight white conservative people who made America the greatest country on earth. Their reward for that, is getting destroyed.

>All straight white conservative people must suffer horribly and die. That is the new world order according to Liberals.

Stop. Get some help.

>tfw my mom unironically believes that shit

She called me Brainwashed for not watching Death Of A Nation: Can We Save America A Second Time, a film that is literally comparing Dems to Nazis and Abraham Lincoln to Donald Trump.

I love her but shes actually retarded.

Attached: C9CD6AEB-3187-4CF7-A10A-FD90CB513322.jpg (1242x1527, 475K)

Victim status achieved
Good work goy

I mean honestly, who denies it at this point.

Attached: THEY WANT YOU DEAD WHITE MAN.png (1627x1051, 1.09M)

I don't understand the premise of that movie. Why do they start chimping out because someone is hacking them??

Attached: cVAYXJ0.jpg (800x800, 100K)

nice quads
originally unoriginal

>unironically being a victim-mindset conservative

Attached: 1533922597270.png (200x300, 28K)

They called the town Salem, so I assume they start doing a witch hunt over secrets being leaked, before devolving in a chaotic free-for-all.

but why? the girl in the trailer says they wanna kill her because of her nude photos but how does that make sense?
what is the motivation?

This. Privileged American kids crying about being victimized.

Damn. Sure does smell like tumblr on here today. Another news coverage of Jow Forums on CNN recently? Must have been.

Its not unironic you brainlet fucks. This shit is boiling over the top.

I dunno about that part. Its just clear there's a general theme about them going nuts after losing their privacy.
Maybe they're a gang of puritans trying to kill all sluts?

who comes up with this garbage. give me a million dollar budget and I will make an interesting movie for once.

Attached: 4e4.png (600x800, 167K)

If its not race motivated or apply to anything but the liberal agenda, youll never get funding.

>swords
I don't think most women even know what a sword is aside from another reference to dick.

>their face when the average indian family is this size

Movie = Propaganda = Social Conditioning

Movies made during WW2 portrayed the "Japs" as relentless inhuman Devils which conditioned a majority of our society to despise Japs.

Now white men are being portrayed as bad guys more and more and more in movies and TV conditioning the majority of the worlds population to despise white people.

If you can't see that, you're blind.